Mass Effect - $45.98 or $47.98 shipped @ Family Video

trevor2001

CAGiversary!
although it's a ways off, the price could possibly go up, so the usual $5 off new customers, and $3 off returning customer coupons apply.

$5 off new customers: NEWPGMEM
$3 off existing customers: NEWMEM3F

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Waiting for the collector's edition to be announced[/QUOTE]

good thinking. Thanks for the post though. I haven't tried Family Video yet. Do they ship standard, media or priority?

[quote name='LuisRM']good thinking. Thanks for the post though. I haven't tried Family Video yet. Do they ship standard, media or priority?[/quote]
standard US ground

this is a great deal, but I'm gonna wait to see if anybody else has a better promotion first

wow good price. And I didn't know about the existing customer coupon. I recently got Halo 3 from them and it got to me 2 days after release with only $.99 shipping. Some people even got it on launch with the $.99 shipping. Thanks op!

I ordered Halo 3 with FV about a week before launch - it shipped on Friday and arrived here in CA on Wednesday (with the .99c shipping). I'll probably use them for Mass Effect too.

Thanks OP. I'll probably jump on this.

I'll be picking up Rock Band, Mario and COD4 locally those first two weeks of November so I probably don't need another game on day one.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Waiting for the collector's edition to be announced[/quote]

me too, I've skipped so many deals because of it though, so it better be awesome/exist.

What is the projected release date on this? I ordered mine yesterday from yourfree360games.com for $2 but have no idea when to expect it.

I already ordered GH 3 from Fam Vid. I am thinking about ordering this and Smash Brothers as well. It's nice saving $10-15 for a game when it first comes out. I think its worth waiting a few extra days.

i ordered halo3 a long long long time ago, it shipped on the 21st, and its still not here, all i can say is WTF, i live in California L.A

Back in March an image of the Limited Edition box art was leaked, although no details what it contains. I'm waiting to see what it comes with before I decide if I'm getting standard or limited edition, but this is a day 1 purchase either way.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/03/13/mass-effect-collectors-edition-sighted/
That's one report on the LE box, a simple google of "Mass Effect Collector" will net a few more, as well.

You can always order from Family Video and then pick it up at a B&M store on launch day, and just return the one you get in the mail to the B&M store... (I know it's not an earth shattering revelation, but it hasn't been pointed out here yet so thought I'd throw it out there :))

Pardon my newbness on the subject, but why are they so cheap on new games? Is it a situation like Liongames where they drop the price on new games intstead of spending on advertising?

I'm on the fence with this game, but for ~$40 it's really tempting...

Cue 3 pages of "good deal" posts, to be followed on release day by 2 to 3 pages of people complaining about late shipments.

[quote name='bickle']Cue 3 pages of "good deal" posts, to be followed on release day by 2 to 3 pages of people complaining about late shipments.[/QUOTE]

That's alright. I'm gonna be busy playing Rock Band anyway.

bread's done
Back