Mass Effect 2-$10, Bishock 2-$5, Mario gaxy 2 $20Nebraska Furniture Mart

romodome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
HURRY UP! ITS on SLICKDEALS and its Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outragous price, not sure if its a scam. Called, its legit, but only for instore pickup or 5 state pickup in the midwest. I guess the store is like a Bestbuy/Sears type store in the midwest.

http://www.nfm.com/Default.aspx?Filter=CLEARANCE

They have

Mass Effect 2-$10
Bayonetta: $10
Dead To Rights Retrobution: $5
Mario galaxy 2=$20
Tekken 6= $5
Dead Space Wii $5

800-336-9186 to make orders on the phone.

Its on slickdeals, quick

Also Final Fantasy 13 Xbox 250gb-$179.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of the games that were offered have been taken down now.. like bioshock 2. They have crackdown 2 for $25 tho.

My haul last night from the store in Kansas City:
FFXIII Elite - $179.99
Bioshock 2 (360) - $5
ModNation Racers (PS3) - $25
Bayonetta (360) - $10
Nier (360) - $20
Alpha Protocol (360)- $20
Transformer WFC (360)- $25
Transformer WFC (PS3) - $25
Batman GOTY (PS3) - $20
Batman GOTY (360) - $20
Dante's Inferno (360) - $20
Skate 3 (360) - $10
Dead to Rights (360) - $5
Dead to Rights (PS3) - $5
Resonate of Fate (PS3) - $10
Tekken 6 (360) - $5
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate (360) - $25
Resident Evil 5 Gold (PS3) - $25
Alan Wake Limited (360) - $25
Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma (PS3) - $20
Lost Planet 2 (360) - $20
The Beatles Bundle (360) - $50
DJ Hero Renegage (PS3) - $50

Oh well I got 9 orders in. Meaning over 200 bucks of purhcases. I hope they all go through. Estimated depart date/shipping date is this Monday.

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']My haul last night from the store in Kansas City:
FFXIII Elite - $179.99
Bioshock 2 (360) - $5
ModNation Racers (PS3) - $25
Bayonetta (360) - $10
Nier (360) - $20
Alpha Protocol (360)- $20
Transformer WFC (360)- $25
Transformer WFC (PS3) - $25
Batman GOTY (PS3) - $20
Batman GOTY (360) - $20
Dante's Inferno (360) - $20
Skate 3 (360) - $10
Dead to Rights (360) - $5
Dead to Rights (PS3) - $5
Resonate of Fate (PS3) - $10
Tekken 6 (360) - $5
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate (360) - $25
Resident Evil 5 Gold (PS3) - $25
Alan Wake Limited (360) - $25
Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma (PS3) - $20
The Beatles Bundle (360) - $50
DJ Hero Renegage (PS3) - $50[/QUOTE]

You luck dude. I'll be out there Tomorrow still waits for few games get transfer from Omaha to kansas city for Pick up :)

I came back today to pick up Bioshock 2 and Mario Galaxy 2 for my friend but they were sold out. I guess I will give my friend my copy of Bioshock 2 since I probably won't have time to play it.

Is there anyone that can help out those of us that dont live in the area, I am getting stonewalled on the phone and want a few games?

[quote name='tarouza']Is there anyone that can help out those of us that dont live in the area, I am getting stonewalled on the phone and want a few games?[/QUOTE]
Many titles are gone from the sale floor so I don't know if I can help you much. What games are you looking for?

I got a confirmation from Indiana as well for Skate 3. Would have been a win-win if someone would have picked it up for me, but couldn't wait for the deal to go away.

Wow, that was the most ridiculous sale I have ever been to.

Wii sports resort- 20
pokemon heart gold- 20
brutal legend- 10
bioshock 2- 5
metroid other m- 20
trauma team- 15
assassin's creed 2- 15
beatles rock band- 8
dead to rights redemption-5
skate 3- 10
batman arkham- 20
dead space extraction-5
battlefield 2- 25
modnation racers- 25
ruse-25
3d dot heroes- 20
heavy rain- 25

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I live near an NFM. Love the store, but the games I'd buy from this deal aren't on the website anymore, which means its probably not there (like Bioshock 2). I'll check it out tomorrow though, unless this is a timed sale or something. I've never seen any game there go for $5, especially if it came out this year. Usually it's games that are over 5 years old.

[quote name='Getrealistic']the 360 is gone.. sad =(

Did have a friend in omaha pickup my 2 $160 dollar orders tho, so they are honoring the purchases![/QUOTE]

did you confirm this on the phone with them? i called earlier and was told it was in stock but they wouldnt ship where i live.

Woot, phone order for Splinter cell Elite for 179.99 :)

They are out of FFXIII bundle in their warehouse, but have 20 units o nthe floor in omaha.

I might get one tonight :)

Other info: The sale in store at least ends Tuesday, and Bioshock 2 was out in warehouse and in omaha.

[quote name='GDogs']I live near an NFM. Love the store, but the games I'd buy from this deal aren't on the website anymore, which means its probably not there (like Bioshock 2). I'll check it out tomorrow though, unless this is a timed sale or something. I've never seen any game there go for $5, especially if it came out this year. Usually it's games that are over 5 years old.[/QUOTE]

Hardly any of the games that I got were on the website. It's magical. The deals are through tomorrow. I drove an hour round trip and it was well worth it.

First off, thank you to whoever posted this AMAZING DEAL!! Absolutely ridiculous!! :applause:

Anyways, I live in Hudson, WI and placed an order online for 3 copies of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker CE - $25 each! The order went through and I got a confirmation email from NFM a few seconds later. Says order will ship out this Monday (sept 20th) and I'm crossing my fingers that it actually goes through! :hot:

Can anyone in those surrounding areas who have actually gone to the stores confirm if they had any copies of the MGS: Peace Walker CE games on hand that you might have seen? Just curious is all.

-=MaelstromB=-

[quote name='GDogs']I live near an NFM. Love the store, but the games I'd buy from this deal aren't on the website anymore, which means its probably not there (like Bioshock 2). I'll check it out tomorrow though, unless this is a timed sale or something. I've never seen any game there go for $5, especially if it came out this year. Usually it's games that are over 5 years old.[/QUOTE]

Some are sales & some are closeouts. The "sales" end on 9/21, but I couldn't tell you which were which. I picked up Skate 3 (PS3), RB GreenDay ($20), Crackdown 2 ($25), and Bioshock 2 (PS3) for $60 out the door. Thought about Beetle RB for $10 on the PS3 ($8 on the 360), 3d Dot Game Heroes and Mario Galaxy 2 but passed - too many games coming out I want to play.

They only had a few Bioshock 2's for the PS3 left on the floor when I was there.

[quote name='MaelstromB']

Can anyone in those surrounding areas who have actually gone to the stores confirm if they had any copies of the MGS: Peace Walker CE games on hand that you might have seen? Just curious is all.

-=MaelstromB=-[/QUOTE]

I saw a some at the KC store about 10 this morning.

yeah, I forgot their website is kind of crappy. This is the kind of store that's very YMMV. A LOT of times, they have great sales that aren't advertised. I think I'll check out the store tomorrow and see what's left, if anything.

I scored (2) 360 systems for 350 bucks total. They sell for at least 300 brand new up to 400 depending on time of year, time to play the market. However, I've always wanted a system so I'm debating keeping the system and selling the game haha. Any 360'ers out there have advice?

Thanks again for this posting, you made me some gaming money for sure. I owe you a few freebies and deals OP whether you want them or not. I'll be sure to share the love as soon as I come into some items.

[quote name='newageghost']I scored (2) 360 systems for 350 bucks total. They sell for at least 300 brand new up to 400 depending on time of year, time to play the market. However, I've always wanted a system so I'm debating keeping the system and selling the game haha. Any 360'ers out there have advice?

Thanks again for this posting, you made me some gaming money for sure. I owe you a few freebies and deals OP whether you want them or not. I'll be sure to share the love as soon as I come into some items.[/QUOTE]

Did you purchase those online or at the store?

[quote name='MaelstromB']Did you purchase those online or at the store?[/QUOTE]

sorry, i should have specified. If you have a way to get to the store or know someone to go there for you, they have about 20 left in store.

[quote name='newageghost']sorry, i should have specified. If you have a way to get to the store or know someone to go there for you, they have about 20 left in store.[/QUOTE]Can you get 1 for me :p

[quote name='newageghost']sorry, i should have specified. If you have a way to get to the store or know someone to go there for you, they have about 20 left in store.[/QUOTE]

Okay cool. Too bad it's not closer. It's about a almost 4 hour drive for me from minneapolis. :/

[quote name='scarhawk']But seriously I'd pay you to get me the 360 :)[/QUOTE]

You would be looking at just under $200 with tax (just over 9%) plus packaging/shipping costs. Would probably cost someone about $230 or so?

EDIT: Plus paypal fees whatever they are these days.

So really you would still be coming out ahead but not too much.

Does the KC one still have some copies of Bioshock 2 and Tekken 6 for the 360?

I might be interested in "Bayonetta" if it has a Japanese language text option(like Ninja Gaiden) but it likely doesn't right?
Also any word on what the prices of "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" are there or "Ninja Gaiden 2"? Same goes for "Ninja Blade", "Battle Fantasia" and "Virtua Fighter 5".
I figure any of the one's mentioned might be on clearance if they're still there.
edit: Oh shit, I almost forgot. Must check KoF XII and Blazblue: Continuum Shift(I suspect BOTH are on with a nice clearance price).

[quote name='Sarang01']Does the KC one still have some copies of Bioshock 2 and Tekken 6 for the 360?
[/QUOTE]

I was there at 10am today and they did have Tekken 6 but I didnt see Bioshock 2. I really wanted it but I was in a hurry cause I had a 1030 appt I had to be to so I might have missed it? I might head back out there tomorrow morning to check.

Ugh, well Tekken 6 is showing up, at least with PS3, at $30. ?_?

Man I may have to drive there, if only to see if some of the games I mentioned are clearances. I mean Mass Effect 2 isn't terribly old. Maybe I'll luck out and see Fallout GOTY for $20 or something as well. I was thinking MUA2 might even be on clearance.

Ooh! Ok thanks man. Oh by the way, for everyone else I've been looking around on site dealswise.

Apparently "Nier" is $20 for both systems and "Super Street Fighter 4" is $25 for the 360. Also FFXIII is $20 for the PS3 but I don't know if that's a deal.
You mind if I add you to my list on XBL SHANK?
edit: Has anyone used the game and system holders from Nebraska Furniture Mart? How do they rate?

[quote name='Sarang01']
You mind if I add you to my list on XBL SHANK?
[/QUOTE]

Send over a request. I dont get to play as much as Id like but Im on once in awhile.

[quote name='Getrealistic']Woot, phone order for Splinter cell Elite for 179.99 :)

They are out of FFXIII bundle in their warehouse, but have 20 units o nthe floor in omaha.

I might get one tonight :)

Other info: The sale in store at least ends Tuesday, and Bioshock 2 was out in warehouse and in omaha.[/QUOTE]
My buddy and I got the last 2 Bioshock 2s. :)

[quote name='Sarang01']Ugh, well Tekken 6 is showing up, at least with PS3, at $30. ?_?

Man I may have to drive there, if only to see if some of the games I mentioned are clearances. I mean Mass Effect 2 isn't terribly old. Maybe I'll luck out and see Fallout GOTY for $20 or something as well. I was thinking MUA2 might even be on clearance.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, its only the 360 version on sale. I had them price check the PS3 version and it was regular price.

Man...I work at Nebraska Furniture Mart in Omaha... and
had no idea about this whole thing, until a friend told me.

LOL... they sure kept this secret... :whistle2:#

I ended up picking up:
Bioshock 2 - $5
Dead Space Extraction - $5
Metroid Other M - $20
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $20
Tekken 6 - $5

[quote name='HuskAir']Man...I work at Nebraska Furniture Mart in Omaha... and
had no idea about this whole thing, until a friend told me.

LOL... they sure kept this secret... :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Yup the ad only showed Mario Galaxy 2 for $20 and that was it, they had signs up in the Omaha store today but they said selected games and a lot of the tags had been taken off (discount still applied just not promoted) lol

I ended up getting

Wii Sports Resort $20
Green Day Rockband Wii $20
Band Hero Wii $10
Professor Layton 3 $20
Resident Evil 5 Gold $25

They had plenty of the Dragonquest IX $20, Mass Effect 2 $10, but were sold out of Bioshock 2 and Mario Galaxy 2 when I got there late tonight.

It was confusing as hell as well since they had a $20 tag on Pokemon Gold and Silver but then an endcap with Pokemon Gold for regular price (it was $20 btw but I can see how someone would be confused)

It was an interesting sale, if you found you way into the store you could have walked away with a shitload of savings

bread's done
Back