Massive Collection Sale Coming Soon!

muddbunny167

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Shipping and Payment Info:​
SHIPPING: All packages will be shipped via USPS First Class, Media Mail or Retail Ground (depending on total weight and contents) unless requested otherwise.

I can ship internationally, but shipping will be the exact cost as determined by weight and the USPS international shipping calculator.

Note for international buyers: Please keep in mind you are responsible for any customs duties or taxes incurred by your purchase. International purchases will not be undervalued or gifted.

PAYMENT: Only Paypal will be accepted at this time.​
Items are being sold as-is, so if you have any additional questions regarding the condition something is in, or would like more photos taken, please be sure to ask!​

Current Items for Sale:

​
Massive collection sale coming soon (ebay)! Keep an eye on the auctions forum.​
 ​
 ​
Thanks for looking! Have a great day~!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump the second. Also update: Really want to give this set a good home, so even though I'm not going to come close to recouping what I paid for the damn thing, I'm willing to hear offers for it. I can ship via UPS or USPS, your choice.

If you're looking to complete your DJ MAX collection with this hard to find collector's item, please PM me with your offer and I'll get back to you~!

As I stated before, not really interested in trading this, but even so, I did check your list and didn't see anything that interested me. Thanks for your interest, though!

interested in anime movies except my little bride. any prices? and they will work and american/canadian dvd players correct?

[quote name='RPGguy101']interested in anime movies except my little bride. any prices? and they will work and american/canadian dvd players correct?[/quote]

$5 per volume, with a discount if you buy all three together. And yes, they are all region 1 DVDs ^^.

I will take this!

○ Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift $3

For a free one I will take the Pokemon Vol. 1 :D

Just PM me your payment info :D

The futility of bumping is now!

Lots more stuff to be added soon, when I get around to feeling like recoding it all for a forum post XD;;;

Wool-broom.jpg

Hey jerkface! LOL, you bought that just for the extras?

EDIT FOR BELOW: I forgive you then. :p

bread's done
Back