Mass Effect for PC $16.99 + FS

It's been that way for a while. Well for the 360 at least. I'm waiting for the supposedly special edition that gamestop is supposed to release at the same price.

[quote name='Doomtime']It's been that way for a while. Well for the 360 at least. I'm waiting for the supposedly special edition that gamestop is supposed to release at the same price.[/QUOTE]

You can get most of what it supposedly in that new edition in the PC edition right now. It doesn't have the DLC on disc but you can download it from Bioware's website for free, if you have a valid CD-Key.

For me, the PC version played worst after the 1.01 patch which is required to play Bring Down The Sky. Supposedly they might be working on a 1.02 patch but simple little things like Garrus face textures using the low res blurry textures in cut scenes and other little annoyances that were known before the first patch was released and never fixed still does not leave me too optimistic that this mythical 1.02 patch will fix these problems after all this time has past since the last patch.

bread's done
Back