Mass Effect 3 (360, PS3) $30 new @ Amazon

[quote name='masterledz']:360: Mass Effect 3 - $29.99
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 - $29.99

This was a part of the gold box sale several weeks ago, so the sale price is back again.[/QUOTE]

thanks, you can get it from bestbuy for $20, do instore pick up for the $59.99 price, then pick up the game, and price match gamestop after you receive your code

[quote name='YBX87']thanks, you can get it from bestbuy for $20, do instore pick up for the $59.99 price, then pick up the game, and price match gamestop after you receive your code[/QUOTE]

What code?

EDIT: NEVERMIND haha

[quote name='kulsechsky']What code?

EDIT: NEVERMIND haha[/QUOTE]

should of being more clear, the $10 saving code for using in store pick up on purchasing items $50 and over. but i know it may be a lot of work for some ppl.

[quote name='YBX87']should of being more clear, the $10 saving code for using in store pick up on purchasing items $50 and over. but i know it may be a lot of work for some ppl.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, think I can wait for Amazon to drop the price to $20. Assuming EA drops the MSRP to $40 in the near future, probably won't have to wait too long.

So they fixed the game right? End of the game I mean.

That'll make it go from a good deal to an absolutely tremendous deal.

[quote name='wolve']Yeah, think I can wait for Amazon to drop the price to $20. Assuming EA drops the MSRP to $40 in the near future, probably won't have to wait too long.[/QUOTE]
I'll wait till it hits $14.99 like every other ME game. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back