Mass Effect Walmart.com, TRU.com, KMART in stores!

uberczar915

CAG Veteran
[digg]http://digg.com/xbox_360/Mass_Effect_Street_Date_Broken[/digg]
don't know if they're shipping yet, can anyone confirm?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4103905
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2850708

**UPDATE**

Just bought it at KMART. They had three copies on the shelf behind the glass. This was in the University of Delaware area.
mass1.jpg
mass2.jpg

http://files-upload.com/files/609815/119_0089.jpg

http://files-upload.com/files/609820/119_0092.jpg

[quote name='subieracer']where did you find it at TRU's website. I looked today and couldnt find it...[/quote]

Yea it looks like it's gone...

I order on monday--- from what I've been reading its been pulled from the site. If I figure out how to get a pic from my cell to the computer I'll post a picture, or perhaps my gamercard will update-- but yeah I got it online arrived today.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']I order on monday--- from what I've been reading its been pulled from the site. If I figure out how to get a pic from my cell to the computer I'll post a picture, or perhaps my gamercard will update-- but yeah I got it online arrived today.[/quote]

No it's cool I believe you. I was about to order from TRU.com but I guess I missed out.

[quote name='BigBlueCheese']Anyone ordered from Tigerdirect?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did too, same Friday delivery date, we'll see what happens.

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']I order on monday--- from what I've been reading its been pulled from the site. If I figure out how to get a pic from my cell to the computer I'll post a picture, or perhaps my gamercard will update-- but yeah I got it online arrived today.[/quote]

I ordered 2 days ago, before the site pulled it (obviously) but did they give you a tracking Number, i ordered 2 day shipping, and it still lists it as items located; in stock, so i don't know if the no status change affects the order to be processed next week, or i will see this sometime soon, but they just are slow at giving me the tracking, or they just don't provide it. thanks :)

my toys r us should be here tomorrow. it's in rancho cucamunga about 2 hours away. the bad thing is i put a UPS address but i'm in college and they're going to transfer it to USPS from UPS innovations, so i don't know if it'll delay me getting it.

did you get a tracking #. I know UPS Mail Innovations are odd fuckin orders, so i doubt it, but how long ago did you order, i'd like to have this before the weekend. (Although I won't be home most of it)

[quote name='subieracer']where did you find it at TRU's website. I looked today and couldnt find it...[/QUOTE]

If your store has it in the back you could try taking in a printout of the cached page. Just search Mass Effect Toysrus in either Yahoo search or Google and you should get the page that says "Instock ships 2-3 days from warehouse"

I'm gonna try cause Toysrus doesnt seem to be getting many copies of M rated games nowadays.

If anyone ordered mass effect tues night or early wednesday the item wont ship until atleast friday... so it would arrive next week. TRU takes so fucking long to process orders its fucking stupid.

man, i feel a little bummed i missed out on all the early deals.. no TRU, none of the k-marts in the portland area got it or at least put it out early. I was going to play AC, but the reviews said it was kinda weak.. on well....

[quote name='flatliner718']did you get a tracking #. I know UPS Mail Innovations are odd fuckin orders, so i doubt it, but how long ago did you order, i'd like to have this before the weekend. (Although I won't be home most of it)[/QUOTE]

Just got done playing some of the game-- sorry for the delay. TRU online is wonky in how it processes, the shipping time you choose determines how "fast" it takes to process the order, with one day shipping, its one day processing-- and that length of time increases depending on how you decide to ship.

I'm not entirely sure how to read into the item being pulled from the site, but if your order is processed already, I believe that it will ship out properly, though if you don't get a confirmation by tomorrow, the game will arrive next week.

I'm jealous! Bah. Did you guys pay full price for it? I'm hoping I'll get a deal on it and save a few dollars. I hate paying $60 for a game, but I'll do it for this one. (I just bought Mario Galaxy full price today, though, and then realized I could have gotten it with a free $25 gift card at Best Buy! Argh!! It's worth full price, but STILL, man, I hate missing out on a deal.)

I got mine last night, will play tonight. I paid 59 + 2nd day shipping last friday or so when this thread was announced - like when it had 2 posts.

It even has a big orange security sticker on the top saying not to sell til 11/20 lolz

[quote name='twylight']I got mine last night, will play tonight. I paid 59 + 2nd day shipping last friday or so when this thread was announced - like when it had 2 posts.

It even has a big orange security sticker on the top saying not to sell til 11/20 lolz[/quote]Wait, from Walmart? :( Mine never shipped.

Anyone know why toysrus takes so long processing orders? Even with overnight shipping it seems that they take about 2 days to process orders.

Walmart is so full of crap. I ordered last weekend with overnight shipping. Their page said the game was in stock and should arrive between 11/13 and 11/14. When I didn't receive my games I called and they said that I preordered it and games would be shipping on 11/20. I told them they were full of crap and the were falsly advertising the game on their website but all I got was a story of BS from their customer service. I will NEVER order from Walmart again!

I called TRU about my order. They said they are holding the order and won't ship till the 20th. This was ordered Tuesday of this week.

I called yesterday and they said mine would be shipped out on friday and arrive on the 19th. I ordered mine wednesday morning. They are horrible i will never buy from them ever again. I'm just gonna return it when it comes.

We have em at the Circuit City I work at. Was going to get one but I decided to wait since I already have my LE paid off @ Amazon and I picked up AC and Crysis today, and paid of UT3. I can wait...

[quote name='plentz']I called TRU about my order. They said they are holding the order and won't ship till the 20th. This was ordered Tuesday of this week.[/quote] Wow, assholes. They better have considered my order processed already.............

[quote name='subieracer']so i dont mind waiting, but anyone find a "cheap" place to buy this? i'd rather not pay the $60 when it comes out....[/QUOTE]

Costco should have it on launch day for about 51.50.

[quote name='Pck21']Is Fred Meyer like Fry's Electronics on the west coast? Cause I have no idea what a Fred Meyer is :p[/quote]

That really suprises me. Fred Meyers are just ... Fred Meyers. I didn't know they didn't have them on the east coast.

[quote name='Archgarth']Costco should have it on launch day for about 51.50.[/QUOTE]

Costco sells their new $60 games for $5 off, so expect a $54.99 price.

Wow, I got lucky. They have it for rent at Blockbuster already. I told the clerk that I was surprised to see it, and she said "Why? It's been released since October 5th." I looked at the box, and yep, it's printed right there, 10/05/07. Too bad I couldn't buy it though, they didn't have a GameRush. I'll play this copy and return it once I can find a copy to buy.

*jealousy* Holy hell, even blockbuster? Target is showing them as available in most stores in my area but a phone call confirms that they can't find it on the shelves... Half tempted to check myself but I've checked all around town so many times, my lil heart can only take so much abuse *lol*

Still, a visit to blockbuster seems in order just in case.

[quote name='n00bie']Costco sells their new $60 games for $5 off, so expect a $54.99 price.[/QUOTE]

While true, I also checked the inventory system for the price. It helps to work there ;)

[quote name='Pck21']Is Fred Meyer like Fry's Electronics on the west coast? Cause I have no idea what a Fred Meyer is :p[/QUOTE]

Imagine a Target with a grocery and more local flavor/earth tones. They tend to be mainly northwest, with a few excursions into California and the Mountain states.

yea every single target has it "available" around me but when i call no one is willing to give it to me. i also just called every blockbuster in my area, theyre all getting it on the 23rd. DAMMIT.

argh... In Australlia its apparently being sold like hotcakes at EB Games... why on Earth wont my damn eb games sell it? :bomb:

I never really gave so much shit about one silly lil game... strange is the power this one has over me.

Leaderboards show 2143 worldwide users... the rage burns deep within me now. :bs:

--

man, you guys are all lucky.. i've called 5 fred meyers, 3 blockbusters, stopped by 2 k-marts and nothing. guess i'll have to wait till the 20th...

I can not express the hatred that i have for toysrus.com. I still do not understand how hard it is to process orders so that it takes 3 days. My package wont be shipped until the 19th.

[quote name='fatninja']I can not express the hatred that i have for toysrus.com. I still do not understand how hard it is to process orders so that it takes 3 days. My package wont be shipped until the 19th.[/quote]

Enough. We heard you yesterday when you said the same thing.

saw some kid buy 2 at bb today. when he tried to pay for them the bb chick gave him a really dirty look and asked why he wanted two and he said one was for his brother. she let him buy both.

Well, after complaining to Walmart in multiple emails, I got my shipping charge credited, but now they're telling me it's not gonna ship till after Thanksgiving. :(

bread's done
Back