Mass Effect 3 Discussion Thread

[quote name='dualedge2']There's no proof to back that up. Also, it's really generalizing the DLC; not everyone played it and it's a fallacy to think so.

Indoctrination Theory is just that, a theory. It's not fact, it's speculation. Do try to stop making it more than it really is.[/QUOTE]Would Arrival have worked better as a prologue in ME3 instead of as an epilogue at the end of the ME2 DLC train?

[quote name='shrike4242']Would Arrival have worked better as a prologue in ME3 instead of as an epilogue at the end of the ME2 DLC train?[/QUOTE]

That's a really good question actually. That might have worked, but it would have lessened the impact of the opening of ME3 as it stands. Its a pretty powerful opening.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']That's a really good question actually. That might have worked, but it would have lessened the impact of the opening of ME3 as it stands. Its a pretty powerful opening.[/QUOTE]Had LoTSB been the last ME2 DLC instead of Arrival, I think a lot of people would have said that ME2 went out on a DLC high note. I liked the end of Arrival much more than the rest of it, and I can see how it might have sparked
the Indoctrination theory with Shepard's exposure to Object Rho

As the last DLC, Arrival does make it a bit of a less satisfying end to the ME2 experience, though as a prologue in-game to ME3, I see two things about it. It does set the stage for the Reapers showing up and what lengths Shepard would go to stop it, which is a good lead-in to ME3. And it might make the opening a bit more jarring/shocking, since you think you delayed the Reapers showing up with what happens during Arrival.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']That's a really good question actually. That might have worked, but it would have lessened the impact of the opening of ME3 as it stands. Its a pretty powerful opening.[/QUOTE]

Too rushed, in my opinion. Could have been so much better. Where was the trial we were supposed to have? Would have been a great way to get players up to speed, as well as see some of the impact Shepard's actions in ME2 had.

[quote name='Arikado']Too rushed, in my opinion. Could have been so much better. Where was the trial we were supposed to have? Would have been a great way to get players up to speed, as well as see some of the impact Shepard's actions in ME2 had.[/QUOTE]That was what we were led to believe at the end of Arrival, especially if you went the Renegade route on your responses to Hackett.

It's mentioned as a quick comment at the first few minutes of ME3 and nothing else.

From dev comments, it seems like a substantial trial was planned at some point. My guess is they decided it would slow down the pace too much and dropped the idea.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']From dev comments, it seems like a substantial trial was planned at some point. My guess is they decided it would slow down the pace too much and dropped the idea.[/QUOTE]That wasn't their decision to make, now was it? ;)

[quote name='dualedge2']There's no proof to back that up. Also, it's really generalizing the DLC; not everyone played it and it's a fallacy to think so.

Indoctrination Theory is just that, a theory. It's not fact, it's speculation. Do try to stop making it more than it really is.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter if you played it or not, Bioware confirmed that the events of the Arrival and the Lair of the Shadow Broker is canon to everyone storyline.

Note: I liked the singleplayer.

---
I dislike the multiplayer unlock system. Who actually likes it? I want to know. Someone has to love it since it is still unchanged.
Why add microtransactions to a game which you pay upfront for, and provides no reason for the added cost? There are not even dedi servers. The mp updates are nice but are just off-disc content for the most part. I'd assume this because of leaks of content on the disc and because they only have 4 mp designers.
Obviously they can profit off it, but I'm looking for good games. This multiplayer doesn't deliver. The whole thing is based on sitting in matches grinding Horde waves to buy weapons. Even if by some miracle of 50 days x 24 hours of gameplay I got all the weapons, nothing is accomplished. Neither did GoW3 and BF3. My only hopes right now for 360 are Halo 4 (Because it is a new developer mainly), and GoW4 (Nevermind I already know epic is catering to casuals).

[quote name='blueweltall']It doesn't matter if you played it or not, Bioware confirmed that the events of the Arrival and the Lair of the Shadow Broker is canon to everyone storyline.[/QUOTE]

What's your point?

Until BioWare confirms Shepard was indoctrinated at any point in the game, he wasn't. Nothing in either DLC confirms or denies the possibility so right now this is all speculation.

[quote name='kirby145']GoW4 (Nevermind I already know epic is catering to casuals).[/QUOTE]

Warning: Off-topic rant incoming -
The Gears franchise is a lost cause in my personal opinion. Anyone who believes they care enough about their core fan base to revert back to the first two games for any reason is in denial. GoW 3 is pretty damn close if not exactly how Epic initially envisioned the IP as far as MP is concerned. All of their actions have made it abundantly clear what actually made the game popular/special is was always an embarrassment to them. There's a reason the game was bumped from the top ten most played so quickly. Unfortunately in a few years when what's left of the fanbase becomes the new core audience it won't matter.

It's just another bland skill less shooter game to me now where camping with any rifle equates a free victory void of any real entertainment value or sense of accomplishment. What's worse is years from now terrible players will still blame all of their shortcomings on the Gnasher regardless of how anti-cqc the game has become until the gun disappears entirely. Hell... some are already doing it in the Judgment thread.

Sometimes I honestly agree with Sood when he says most gamers are spoiled entitled brats as 90% of the time those idiots are the reason I'm running out of games to play. Instead of moving onto something else or actually learning how to play they consistently demand being catered to until they get exactly what they want at the cost of the majority's enjoyment.

I loathe camping in CoD, but accept it as a viable technique and a part of the community's mindset. I know exactly what I'm getting into when I buy any version of the game and when it gets to be too much I move on and play something else. I don't head straight to the official developer forums demanding an auto kill switch be implemented for idle players because I can't handle it. What gives me the right to ruin the core game play for everyone else?

Yet that is exactly what happens with damn near every game I've owned over the years to the point where it resembles nothing like the day I bought it. It's bullshit and why I've currently switched to co-op. And when that gets out of control I'll stick with single player or quit gaming again altogether.

Anyway... I snagged both Cerberus characters a few days ago and almost wrote them off entirely because I started with a low level Vanguard.

Now him I know I legitimately hate because he's another niche Vanguard; a mirror image of the Drell in my person opinion. Low Health/Shields, situational powers, wonky BE set ups, etc. I preferred a HV contender as the point of the class is CQC and I don't play mine any other way. Niche Vans are too high risk for my tastes with very little reward for the amount of effort you put in to maintain aggression. Very disappointing.

The Adept is equally boring to play because of how ridiculous a fully specced Lash can get when it circumvents shields and barriers. Of course you have to put yourself at risk to kill anything armored with Smash, but he's a serial killer. I almost topped 100,000 in my first Silver game against Reapers. I was stealing almost every kill just spamming Lash. CA is the marquee troll of ME3 MP.

And where is my god damn Harrier? D;

i'm enjoying the MP still...even if they curse me and never give me the javelin til the day before they take down the servers...it's still fun for some reason.

as for hope for new games? scroll back, a lot of us are gearing up for Borderlands 2 & Halo 4. There is hope...i just saved her in Act IV the other night.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']What's your point?

Until BioWare confirms Shepard was indoctrinated at any point in the game, he wasn't. Nothing in either DLC confirms or denies the possibility so right now this is all speculation.
[/QUOTE]

My point was that the those two events did happen in the ME story arc. Dualedge 2 implied since it was a DLC it was wrong to think the events occured in everyone storyline. I am just saying those two events are in everybody storyline according to Bioware, that is all.

I know it just speculation right now until Bioware confirms or denies it but they haven't done both yet. I just mentioned that the arrival story arc might play a bigger role than people think and I mentioned why. Plus why is it wrong to think that Shepard was indoctrinated?

I guess we would have to wait for the EC DLC to find out.

There's a huge problem when I can outscore two Salarian Infiltrators with BW I as a Cerb Adept w/ Carnifex X on Reaper Gold. People seriously need to learn their limitations and avoid Random/Random if they can't handle it. We failed because one quit/got kicked and the chick couldn't clutch (or use Cobras apparently). So disappointing. ;\

Weltall: Fair enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
how will they learn unless they try? even if they fail...i think failing to learn from the experience is what's causing the fail.

most infiltrators ive seen do well vs cerberus and geth because head shots are more common as are shields...tech seems to be the least effective vs reaper/gold even though there's plenty of things to do. biotic combo is just easier to det and spam.

as for random missile usage and conservation...yeah, challenge should be community get 1 million kills with cobra missiles every other week for an equipment pack.

[quote name='blueweltall']My point was that the those two events did happen in the ME story arc. Dualedge 2 implied since it was a DLC it was wrong to think the events occured in everyone storyline. I am just saying those two events are in everybody storyline according to Bioware, that is all.

I know it just speculation right now until Bioware confirms or denies it but they haven't done both yet. I just mentioned that the arrival story arc might play a bigger role than people think and I mentioned why. Plus why is it wrong to think that Shepard was indoctrinated?

I guess we would have to wait for the EC DLC to find out.[/QUOTE]I think the thing that Bioware has stated repeatedly is that EC won't change what happened at the end, it'll flesh it out to some degree. It shouldn't retconn anything that was previously done before EC comes out.

[quote name='blueweltall']It doesn't matter if you played it or not, Bioware confirmed that the events of the Arrival and the Lair of the Shadow Broker is canon to everyone storyline.[/QUOTE]

Yep, they're both canon, but if you didn't play them, Shepard isn't involved at all. Your choices matter, folks!

Lair of the Shadow Broker:
If the DLC was completed, you will receive an upgrade at the Intel Terminal at the beginning of the game, and dialogue with Liara in her first conversation will be different. References to the identity of the previous Shadow Broker will be made during Priority: Sur'Kesh, and more characters will make explicit references to Liara holding the position.

Arrival:
If Arrival wasn't completed in Mass Effect 2, then the Alliance 103rd Marine Division war asset will decrease by 50 in military strength, since the outcome of the rescue operation was the same as if Shepard went, but the marines were killed in action.

Both pieces of info from the Save File Transfer section on the ME Wiki.

That bit on Arrival is pretty damning against the Indoctrination Theory. Like I've said, I don't fully buy into it, but I like the theory and I think it's interesting. However, I seriously doubt it's what BioWare intended.

[quote name='100xp']how will they learn unless they try? even if they fail...i think failing to learn from the experience is what's causing the fail.

most infiltrators ive seen do well vs cerberus and geth because head shots are more common as are shields...tech seems to be the least effective vs reaper/gold even though there's plenty of things to do. biotic combo is just easier to det and spam.

as for random missile usage and conservation...yeah, challenge should be community get 1 million kills with cobra missiles every other week for an equipment pack.[/QUOTE]

Meh. There's no excuse for either of them. One left/got kicked and the Krogan Soldier with me was more of a team player than either of them. At least he tried to help me whilst I solo'd two Banshees with nothing but Smash spam. What was the other Salarian doing at the bottom of the scoreboard? Camping in spawn while the remaining wave chased me and the Krogan down.

Besides Cerberus Adepts aren't built to dish out BEs at a moment's notice like its brethren. The time it would take me to set up one with Smash and Lash at least two BEs would have triggered via Warp/Throw. That's assuming the game decides to allow Smash to connect in the first place and on a single isolated target Lash literally snares to me.

Compare that to the raw damage boost from TC, the extra 40% dmg for snipers, the weapon passive boosts AND add a Black Widow into the mix? Psht... they were poor players who could have done better.

Checkmate being after I was sync killed via Banshee sandwich (two more spawned after I killed the first set) the remaining horde was stacked together just BEGGING for a Cobra from the Salarian. She did nothing other than bitch about my death then ran for her life instead of doing the right thing to keep the game going. Wave 9 wipe - 20 - 30 mins + Lvl. III equipment wasted.

Oh well. I guess I shouldn't have expected a smooth ride from two people using one of the most op classes in the game. Aside from your challenge that game almost made me wish sync kills didn't exist or there was at least a way to struggle out of them. Alone. I'd gladly give up health/shield regen, any power, hell even equipment for the rest of the wave if it guaranteed I could save myself from certain death.

Yeah they talk about the latest Shadow Broker when the big creature escapes the Salarian labs. Would be a little what, if you never played the DLC but I guess it's also a simple nod to those that did.

[quote name='kirby145']
I dislike the multiplayer unlock system. Who actually likes it? I want to know. Someone has to love it since it is still unchanged.
Why add microtransactions to a game which you pay upfront for, and provides no reason for the added cost? There are not even dedi servers. The mp updates are nice but are just off-disc content for the most part. I'd assume this because of leaks of content on the disc and because they only have 4 mp designers.
Obviously they can profit off it, but I'm looking for good games. This multiplayer doesn't deliver. The whole thing is based on sitting in matches grinding Horde waves to buy weapons. Even if by some miracle of 50 days x 24 hours of gameplay I got all the weapons, nothing is accomplished. Neither did GoW3 and BF3. My only hopes right now for 360 are Halo 4 (Because it is a new developer mainly), and GoW4 (Nevermind I already know epic is catering to casuals).[/QUOTE]
You trolling, can't tell? Also GoW4 or GoW: Judgement is being developed by People Can Fly, (Bulletstorm devs).

Yeah I love that there are many things to unlock while I play through ME3. I don't play intently to unlock everything, it's just s a perk for me (and obvious a gear for the addiction system in place). You use in game money, so no microtransactions if you don't want to (I haven't done any, surprising with as much of a fan I am with ME3's multiplayer).
If you don't get it, take a read with: http://www.co-optimus.com/article/8041/this-week-in-co-op-my-unexpected-addiction-to-mass-effect-3-multiplayer.html.
In one situation that stood out in my mind, we were backed into a corner while trying to hack a device. A relentless onslaught of Cerberus forces had us pinned down behind cover with one of our allies out in the open and dying quickly. We all knew what needed to be done so with a quick decoy I managed to get the enemies’ attention which included an Atlas mech and several Phantoms (*note: these are things that will mess you up). While my decoy was being a sexy distraction a flurry of biotic powers went out from our adept, and finally our sentinel popped his tech armor to go in and rescue our buddy. It is moments like these that really shine in the multiplayer of Mass Effect 3 and make for an engaging co-op experience.
ME3's multiplayer is all about the co-op moments that can result in forever memorable memories, which is all related to the gameplay and the core mechanics of a good game. Add in voice communication and we find yourself in the waters of the hilarity L4D shooting and excitement of your buddies. For one example there have been a few matches where that dang Banshee follows one member of the team around the whole map and everyone else hears the excitement and tension from that player.

Yeah I wasn't going to be enjoying multiplayer in my Mass Effect before but now I don't know what the game would be without it. I would have probably traded or sold my copy after my disappointed single player run to tell you the truth.

Ink - im only messin w/you. the majority of the fail MP community is fail and sadly you run into more often that you'd like to mention. even w/the best equipment and spec, they would probably still fail...I'm very tolerant of ppl who make an effort, just not idle boosters or randoms that wish to be carried.

did waste of space have coms? sometime when i enter a lobby theys aid, if i dont have a mic i'm going to get kicked. generally those lobbies are well coordinated, though then there was that guy who always contradicted himself...

[quote name='100xp']Ink - im only messin w/you. the majority of the fail MP community is fail and sadly you run into more often that you'd like to mention. even w/the best equipment and spec, they would probably still fail...I'm very tolerant of ppl who make an effort, just not idle boosters or randoms that wish to be carried.

did waste of space have coms? sometime when i enter a lobby theys aid, if i dont have a mic i'm going to get kicked. generally those lobbies are well coordinated, though then there was that guy who always contradicted himself...[/QUOTE]

LOL. I can't ever tell with you XP. You're usually the voice of reason when I go on one of my "THIS COMMUNITY REALLY #$%& SUCKS GUYS AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY FOR THE 5,938,102 TIME!" tirades. It just bothered the hell out of me that we lost that game. Two SI w/ Black Widows, bro? Should have been the easiest Reaper Gold yet... I mean we made it to Wave 9 so they couldn't have been THAT bad, right?

I was hosting so I didn't have to worry about being kicked nor did I notice anyone had a mic, but yeah. I naturally avoid mic full rooms because it's a guaranteed party just itching to boot you for any and every reason. Anyway I was surprised the remaining Salarian had a mic. Everyone was quiet as a mouse until the very end. Judging from the accent I think she was either British or Australian. I was too busy facepalming at her comment + the lack of a missile launch to care.

Yep. A chick with a mic by herself in a mp game (rarer than a real life Pikachu or the hot chick I saw yesterday walking down the street wearing a N7 shirt - wtf yo) and she uses it not to warn us of being flanked by Husks/Banshees/Brutes/etc., but to whine about me finally dying to two Banshees who saw me whip out D.A.T. C.O.B.R.A. and weren't having ANY of that shit. ;'(

I didn't even get a GGPO from anybody. I'm one of the few CAs that actually know what they're doing and I can't get no props nor a Harrier? Maaannnn... sad panda face [ON].

I still want that Anti-Sync Kill Gear/Consumable BioWare. Make it happen. Please? Maybe one that lowers the percentage of being grabbed? Yes? Then again it will only serve as the next nerf topic when people complain how op it is after the community starts farming Reapers because Banshees are no longer a close quarter threat.

...Nevermind. Forget this conversation ever happened. ;\

[quote name='IanKazimer']All I read. Hit that.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Nah I'm good. I could have parked my car and chased her down, but that's some pseudo stalker type shit. Not a good look - I had to let that one go. Besides in my personal experience the hotter the chick, the crazier she truly is. Multiply the odds by five if they have ever touched a video game in their lives.

She was kinda thick though... might have been worth it. Oh well. I was going 40 down a steep hill and caught a glimpse so I might be trippin'.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']LOL. I can't ever tell with you XP. You're usually the voice of reason when I go on one of my "THIS COMMUNITY REALLY #$%& SUCKS GUYS AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY FOR THE 5,938,102 TIME!" tirades. It just bothered the hell out of me that we lost that game. Two SI w/ Black Widows, bro? Should have been the easiest Reaper Gold yet... I mean we made it to Wave 9 so they couldn't have been THAT bad, right?

I was hosting so I didn't have to worry about being kicked nor did I notice anyone had a mic, but yeah. I naturally avoid mic full rooms because it's a guaranteed party just itching to boot you for any and every reason. Anyway I was surprised the remaining Salarian had a mic. Everyone was quiet as a mouse until the very end. Judging from the accent I think she was either British or Australian. I was too busy facepalming at her comment + the lack of a missile launch to care.

Yep. A chick with a mic by herself in a mp game (rarer than a real life Pikachu or the hot chick I saw yesterday walking down the street wearing a N7 shirt - wtf yo) and she uses it not to warn us of being flanked by Husks/Banshees/Brutes/etc., but to whine about me finally dying to two Banshees who saw me whip out D.A.T. C.O.B.R.A. and weren't having ANY of that shit. ;'(

I didn't even get a GGPO from anybody. I'm one of the few CAs that actually know what they're doing and I can't get no props nor a Harrier? Maaannnn... sad panda face [ON].

I still want that Anti-Sync Kill Gear/Consumable BioWare. Make it happen. Please? Maybe one that lowers the percentage of being grabbed? Yes? Then again it will only serve as the next nerf topic when people complain how op it is after the community starts farming Reapers because Banshees are no longer a close quarter threat.

...Nevermind. Forget this conversation ever happened. ;\[/QUOTE]

You never join my parties :(

I don't understand how our 99% payout rate is not attractive enough

LOL. The last time you sent me an invite I was royally PISSED at my team. I wanted my money so I had to stick around. By the time the game ended you and your crew were offline or playing Battlefield. :'(

I got you next time though I'm serious. You guys just seem to catch me when I'm about to head out the door or want to smash in faces.

I'd also like to take a moment to congratulate Edge on scoring a Harrier before me. I swear this game is in love with him. Of course now I expect a post in detail weighing its pros and cons. It's only fair Edge. GET IT DONE. I WANT GRAPHS, MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS, BUILDS, ALL THAT SHIT.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']LOL. The last time you sent me an invite I was royally PISSED at my team. I wanted my money so I had to stick around. By the time the game ended you and your crew were offline or playing Battlefield. :'(

I got you next time though I'm serious. You guys just seem to catch me when I'm about to head out the door or want to smash in faces.

I'd also like to take a moment to congratulate Edge on scoring a Harrier before me. I swear this game is in love with him. Of course now I expect a post in detail weighing its pros and cons. It's only fair Edge. GET IT DONE. I WANT GRAPHS, MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS, BUILDS, ALL THAT SHIT.[/QUOTE]

Check yo messages before you hop into a game next time cause we invited you before you joined that game and waited for a bit

Strikingly Accurate Tipster Resurfaces with Info on Mass Effect 3’s Multiplayer DLC Extension

engrish-funny-i-coulda-been-at-a-barbecue.jpg

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']LOL. The last time you sent me an invite I was royally PISSED at my team. I wanted my money so I had to stick around. By the time the game ended you and your crew were offline or playing Battlefield. :'(

I'd also like to take a moment to congratulate Edge on scoring a Harrier before me. I swear this game is in love with him. Of course now I expect a post in detail weighing its pros and cons. It's only fair Edge. GET IT DONE. I WANT GRAPHS, MATHEMATICAL EQUATIONS, BUILDS, ALL THAT SHIT.[/QUOTE]

For the time being, I like it but it has problems. Mainly the low clip capacity (and low spare) and weight. Actually, after they nerfed it (made it even heavier for II-X), I'm of the opinion that BioWare has no clue how make an AR (as I might have stated before).

If this takes place in year 2185, how can THEIR ARs be worse than ARs in 2012? Toss in the AA12 and make it like its REAL-LIFE counterpart. Then I'll stop complaining about ARs (yes, I know it's technically not an AR, but it's damn close).

Everytime I push the right button to use the spec ops package I pull out the damn cobra missle launcher. Is it me or is it just the 360 D-pad?

[quote name='blueweltall']Everytime I push the right button to use the spec ops package I pull out the damn cobra missle launcher. Is it me or is it just the 360 D-pad?[/QUOTE]

Though I personally haven't had the issue in ME, the 360 D-pad continues to plague me in a number of other games. Hard to tell.

[quote name='Arikado']I was born in London...[/QUOTE]
You know I didn't even notice the "born in London" thing until people pointed it out afterwards? Even after three playthroughs. And I like Anderson, so it wasn't even like I was tuning him out like I tune out Tali.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']You know I didn't even notice the "born in London" thing until people pointed it out afterwards? Even after three playthroughs. And I like Anderson, so it wasn't even like I was tuning him out like I tune out Tali.[/QUOTE]
It was probably a combination of your brain asking why he had no accent, mixed with it then being disturbed by the ending. An unfortunate thing is that because of the trauma of those two things, your brain made sacrifices on what stood out in the game at the end, and that minor detail about Anderson seemed insignificant next to the poor ending.

If the extended cut actually satisfies, I think people will be able to focus more on odd details like that. It was just a strange sentence that sort of lead to an awkward pause between Shepard and Anderson.

They should have offered the Renegade Han Solo response to Anderson.
You're gonna die here. Convenient.

I predicted a London mp map months ago.
the scene of the last battle is a great start
. From the rumor, it looks like good stuff but most interesting are the new classes. WTH would a Paladin do in ME MP???

Also, am I missing something about the "I was born in London" comment? I'm a sucker for mass effect lore, but I didn't think too much into that comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I gave ME3 another try this weekend. NO DROPS! :applause: Keeping my fingers crossed this continues.

Have the new multiplayer classes become harder to unlock, or am I just having terrible luck? I've gotten at least five Spectre packs today alone, and no Rebellion pack characters.

Hmm interesting.

Haha yes, my Reeger Carbine has been upgraded and I'm loving that weapon on my Sentinel build. I'll prob be on tonight again after the Stanley Cup.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']So I gave ME3 another try this weekend. NO DROPS! :applause: Keeping my fingers crossed this continues.

Have the new multiplayer classes become harder to unlock, or am I just having terrible luck? I've gotten at least five Spectre packs today alone, and no Rebellion pack characters.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I've gone through 21 premium packs and 6 spectre packs and nada

[quote name='dualedge2']If this takes place in year 2185, how can THEIR ARs be worse than ARs in 2012? Toss in the AA12 and make it like its REAL-LIFE counterpart. Then I'll stop complaining about ARs (yes, I know it's technically not an AR, but it's damn close).[/QUOTE]

Be careful what you wish for Edge. BioWare's version would result in an ultra rare with half the range of the Reegar, slightly more damage than our currently buffed Eagle, the Crusader's "for eagle eyes only" reticule and the Javelin's weight + capacity.

In other words... hot volcanic garbage.

As for the next leak... if the free train is still running full steam and 4 out of 6 of those human classes aren't OP Infiltrators or come with gimmicky situational powers then I'm all for it. Otherwise by the time it releases I'll hopefully have moved onto the Witcher 2, Dragon's Dogma, Dawnguard DLC and the RE6 demo.

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']As for the next leak... if the free train is still running full steam and 4 out of 6 of those human classes aren't OP Infiltrators or come with gimmicky situational powers then I'm all for it. Otherwise by the time it releases I'll hopefully have moved onto the Witcher 2, Dragon's Dogma, Dawnguard DLC and the RE6 demo.[/QUOTE]Some of the classes released would actually be really good if they weren't bugged to hell.

Example: Krogan Vanguard. Not on host? Let's throw you under the map. Also, rage doesn't work on you.

The packs will stay "free" because everyone knows there is no such thing as a free lunch. It requires either a ridiculous amount of playtime or much cheaper payment. I know people are buying the mp.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']It was probably a combination of your brain asking why he had no accent, mixed with it then being disturbed by the ending. An unfortunate thing is that because of the trauma of those two things, your brain made sacrifices on what stood out in the game at the end, and that minor detail about Anderson seemed insignificant next to the poor ending.

If the extended cut actually satisfies, I think people will be able to focus more on odd details like that. It was just a strange sentence that sort of lead to an awkward pause between Shepard and Anderson.

They should have offered the Renegade Han Solo response to Anderson.
You're gonna die here. Convenient.
[/QUOTE]

Actually, I just re-read the first Mass Effect novel ("Revelation" I think, it's the one with Saren on the cover), which is about the mission that Saren & the Council evaluated Anderson for becoming humanity's first spectre. That novel came out either right before the first game was released or around the same time. It discusses, in detail, that Anderson is from London and that he does not have an accent because of multi-cultural upbringing and from watching a good deal of international news-vids where accents were purposefully eliminated for the broadcasts.

So... it was an homage to facts that a real ME fan would know about Anderson.

[quote name='kirby145']Some of the classes released would actually be really good if they weren't bugged to hell.

Example: Krogan Vanguard. Not on host? Let's throw you under the map. Also, rage doesn't work on you.

The packs will stay "free" because everyone knows there is no such thing as a free lunch. It requires either a ridiculous amount of playtime or much cheaper payment. I know people are buying the mp.[/QUOTE]

A couple of hours a day and you can have everything X'd in a month or so

[quote name='Dunvane']Actually, I just re-read the first Mass Effect novel ("Revelation" I think, it's the one with Saren on the cover), which is about the mission that Saren & the Council evaluated Anderson for becoming humanity's first spectre. That novel came out either right before the first game was released or around the same time. It discusses, in detail, that Anderson is from London and that he does not have an accent because of multi-cultural upbringing and from watching a good deal of international news-vids where accents were purposefully eliminated for the broadcasts.

So... it was an homage to facts that a real ME fan would know about Anderson.[/QUOTE]

Its.been a long time since I read that novel, but excellent catch! I forgot all a out that. It really was great to see Kahlee Sanders in ME3, wasn't it?

got a few silvers in over the weekend, played with 3 quarian infiltrators (male). They were all armed w/the new sniper rifle and arc grenaded the geth to death. it was no contest. I saw the reegar carbine shotty too in another game, a bit sick...I can see why everyone likes how powerful it is. I was using tactics, they were just spamming grenades and spraying.

...good times.

my spectre packs? nothing worth mentioning...but I have X'd more shotguns and smg(s). None of which I use often.

In my experience the packs are feast or famine. First I hit a good streak and unlocked both Vorcha, the Cerb Adept and Quarian Male Infiltrator across 4 or 5 packs. I went through three Premium packs next and only got low upgrades on things like rare guns which I dont use. My last pack late last night was a goldmine. The M77 Paladin AND the Cereberus Harrier. Double Ultra-Rare, what does it mean? :)

Tested out one quick bronze with the Harrier on my Turian Soldier. Marksman, extended clip (which only got me to just under 120 rounds full capacity) and armor pierce. Just tore down the Reaper forces. Had to stand near an ammo box a lot, but my fav AR by far.

I was on a long famine streak with the packs, but lately I've opened the reeger shotgun, some good gear, that stupid Krogan that aluded me and just this past weekend the Cerberus Adept. I guess I can't complain, because that Reeger is sick! But, I'd really have liked to unlock a Vorcha.

Back to the Reeger shotgun, it's only level 1, so it's blast is like a straight forward electric burst. I was playing with a random who was using it and it had arcs all over the place. It was pretty crazy. So, I'm assuming it was leveled up a bit.

*Sits atop a jewel encrusted throne whilst stroking his Black Widow and Saber*

...Got bitches by the pair.
...I'm baller of the year.
And haters everywhere...

...BUT.

I DON'T REALLY CARE.

P.S. -
tumblr_lj03nyMEPF1qhflgao1_400.jpg

bread's done
Back