Mass Effect 2 CE 360 $38

Tony208

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
So I bought Mass Effect 2 at Gamestop.com with the $10 off $49.99 and edge. Then I was a little bummed out because they had the BOGO and I didn't want to order another and by the time I decided to, they went OOS. I got my ME2 in the mail and it was ME2 CE and complete! I thought ok cool but I didn't want the CE if the CE codes were used and I went to check both of them, they were both unused! lol

And here's pics so GTFO!

img0205x.jpg

get out of here xcopy, this is definitly brag worthy

congrats on the score OP

my question is this though....why did you not want the CE if the codes had been used? It's not like you would have gotten them with a RE copy, so even if they were used it was still an upgrade in a better case and you get a bonus disc and art book.

[quote name='myl0r']get out of here xcopy, this is definitly brag worthy

congrats on the score OP

my question is this though....why did you not want the CE if the codes had been used? It's not like you would have gotten them with a RE copy, so even if they were used it was still an upgrade in a better case and you get a bonus disc and art book.[/QUOTE]

Everything on my shelf is reg so If I have one huge CE box on there it'll look out of place. I'm only interested in CE in-game items.

Argh! Can I be you for the duration of at least one play through? I can't even find the regular edition for < $40.

Let the records show that I am VERY envious of you right now...

bread's done
Back