Mass Effect 2 - $59.97 at GameAccess

With all those EA games dropping to $40 over the holidays I'm going to hold out and see what happens with ME2. Still kicking myself for paying launch price for L4D2

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called my local Blockbuster and the guy has no idea where I got the 49.99$ price from, he said it will be selling at 69.99$ as scheduled... I guess I'll be opting for Game Access now...

does best buy or future shop price match.
also how had your experience been purchasing new games with game access.

I've never purchased a new game, but I assume it's identical to buying used. Their used games are pretty much mint... not a scratch on the disc or case. They ship from Montreal or Vancouver, so depending on where you live, it usually takes 3 days or so. Shipping is always free.

[quote name='Heartless18']I've never purchased a new game, but I assume it's identical to buying used. Their used games are pretty much mint... not a scratch on the disc or case. They ship from Montreal or Vancouver, so depending on where you live, it usually takes 3 days or so. Shipping is always free.[/QUOTE]
if you're talking about the game play experience its almost always the same (unless some new copies with DLC codes and stuff that you won't be able to get buying used) but most people like to have the original case, artwork and instruction manual.
and are you talking about http://gameaccess.ca/Game-Store.htm ?

I love gameaccess for buying games (never used their rental service). I've had nothing but positive experiences. Only charge one tax, games are often cheaper than elsewhere, their express shipping = you get it on release day or earlier (at least for me), and their used games are mint condition.

[quote name='Talus']Will Future Shop price match this?[/QUOTE]

It looks like its a web store only, so hard to say if Future Shop will price match. Its up to sales manager or entertainment coordinator to decide if the store will price match.

I'll print off the page and give it a try :) They are boasting the lowest price in North America .. Future Shop ought to see that as an opportunity to beat them.

Amazon.ca is selling it for $54.99 now... it works out to be the same price as Gameaccess because they charge both taxes, but it's still the cheapest I've seen it.

bread's done
Back