Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe 19.99 @ Impulse!

Not too bad of a price on a really great game. However, with all the DLC that's come out since it's release, I'd be waiting for a GotY/Ultimate Edition to get the best bang for the buck.

I think gamer's gate had this on sale yesterday for a bit less expensive. I will wait for a GOTY or a good steam sale.

[quote name='pROvIs']I think gamer's gate had this on sale yesterday for a bit less expensive. I will wait for a GOTY or a good steam sale.[/QUOTE]

They had the standard edition for $5 cheaper, but the DD Edition was the same price I think (going by the thread).

[quote name='Fan_of_a_G-Man']What sort of DRM is included with this (besides Impulse)?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, none. Although if you want access to the Cerberus Network, you have to make a Bioware account and activate the key you get there. That's how it worked with the retail version anyway.

[quote name='Fan_of_a_G-Man']What sort of DRM is included with this (besides Impulse)?[/QUOTE]

Availability:
North America (US and Canada)

Publisher:
Electronic Arts

Developer:
BioWare

Genre:
RPGs

Rating:
Mature 17+ (M17+)

Players:
Single-Player

Protection:
EA Access

For Support:
Click Here

"EA Access" I believe means that you need to have a Bioware account to access the included DLC, as DukeEdwardI indicated.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Not too bad of a price on a really great game. However, with all the DLC that's come out since it's release, I'd be waiting for a GotY/Ultimate Edition to get the best bang for the buck.[/QUOTE]This. I've already beaten it on Xbox and some of the DLC has sounded interesting, especially the new Lair of the Shadow Broker, but I've got too much backlog and also want a rolled-up GOTY Edition to bite on this. I'm still annoyed that I paid $10 for ME1 on Steam about a week before D2D had it for $5.

bread's done
Back