Mass Effect 2-$10, Bishock 2-$5, Mario gaxy 2 $20Nebraska Furniture Mart

romodome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
HURRY UP! ITS on SLICKDEALS and its Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outragous price, not sure if its a scam. Called, its legit, but only for instore pickup or 5 state pickup in the midwest. I guess the store is like a Bestbuy/Sears type store in the midwest.

http://www.nfm.com/Default.aspx?Filter=CLEARANCE

They have

Mass Effect 2-$10
Bayonetta: $10
Dead To Rights Retrobution: $5
Mario galaxy 2=$20
Tekken 6= $5
Dead Space Wii $5

800-336-9186 to make orders on the phone.

Its on slickdeals, quick

Also Final Fantasy 13 Xbox 250gb-$179.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I was too late on the games but I did pick up one of the ceiling fans. I never thought I would come on CAG and get a deal on a new fan thanks OP

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']You would be looking at just under $200 with tax (just over 9%) plus packaging/shipping costs. Would probably cost someone about $230 or so?

EDIT: Plus paypal fees whatever they are these days.

So really you would still be coming out ahead but not too much.[/QUOTE]

This is true, but at 179.99 each, they sell for 350-400 like i stated earlier. You stand to make 200+ profit on each. Thats really good money. And there isnt a 360 bundle for less then 300 even on sale. A 250 gig hdd with 2 controllers and game will never be cheaper.

By the way, who pays 9% tax? Mine was barely into 180 bucks.

[quote name='newageghost']This is true, but at 179.99 each, they sell for 350-400 like i stated earlier. You stand to make 200+ profit on each. Thats really good money. And there isnt a 360 bundle for less then 300 even on sale. A 250 gig hdd with 2 controllers and game will never be cheaper.[/QUOTE]

this is not a reseller forum.

[quote name='confoosious']this is not a reseller forum.[/QUOTE]
dont care, im stating the value of consoles. what I do isnt public knowledge or stated on these forums. I could be keeping them for all you know.

[quote name='newageghost']dont care, im stating the value of consoles. what I do isnt public knowledge or stated on these forums. I could be keeping them for all you know.[/QUOTE]

but you're not.

[quote name='newageghost']if only someone would go there an buy me two 360's...id share the profit obviously.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='newageghost']o, but this was nebraska.....which is 5.5%[/QUOTE]

Theres a NFM in Kansas City, Kansas too. Nebraska isnt the only state with one.

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Theres a NFM in Kansas City, Kansas too. Nebraska isnt the only state with one.[/QUOTE]

oh ya, youre right. Well. i think the 360s are only at omaha but i dont know for sure. Sorry for the high tax, that sucks.

[quote name='confoosious']but you're not.

[/QUOTE]

i could be lying...plus i dont support corporate whoring companies such as microsoft so if i can get 60% off of their products, then ill do it. I actually decided to keep a system..so good enough?

[quote name='mannysgoldglove']Theres a NFM in Kansas City, Kansas too. Nebraska isnt the only state with one.[/QUOTE]

qft, youre right partner

If you want to delete posts, delete the target thread thats openly endorsing corporate theft to get a year of xbox live at a loss for target.

Anyway, back on topic.
There's a store in kansas, ya but the one in omaha is the only one that had the consoles and games as far as I know at that price.

No more Bioshock 2 or Mario World Galaxy 2 in Omaha. Picked up Dead Space Extraction (Wii) and Band Hero (PS3), Dead to Rights (PS3) and Darkvoid (PS3) for $26 + change. Not a bad haul...they still had plenty of Bayonetta, RB Green Day and Beatles, 3d Dot Game Heroes, and others. One off the list is Dragon Quest X for the DS for $20.

They also have the Move bundle for $95 with a $20 reward card. Only reason I got that is the lowest price and I used the $20 on my cheap games. $110 for the bundle and the above mentioned games.

I ended up ordering Green Day Rock band for in store pickup. I live in Omaha, but unfortunately can't make it out to the store. $20 seems like a pretty decent deal.

[quote name='reininop']I don't know why this thread is 1 star. It was a great deal for the people that could get it.[/QUOTE]

Was probably the shipping. for the rest.

[quote name='reininop']I don't know why this thread is 1 star. It was a great deal for the people that could get it.[/QUOTE]

yeah i know, its an awesome deal, i will give it 5 stars for now unless the orders get cancelled or something

Since my pops lives near Omaha, and is coming out to CA for a visit soon, figured I'd have him check for me. Ended up getting
Tranformers WFC $25
Modnation PSP $5

He bought a Professor Layton game for himself, I wanna say it was the second one.
They still had plenty of Batman AA GOTY and Blur for $20, AC2 $15, Dark Void $5, and some others I forgot.

I'm lucky I don't still live out there, I could go broke buying clearance games. Damn Mrs. B's old bones.

I got an email supplying my UPS tracking # and info, however, I have a question for anyone that may have ordered the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker CE they had listed on the site. It states .90lb total for package, but I know that each of those weighs more than that.. I'm thinking at this point that they had it mis-labeled and they were actually the regular PSP edition. Can anyone confirm?

[quote name='MaelstromB']I got an email supplying my UPS tracking # and info, however, I have a question for anyone that may have ordered the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker CE they had listed on the site. It states .90lb total for package, but I know that each of those weighs more than that.. I'm thinking at this point that they had it mis-labeled and they were actually the regular PSP edition. Can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE]

I was under the impression the Peace Walker CE was a GameStop exclusive, so I kind of doubt it's the CE.

[quote name='rainking187']I was under the impression the Peace Walker CE was a GameStop exclusive, so I kind of doubt it's the CE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought the same.. Hmm. It's strange but it says MGS: Peace Walker CE on my invoice. Oh well, just have to wait and see when it gets here on Wednesday. Kind of a bummer since I've already got the regular edition and I won't be able to recoup the $22 shipping once I receive it.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']they sent me 2 emails with the same tracking number..... I made 2 orders so im waiting for my other tracking number[/QUOTE]

They probably placed both orders in one package, hence the one tracking number.

Darn. I usually drive by a Nebraska Furniture Mart every weekend. It's like fifteen minutes from my home. Oh, well...

edit: It's over half an hour, actually. I called, and apparently there are still some of the clearance games at the store. I'd only add one or two games to my backlog. In the end, I think I'll pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MaelstromB']I got an email supplying my UPS tracking # and info, however, I have a question for anyone that may have ordered the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker CE they had listed on the site. It states .90lb total for package, but I know that each of those weighs more than that.. I'm thinking at this point that they had it mis-labeled and they were actually the regular PSP edition. Can anyone confirm?[/QUOTE] I ordered 3 and it said it weighed 1.3 lbs for the one that just shipped so it better be the CE or I'll have to give them a call... But if it isn't the CE I should be able to get a refund of some sort if they're any sort of decent company.

[quote name='scarhawk']I ordered 3 and it said it weighed 1.3 lbs for the one that just shipped so it better be the CE or I'll have to give them a call... But if it isn't the CE I should be able to get a refund of some sort if they're any sort of decent company.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree man. I'm kind of worried that it is not the CE version because as one of the other members stated, the CE was exclusive to Gamestop. I totally spaced that when I was buying it, too, so we will have to wait and see. Keep us posted on what it is that you actually receive and I will do the same. And yes, if it is not the CE, they better honor a refund including the $22 shipping for the error.

They should give you a refund if they're listing it as the CE and it isn't, but the website does say:

COMPUTER MEMORY/SOFTWARE/CDs/VIDEO
GAMES/FLOOR SAMPLES/FINAL SALE OR
CLEARANCE CENTER MERCHANDISE

• Because of the special nature of these items, all sales are considered final. Therefore, the 30 day return policy does not apply to these items. (Defective software will be exchanged for same title only within 30 days).

^ That doesn't count. Because it would be false advertising if they listed it as the CE when it wasn't, Man I wish I saved a screenshot but at least I still have my order confirmation. And I just checked again and apparently they're shipped each game to be billed as 0.4lbs when on their site it said 0.9lbs. So maybe they're just lying about the weight?

[quote name='scarhawk']^ That doesn't count. Because it would be false advertising if they listed it as the CE when it wasn't, Man I wish I saved a screenshot but at least I still have my order confirmation. And I just checked again and apparently they're shipped each game to be billed as 0.4lbs when on their site it said 0.9lbs. So maybe they're just lying about the weight?[/QUOTE]

All that's gonna happen is they tell you to return in and they pay for shipping. Either you want it or you don't.

I bought Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising for $14.47 shipped to Colorado with UPS Ground.
I'm hoping this expansion doesn't suck, also hope I can register it on Steam but I doubt I can.

[quote name='Getrealistic']Hate to break it to ya, got my peacewalker and its not CE =(

i got 2 of em too.[/QUOTE]

S**T!! Is there any way to either deny delivery or intercept? Or do you think I should just wait to receive it and then call customer service and try to recoup the shipping charges along with the refund?

WTF!!! I ordered 3! I'm with maelstorm. Do I just call them and return it? I paid $32+ for each thinking it was the CE. But $32.50 for a regular Peace Walker is a little bad. But I may wind up seeing if I can call them and request a partial refund and get to keep it. Otherwsie I'll just just return it.

[quote name='scarhawk']WTF!!! I ordered 3! I'm with maelstorm. Do I just call them and return it? I paid $32+ for each thinking it was the CE. But $32.50 for a regular Peace Walker is a little bad. But I may wind up seeing if I can call them and request a partial refund and get to keep it. Otherwsie I'll just just return it.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit that I am totally irritated about this transaction. I'm thinking at this point that I will just accept the package(s) on Wednesday when they arrive and then call and complain, get a refund and see if they will also refund at least half of the shipping costs. False advertising = not cool.

Here is the detail of the product information taken directly from the NFM email sent out minutes after I placed my order:

nfmt.jpg

As you can see, it does not simply say "CE", either. It actually states "Collector's Edition".

UPDATE:

Okay guys, so I was able to call the customer service for NFM and I spoke with a very awesome and helpful gentleman named Izy. He was incredibly apologetic about what occurred and was more than willing to issue a UPS Call-Tag and a full refund including the initial shipping charges. Awesome! :)

In closing, despite my less-than-satisfactory first time ordering experience w/ NFM, I most certainly will order with them in the future due to some awesome customer service on their end. Good luck to anyone else that encountered the same issue!

Aww. I just checked my order history and apparently I ordered 5 PW CE's O_O That's going to be a big return but at least I'll get my money back, or at least I should.

The Kansas City store still had a ton of copies of ME2 for $10 as of 3:30pm. Didn't see any of the $5 ones, although there were a few copies of Sega Superstars Tennis for $4.

I was really disappointed to find no Tekken's or Bioshock's.

I had no problem snagging "Heavy Rain" though and Bayonetta was quite present.

I also snagged a copy of "Lips: Party Classics" for $10.

They have DJ Hero on clearance for $25 by the way.

bread's done
Back