Mass Effect 3 Normandy SR 2 Xbox 360 Avatar Prop (Dead For Now)

cAgMaG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If you want to get a Mass Effect 3 Normandy SR 2 Xbox 360 avatar Prop that is a Comic-Con exclusive, follow @dsilvermanea on twitter, he is Director of Marketing at BioWare and he has been dropping codes all day.
EDIT: New codes given out now on twitter follow @masseffect on Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
for people still trying to snag one, I might suggest you go to his main picture page http://yfrog.com/user/dsilvermanea/photos

and since codes are coming at 11pm and midnight, keep his Twitter page open to see if he starts posting or just refresh on his image page and you'll be able to tell that more codes (in pics) were added. Focus on the corner that says "dsilvermanea's Recent Photos on yfrog"

code 5 of 5 hasn't even been uploaded yet so if he you check his photo album you'll see picture #56 before he provides the link on Twitter

[quote name='nypickle']code 5 of 5 hasn't even been uploaded yet so if he you check his photo album you'll see picture #56 before he provides the link on Twitter[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll try grabbing the code from there. I've been entering the code within a few seconds on twitter and i'm still too late >.>

[quote name='mrniceguy8']Thanks, I'll try grabbing the code from there. I've been entering the code within a few seconds on twitter and i'm still too late >.>[/QUOTE]

yeah waiting for it on Twitter sucks a bit because some people see it faster than others. I was able to catch it on the album because the same thing happened like right now. There was a good 5+ minutes between codes and he stopped on (2 of 5) and I kept refreshing the pictures until I saw the number increase and snatched from there before the link made it to Twitter. Unless he makes code (5 of 5) a code drop or uses another website to host the image.

Well this has a been a waste of my time. He's getting no more of it.

I'll get the prop some other way. This is just pointless. Codes are snatched up because I'm a slow typer, AND there's already been a 25+ minute wait between codes 4 and 5 with no drop yet. Way to waste my time David Silverman.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Well this has a been a waste of my time. He's getting no more of it.

I'll get the prop some other way. This is just pointless. Codes are snatched up because I'm a slow typer, AND there's already been a 25+ minute wait between codes 4 and 5 with no drop yet. Way to waste my time David Silverman.[/QUOTE]

Well, David did reply to a question on where else would the code be avaliable from, and he said that besides code drops, it'd also be avaliable on the N7 Collector's Edition. Maybe something to consider if you can't be bothered or don't have the time.

[quote name='ArrenDusk']Well, David did reply to a question on where else would the code be avaliable from, and he said that besides code drops, it'd also be avaliable on the N7 Collector's Edition. Maybe something to consider if you can't be bothered or don't have the time.[/QUOTE]

I already have the Collector's Edition pre-ordered. Planned to give it to a friend from my edition and get one of these before the year is up. There goes that plan!

My time is better spent elsewhere. Don't mean to sound rude, but this is some serious BS. I'm unfollowing him on Twitter as soon as it lets me, but it's telling me that he doesn't even exist anymore :applause:

[quote name='ArrenDusk']Well, David did reply to a question on where else would the code be avaliable from, and he said that besides code drops, it'd also be avaliable on the N7 Collector's Edition. Maybe something to consider if you can't be bothered or don't have the time.[/QUOTE]
There goes 30 minutes, I wasted watching and following his twitter. Fail on my part.

well, i didn't see anything avatar or Xbox360 on the op / subject (unless if i over looked at it). I didn't know until I looked few posts down and saw a picture link.

I guess in other wrods, it was misleading (at least to me)

[quote name='djricekcn']well, i didn't see anything avatar or Xbox360 on the op / subject (unless if i over looked at it). I didn't know until I looked few posts down and saw a picture link.

I guess in other wrods, it was misleading (at least to me)[/QUOTE]

While all of what you say is true, OP did say "dropping codes" so I knew it was code related to 360/PS3 and not some sort of actual physical item. I agree with you though that the description is a bit lacking but I don't think the 15 seconds or less that it takes to figure it out is a huge inconvenience. OP probably knows for next time to be a little more specific.

I thought the codes meant you punch it in at some store and you get a voucher for a free prop, a physical one. It took me longer to figure out that it was a digital item and specifically only fora 360...In fact, I didn't knwo until I clicked a link that took it me to a gallery and saw the Xbox360 dashboard.

[quote name='djricekcn']I thought the codes meant you punch it in at some store and you get a voucher for a free prop, a physical one. It took me longer to figure out that it was a digital item and specifically only fora 360...In fact, I didn't knwo until I clicked a link that took it me to a gallery and saw the Xbox360 dashboard.[/QUOTE]

Yeah,the way the post is is a little misleading but its a avatar prop

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Will there be other ways to get the prop, or have I missed out on something exclusive?[/QUOTE]

the guy on Twitter giving out the codes said: "Normandy Avatar prop COMES with the MassEffect3 N7 CE." so you'd have to preorder the CE before they stop taking/run out of CE preorders

bread's done
Back