Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition In Stock @ Best Buy $55.99 (Xbox 360 Only)

It's a good CE if you ask me, but I've loved the series since the beginning. If the GS around me hadn't done the whole, "We sold all ours to preorders" I would have had a CE day one and not been up set about it.

I picked this up at gamestop new for $19.99(PS3) a little while back, who knows maybe they still have some they never sold sitting around.

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']I picked this up at gamestop new for $19.99(PS3) a little while back, who knows maybe they still have some they never sold sitting around.[/QUOTE]

Nope, if there were any left they appear to have been converted to used.

[quote name='Desousa93']Fem-Shep looks hot on the steelbook if that sways anyone's opinion[/QUOTE]
Oh, that fucking steelbook. I forgot about that thing. Anyone picking this up: make sure you google how to get the discs out before you break one.

[quote name='tuffguycore']It's a good CE if you ask me, but I've loved the series since the beginning. If the GS around me hadn't done the whole, "We sold all ours to preorders" I would have had a CE day one and not been up set about it.[/QUOTE]

Did you pre-order it? It would be mad shady if they sold your pre-order. I'd cause hell.

Don't buy! The steel books inside are beat to hell. I bought two from BB when they had the PS3 version for $30. They wouldn't allow me to return the defective copies.

Got $30 credit though from customer service

I paid for 1 copy of the N7 CE last time they were discounted like this and ended up getting 2 of them for $55.99 due to an error of some sort (2 separate packages arrived a couple days apart). Verified the single charge by looking at my bank account history online. Thanks BB! I effectively paid $28/ea for 2 copies. Great deal, heh. :)

I expected to get an email or something telling me of the error, and telling me to return one of the copies...but never got one so I just kept them both. One of the copies has a corner that is slightly bent a little bit on the outer cardboard packaging (the steelbook is still immaculate)...but I cant complain. I was pretty shocked needless to say when the second copy came and I didnt get charged (I only ordered 1 copy to begin with). I was in such shock that I had to grab the first copy they sent me and hold it up next to the second copy just to be sure I was not seeing things or making things up, lol.

I

Not worth it in my opinion.

Crappy ass digital content, steelbook that is murder getting the discs out of, and a free quest that should have already been part of the game.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Not worth it in my opinion.

Crappy ass digital content, steelbook that is murder getting the discs out of, and a free quest that should have already been part of the game.[/QUOTE]

It's not even a real Steelbook. It's one of those wanna steelbook imitations.

Funny how this used to sell for a nice premium but after everyone found out the ending sucked, nobody wanted it anymore.

just a cautionary tale for those picking this up with store pick up, when i went to pick up my copy they had those UPS packing slips RIGHT ON the actual game. needless to say it was a bitch to get off so i said fuck it and returned it the next day with half a sticker coming off of it.

Order another one and shipped it right to my home which had better results.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I paid for 1 copy of the N7 CE last time they were discounted like this and ended up getting 2 of them for $55.99 due to an error of some sort (2 separate packages arrived a couple days apart). Verified the single charge by looking at my bank account history online. Thanks BB! I effectively paid $28/ea for 2 copies. Great deal, heh. :)

I expected to get an email or something telling me of the error, and telling me to return one of the copies...but never got one so I just kept them both. One of the copies has a corner that is slightly bent a little bit on the outer cardboard packaging (the steelbook is still immaculate)...but I cant complain. I was pretty shocked needless to say when the second copy came and I didnt get charged (I only ordered 1 copy to begin with). I was in such shock that I had to grab the first copy they sent me and hold it up next to the second copy just to be sure I was not seeing things or making things up, lol.

I [/QUOTE]

Win. Btw the law says if you receive multiple of your order it counts as a gift and you have the right to keep it. Some lady received 23 ipads.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Not worth it in my opinion.

Crappy ass digital content, steelbook that is murder getting the discs out of, and a free quest that should have already been part of the game.[/QUOTE]

If you were talking about 2 I would agree, but have to disagree. Soundtrack, extra weapons for SP, & DLC character (nobody bitches about DA 2 doing the same thing) was easily worth $20 to me.

A lot of the digital content was useless shit.
A dog who laid around the ship and did nothing, and a hoodie for sheperd to wear.

A post card sized litho, and a tiny ass little comic.

To each his own, I was very unimpressed.

bread's done
Back