Mass Effect 2-$10, Bishock 2-$5, Mario gaxy 2 $20Nebraska Furniture Mart

romodome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
HURRY UP! ITS on SLICKDEALS and its Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outragous price, not sure if its a scam. Called, its legit, but only for instore pickup or 5 state pickup in the midwest. I guess the store is like a Bestbuy/Sears type store in the midwest.

http://www.nfm.com/Default.aspx?Filter=CLEARANCE

They have

Mass Effect 2-$10
Bayonetta: $10
Dead To Rights Retrobution: $5
Mario galaxy 2=$20
Tekken 6= $5
Dead Space Wii $5

800-336-9186 to make orders on the phone.

Its on slickdeals, quick

Also Final Fantasy 13 Xbox 250gb-$179.99

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhhh I cant wait for tomorrow when i get all my stuff in the mail! one thing is for sure, paying as much for shipping, they definitely shipped it fast enough.

[quote name='GoldenJoe']Anyone wanna help me get a copy of Metroid?[/QUOTE]

if youre trying to get it off their website, they no longer have it listed. But that may not be a sign that they are out of stock at their stores.

Picked up:
-360-
R.U.S.E. - $25
Mass Effect 2 - $10
Bayonetta - $10
Dead to Rights Retribution - $5
Dark Void - $5
Singularity - $20
Assassins Creed II - $15
Lost Planet 2 - $20
Crackdown 2 - $25
Beatles Rock Band - $8
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY - $20
Sega Superstar Tennis - $4

-Wii-
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $20
Wii Sports Resort - $20

-DS-
Glory of Heracles - $5
Dragon Warrior 9 - $20

Got it all for a little less than $250

[quote name='BuyingGames']Got it all for a little less than $250[/QUOTE]
You, sir, fulfill your namesake.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Heavy Rain jumped up in price.

Transformers: War for Cybertron is gone.[/QUOTE]Indiana... Let it go.

[quote name='Billy Jean']ahhhh I cant wait for tomorrow when i get all my stuff in the mail! one thing is for sure, paying as much for shipping, they definitely shipped it fast enough.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! :p It's because I ordered 5 Peace Walker CE's which another user confirmed to not be real CE's, so I feel like I can justify this :lol:

[quote name='scarhawk']Yeah! :p It's because I ordered 5 Peace Walker CE's which another user confirmed to not be real CE's, so I feel like I can justify this :lol:[/QUOTE]

Well at least you ll get your money back.. Were they decent price even for the reg version? i mean could you make a profit if you tried to resell them to like gamestop/ebay or something?

[quote name='Billy Jean']Well at least you ll get your money back.. Were they decent price even for the reg version? i mean could you make a profit if you tried to resell them to like gamestop/ebay or something?[/QUOTE]

Nope. They were $32.43 each after shipping.

Looks like everything that wasn't a clearance title went back up to full price. I ordered a PSP game they were selling for $10 it's now back up to $30.

Yeah, I just went to a Nebraska Furniture Mart and the best deals that I know of were Final Fantasy XIII on 360 for $20, Alpha Protocol for $20 and for the blu-ray combo of Robin Hood was $18. They had the Transformers game for a good price too. So I guess I'll check NFM for more things. Even though I live close to one I don't go often because I don't hear a lot about it on the internet, where I find good prices. I guess they had the Prince Of Persia blu-ray combo for $20 last week and there's a $8 coupon that expires soon, but POP was $30 there now.

So this is weird. I had two different orders with them and two UPS tracking numbers that were the same number(i thought they merged the orders). Well today I receive my package and its only one half, the half I ordered AFTER the first. They charged my card for both sooooo they better be shipping the others. I just find it weird that I got only the second half. And I dont have any form of UPS tracking number for the other half.

I just revised the emails i received from NFM and the shipment that was I just received said it was shipping out 9/20 and the shipment Im still waiting on wont ship until 9/28. So it seems things are good but I have another week to get the rest of my stuff. Thats really weird, but meh its still coming.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']i cant even check my orders on the site, it gives me errors[/QUOTE]

It gives me errors too, I just use the emails that i got from them. Their status checking on their site suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

[quote name='Billy Jean']Did anyone get all their stuff yet?[/QUOTE] nope, im getting my copy of bioshock 2 tomorrow and another copy the next week

Recieved 4 games today. 2 were games I actually wanted. Batman GoTY and Metroid Other M. The other 2 were the regular editions of Peace Walker which were supposed to be CE's. Time to give them a call...

LMAO. Just called them. I had to talk 2 CS reps and then I had to talk with the sales manager. I sent them an invoice so the manager said "You could have changed this. It's just a word document". Then they kept on saying that I abused the system and blah blah blah. Because I ordered 3 or 4 Super Mario Galaxy 2's which got shipped when it was supposed to be limit 1. But after half an hour of holds and arguing, the guy agreed to refund me the total cost + shipping for those games as well as a UPS call tag. Plus like 5 of my orders got cancelled but w/e. 3 of them contained MGS and the other was were Batman GoTY edition. Point is NFM's customer service sucks sooo much and I likely won't be ordering anything from them again.

The funniest part was, was when he asked me for proof, I gave the URL to this thread and at the point he literally said "I'd rather give you a refund and call tag then go back and forth with you, unfortunately." LOLOL

Went to the Omaha store yesterday and saw a bunch of DJ hero and Tony Hawk Ride for PS3/360/WII for $25 each. (actually only one DJ hero for the WII but lot of the rest) Picked up my order without problem except Bioshock 2 was not going to be in until Monday. Great haul for me.

I ordered Bioshock 2 for the xbox 360 and got sent the PS3 version.
Instead of returning dealing with shipping it back, it I traded it on Amazon.com for $16 credit.
Wanted to play it on the 360 though.

Probably would not re-order from their website, great deal though.

JJ

i have more orders that supposed to be shipped today... i hope they havent forgotten

edit: just got an email saying it has been shipped :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hendrickfan24']i have more orders that supposed to be shipped today... i hope they havent forgotten

edit: just got an email saying it has been shipped :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, now I will be able to sleep tonight.

I moved away from Kansas City a couple of years ago. I used to go to Nebraska Furniture Mart to get DVDs because the prices were so low. I'm so depressed now.

I just got my remaining games today!! damn i have a shitton of games in my backlog now.. let the gaming commence!

I'm fucking pissed... I ordered my game 9 days ago and they JUST shipped it today... How unprofessional is that shit. Not buying from them ever again -.-

got my 360, looks like it was opened but it is definitely brand new inside..so i guess just ups doing their number on it. Considering how overpaid they are. I want some respect with my packages. Anyway, looks ok but I would never trust a furniture store for anything.

[quote name='Darknuke']I'm fucking pissed... I ordered my game 9 days ago and they JUST shipped it today... How unprofessional is that shit. Not buying from them ever again -.-[/QUOTE]

Just imagine how long it would take Gamestop to send you a cheap dresser.

[quote name='Darknuke']I'm fucking pissed... I ordered my game 9 days ago and they JUST shipped it today... How unprofessional is that shit. Not buying from them ever again -.-[/QUOTE]

I got you beat...they took 12 days to ship my order. I ordered on 9/17, and they shipped my order 9/29. I'll receive it around 10/5. I think they could have done better, considering they charged $14.86 to ship just 2 games.

I AM MEGA TICKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

ORDERED MASS EFFECT 2 AND GALAXY 2

13 DAYS LATER GAMES COME AND GALAXY 2 HAD LOADS OF SCRATCHES
ASKED TO SEND IT BACK

SENT IT BACK HE SAID HE NEVER GOT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN THOUGH I DOUBLE CHECKED THE ADDRESS 3 TIMES. I AM 200% SURE THE ADDRESS WAS CORRECT. I PRINTED IT AND CHECKED BOTH THE ADDRESSES SIDE BY SIDE 4 TIMES AND TWICE BEFORE I SENT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I was supposed to get my order yesterday, but still haven't received anything. I paid almost $40 for shipping!! fuck this place, I'd rather pay more money. Lesson learned.

[quote name='madogmgd']I AM MEGA TICKED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

ORDERED MASS EFFECT 2 AND GALAXY 2

13 DAYS LATER GAMES COME AND GALAXY 2 HAD LOADS OF SCRATCHES
ASKED TO SEND IT BACK

SENT IT BACK HE SAID HE NEVER GOT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN THOUGH I DOUBLE CHECKED THE ADDRESS 3 TIMES. I AM 200% SURE THE ADDRESS WAS CORRECT. I PRINTED IT AND CHECKED BOTH THE ADDRESSES SIDE BY SIDE 4 TIMES AND TWICE BEFORE I SENT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11[/QUOTE]

denied your credit card charge. Problem solve :)

How was your game scratched when it's Brand New.....
Anyway I got my 3 Super Mario Galaxy 2's, Metroid Other M, and 2 Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year editions last week. But I got literally 16-18 games cancelled and it's been over a week and this crappy company still hasn't refunded the cash but I will not rest until I get my money back. NEVER ordering from them again.

I have another CAGer order 3 games for me, and he ordered 4 for himself. He did in store pick up, picked them up over a week ago without hassle.

Only problem was, the MGS Peacewalker was NOT the CE. But, he didn't care.

Excellent purchases.

[quote name='newageghost']looks ok but I would never trust a furniture store for anything.[/QUOTE]

They are not really a furniture store, the name is a misnomer. They are basically a high end Best Buy that sells home furnishings

People really need to stop treating this place like its some kind of hick furniture store that is having a fire sale on their games :lol:

They have been around for years and those who are fortunate enough to live near their 3 locations benefit quite often.

Im surprised with all these complaints, all my stuff got to me without a hitch (aside from splitting up my orders between a week from eachother) Im pretty happy with all that I got. Especially with my original thought that I wasnt going to get ANYTHING and for a good price. Hope all gets fixed for all you guys.

So did you guys get any contact e-mails from them? I've been charged but no contact whatsoever after the initial order details.

[quote name='mcthatch']So did you guys get any contact e-mails from them? I've been charged but no contact whatsoever after the initial order details.[/QUOTE]

I got emails from them like that day or day after stating my order was placed and the number of my order and what it contained. I didnt get any kind of shipping notification until about 4-10 days later.

Went to the Omaha location Friday. Picked up Bayonetta for 10$. Missed out on the 20$ sales at Amazon and Best Buy. All the other games seemed to be back at regular price, I checked ME2, Bioshock 2, and 3D Dot Heroes. Wish I could have grabbed more but Bayonetta for 10$ is awesome. Traded my copy that I bought from Toysrus into Amazon for 23$.

Thanks so much OP.

yeah, my 3 games finally arrived today vis ups. Great deal on the games, but $22 shipping for one .8 lb package is ridiculous.

I was supposed to get my games yesterday but never did. I called them today and they told me my order shipped out this morning. This place really sucks shit (unless you live near one to pick up your games)

bread's done
Back