Massachusetts TAX FREE weekend Aug 11th & 12th

LanceJr

CAGiversary!
Not a specific deal however, but here in Massachusetts on Saturday Aug 11th & 12th any consumer products under $2500 wil be TAX FREE !

Time to pick up that LCD, or living room couches my friends.

Yes. lol

ANd if you are from Mass, then just go to NH anytime of the year and enjoy being tax free.

And for those who live in the middle of the state? It's about 6 hours to NH thanks for the advise

[quote name='LanceJr']And for those who live in the middle of the state? It's about 6 hours to NH thanks for the advise[/quote]

well *looks at avatar

sarcasm is one of the services you offer, so maybe you mean "oh why not go there, its only a 6 hour drive!" :cool:

[quote name='Foo228']well *looks at avatar

sarcasm is one of the services you offer, so maybe you mean "oh why not go there, its only a 6 hour drive!" :cool:[/quote]

Usually I'm not partial to your quotes, Foo, but that one is good.

And I am MA resident near the NH border, this unfortunately (or fortunately) does not help me.

Yeah, I live south of boston, driving to NH to buy things aren't in the cards. If I lived near the border I think I'd make ever major purchase in NH.

Wait you mean there is no sales tax in New Hampshire? How the hell do they pay for things? Or do they just write a lot of speeding tickets? o_O

[quote name='LanceJr']And for those who live in the middle of the state? It's about 6 hours to NH thanks for the advise[/QUOTE]
6 hours? Dude, I live in north-central Connecticut and I can be in Nashua in two hours. There's not a single point in Massachusetts more than about three hours away. Even Great Barrington is 2:45.

[quote name='freshzen']Wait you mean there is no sales tax in New Hampshire? How the hell do they pay for things? Or do they just write a lot of speeding tickets? o_O[/QUOTE]
Property taxes, primarily.

bread's done
Back