Mass Effect 3 M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle Giveaway (PC Only)

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Alienware is currently giving out free codes, which unlock an in-game sniper rifle for Mass Effect 3 that shoots electric bullets.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/mass-effect-3-giveaway

All you need to do is sign up for an account, receive code, and enter that code under your account on the BioWare Social Network.

Edit: The codes associated with this giveaway are good only for the PC version of Mass Effect 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='r3dreck']PC only, dang.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, the Dragon Age 2 DLC I had registered was listed as PC only and I still had it on my 360 version. Might be the same here.

Also, thanks TC.

[quote name='IanKazimer']For what it's worth, the Dragon Age 2 DLC I had registered was listed as PC only and I still had it on my 360 version. Might be the same here.

Also, thanks TC.[/QUOTE]

Where would you redeem it? It's worth a shot.

[quote name='IanKazimer']For what it's worth, the Dragon Age 2 DLC I had registered was listed as PC only and I still had it on my 360 version. Might be the same here.

Also, thanks TC.[/QUOTE]

Nope, my DA1/2 stuff is on all consoles, as is ME2, this is PC-only, just tried it.

I got a code by creating an account there, this came out of no where but thanks for the heads up!

I forgot I had an account there. I went ahead and grabbed a code. Bummer that it's PC only, but redeemed it if I ever get ME3 for the PC down the road sometime.

Thanks OP!

Redeem the code on your Bioware account and as long as you have your ME3 game or Xbox Gamertag synced to your profile you *should* be able to use this on your console version!

At least, thats what should happen lol

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Redeem the code on your Bioware account and as long as you have your ME3 game or Xbox Gamertag synced to your profile you *should* be able to use this on your console version![/QUOTE]

Sadly, this isn't cross platform. This is PC only. I can confirm.

bread's done
Back