Mass Effect & Staples

Jessup

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was in my local Staples today and noticed that Mass Effect was on sale, brand new, for $20. I have not seen it anywhere on the site yet so I thought I'd give everyone the heads up.

I've seen it at loads of places for $20, but almost always used. I think the game is vastly overrated, but that's a decent price for it.

It's a pretty solid game - there's a bit too much dialogue if you don't know you can skip it (fulfilling optional talking quests can take a while) but it's a pretty good game.

[quote name='Jessup']It was for 360. They also had Scene It with the funky controllers for $20 as well.[/quote]

Seriously? I'll check it when I go out later.

Kekumba: if you're looking for Mass Effect, I grabbed one of the two copies that PrincessZelda mentioned she saw at the Kanata stores (thanks Zelda, by the way). They had the one left at about 12:30PM today (saturday)

[quote name='doughazelwood']Mass Effect for 360 is also part of the Walmart.com 2/$30 sale today.[/quote]

Is it? I looked and didn't see it. But do you know if that 2/30 deal is in-store too? I'd pick up Fight Night and Lego Star Wars.

[quote name='doughazelwood']Mass Effect for 360 is also part of the Walmart.com 2/$30 sale today.[/quote]

yeah but with the dollar being crappy and the stupid shipping prices, is it really worth it?

[quote name='Griptor']Kekumba: if you're looking for Mass Effect, I grabbed one of the two copies that PrincessZelda mentioned she saw at the Kanata stores (thanks Zelda, by the way). They had the one left at about 12:30PM today (saturday)[/quote]

Already have Mass Effect, but was interested in Scene It. Notice any copies of it there?

[quote name='Kekumba']Already have Mass Effect, but was interested in Scene It. Notice any copies of it there?[/quote]

Sorry man, no clue. My eyes were looking for just Mass Effect, hehe.

[quote name='Griptor']Sorry man, no clue. My eyes were looking for just Mass Effect, hehe.[/quote]

Just got back, nothing. :cry: That copy of Mass Effect was still there, though.

[quote name='Skardee']Yeah that and Crackdown are $19.97 now. Lost Odyssey is $39.97, too.[/quote]

Hm... excellent. I've been wanting to buy Crackdown for awhile now.
That's Staples right?

I'd probably jump on Scene It for $20, too bad every Staples I've ever been to only ever has PC games and crap last-gen stuff.

[quote name='sweetwasabi']Scene it doesn't sound too bad at that price. Makes for a good present.[/quote]

scene it's a lot of fun and that's a great price. i picked it up w/ the controllers for $30 a few months back and have no regrets. i look forward to the sequel and it's online play (came out yesterday but i haven't been able to find it in store yet).

[quote name='Princess Zelda']For anyone who picked up Mass Effect, Bring Down the Sky DLC is 100MS points less until Oct. 31.[/quote]

Free if you have the PC version. ;)

I don't know if this applies to multiple Staples stores, but at the Strathroy, ON location, Lost Odyssey and Scene It are on the clearance table meaning their a further 25% off (i.e. LO is $30 and Scene is a little under $20).

[quote name='stormblast']Does it apply to bureau en gros in Quebec ?[/quote]

No, I saw it at a higher price than this. Scene it was 30$:bomb:

bread's done
Back