Massachusetts Circuit City HD DVD finder (50% off sale)

Lucky13

CAGiversary!
I wanted to ask people if they have found HD DVD's at their local Circuit City. This is for the upcoming 50% off sale March 30 - April 5.

Today on the way home from work I checked Natick and found only 30 or so and only about a dozen different titles. I asked if they were going to get anymore in before the sale and was told no.

I'm going to check Foxboro tomorrow but would like to find out what the stock at Somerville and Burlington are. Yeah you could just call and ask but good luck trying to get someone to pickup and then you have to trust that they are actually checking for you and not just saying yes. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to check things out.

I'm near the NH line and can say the selections at Salem and Nashua, NH aren't great...sounds similar to what Lucky13 found in Natick, more than a dozen different titles but usually only one copy of each. I'm planning on swinging by Burlington tomorrow after work.

Also of note, the prices in store were MSRP and not those listed on circuitcity.com, unless this changes come sale time the deal doesn't seem that great.

Lucky - PM me if there are any specific titles you're searching for. If it's one I've seen I'll try and grab it over the weekend and we can work out a trade of some type.

I'm probably going to hit the one in Danvers when this happens, I actually had no idea about this until now.

HD DVD rack at Burlington CC has been transferred to a cardboard bin...similar shape and size of a garbage can. Didn't feel like digging through since they were all in those awful clear plastic theft prevention cases and packed tightly in the bin. Top layer contained Ant Bully, Enter the Dragon, Chronicles of Riddick, a Heroes Season 1, some Harry Potters, a Top Gun, and a couple of the Bourne movies from what I remember.

[quote name='NAmato']HD DVD rack at Burlington CC has been transferred to a cardboard bin...similar shape and size of a garbage can. Didn't feel like digging through since they were all in those awful clear plastic theft prevention cases and packed tightly in the bin. Top layer contained Ant Bully, Enter the Dragon, Chronicles of Riddick, a Heroes Season 1, some Harry Potters, a Top Gun, and a couple of the Bourne movies from what I remember.[/quote]

Same deal with Somerville, they also have them in a bin now. I'm actually going to go to Burlington Sunday since the Natick selection is so small.

bread's done
Back