Massive Valve Store sale - Prints, shirts etc.

[quote name='Bioterror']I ordered on the 31st, still haven't received shipping confirmation.

Do they give tracking numbers?[/QUOTE]

They should. I got my tracking number from FedEx and had it shipped on the 28th of December and got it on the 31st, but that's because it was going from Washington to Oregon.
I'm guessing that the new years holiday likely got in the way of people's shipments.
It wouldn't hurt to prod Valve about your order, they seem fairly professional about how they do things.

[quote name='ShadowSx']No, those are for steam.

I got the Dota posters for $9.95, with $9 shipping.

Kind of a rip off but as long as they come in perfect condition I'm not complaining.[/QUOTE]

Eh, $19 for four nice, big posters isn't bad really and given the fact that the lithographs are fantastically done, I imagine that the posters are also great despite being made from slightly thinner material.
If anything they will come in multiple sealed tubes like the lithos to insure their safe passage.

Also I noticed that many of the prints, newer ones as well, have gone down in price permanently.
Both the prints I bought were originally $34.99, now $24.95 and in fact I see many prints end in $*.95 now.
I used to work retail so I notice pricing cues like that, so it's like a dumb superpower now.
Probably means nothing crazy but by my guess they have a limited stock of those items on hand now seeing how most of the items sold out end in $*.95.
There are a couple exceptions, but I imagine those sold out so fast that they didn't even go into a "limited quantity" stage.

This sucks I live in washington, after the 2nd there hasn't been any update. When I try to contact them I get sent to the steam site, anyone have the valve store email?

Thanks

Edit:
Found the email address, apparently my order was delayed 3 days and is just shipping.

[quote name='rpnguyen']I got an order confirmation on 12-23 and a shipped notification on 12-28. Maybe they sent it but you didn't notice it?[/QUOTE]

Nope, never received anything. After several days I even went through my spam folder to make sure it didn't get thrown in there. Nothing.

No big deal though; since you got one it looks like it was just some sort of mixup. Got my shipping confirmation so everythings good now.

I did not know they even had a store for actual merchandise...there is some pretty cool stuff. I could go for a couple posters, now to see about this shipping...

I really want to get the DotA 2 poster bundle, but the shipping is too much. If I had more money to spare, then I would definitely get it.

[quote name='ck76']Like a Portal shirt, but shipping makes me debate.[/QUOTE]

I was going to buy a few things for Christmas but their shipping rate is absurd especially when things don't stack up. Sorry Valve but you won't take any more of my money (for now) :booty: .

bread's done
Back