mass effect 2

serenitygod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was wondering how much free content comes in the PS version
I want to know the difference in value so I can gauge which system i want it for.

PS3 version comes with the following:
Kasumi's Stolen Memory
Overlord
Lair Of The Shadow Broker
Cerberus Network DLC, which includes Zaeed's missions and the Firewalker DLC pack
Blood Dragon Armor

Some of the other add-on packs for the 360/PC, such as the Aegis pack, the Firepower pack and the like, I don't think that's in there. Someone that owns the PS3 version can correct any mistakes I made.

[quote name='shrike4242']PS3 version comes with the following:
Kasumi's Stolen Memory
Overlord
Lair Of The Shadow Broker
Cerberus Network DLC, which includes Zaeed's missions and the Firewalker DLC pack
Blood Dragon Armor

Some of the other add-on packs for the 360/PC, such as the Aegis pack, the Firepower pack and the like, I don't think that's in there. Someone that owns the PS3 version can correct any mistakes I made.[/QUOTE]

Some of those have to be Bought Right?

They aren't all free I would assume.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Some of those have to be Bought Right?

They aren't all free I would assume.[/QUOTE]The Arrival is paid DLC for the PS3, without question. Same for the PC and 360.

The three main mission pack DLCs I mentioned above, the Cerberus Network content and the Blood Dragon armor DLC all come with the PS3 version.

Items like the Firepower pack, the Aegis pack and the other item packs, I'm not sure if they come with the PS3 version or not.

bread's done
Back