Massive Zavvi game sale (UK Website)

UnwovenNebula

CAGiversary!
Credit for sale goes to This Website

Actual Sale is here Link

There are some what of descent sales in here, but you do have to browse through a lot of them. Again the website is a Euro website so keep that in mind. There is a code to get an additional 10% off (GSALE10)

You can use paypal, and here is a Link for what countries they will ship to and costs.

Please remember PAL/NTSC compatibility, where as, not all games are compatible with american consoles

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting, OP.

Hmm...Way of the Samurai 4 :)ps3:) for GBP 25.72 after GSALE10 (~$39.15) before shipping might be one of the better deals, especially since the US only got a downloadable version of the game on PSN. Any thoughts?

Sweet. Picked up the Wii fatal frame 2 remake. Thanks.

Edit: Don't worry, I hacked my Wii to play Fatal Frame 4. Now it's come full circle!

[quote name='Tom Ato']Sweet. Picked up the Wii fatal frame 2 remake. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Your welcome, but be sure of what games are compatible with your Wii, as all games are not compatible. PAL being non-American consoles and NTSC being American. If your good don't mind my warning and enjoy.

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']Your welcome, but be sure of what games are compatible with your Wii, as all games are not compatible. PAL being non-American consoles and NTSC being American. If your good don't mind my warning and enjoy.[/QUOTE]

I would stick with PS3 stuff.

edit: I see nothing good for the PS3 at any reasonable price. All this stuff that's any good can be gotten cheaper in the US.

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']Your welcome, but be sure of what games are compatible with your Wii, as all games are not compatible. PAL being non-American consoles and NTSC being American. If your good don't mind my warning and enjoy.[/QUOTE]

It is pretty easy to play a PAL Wii game on NTSC. Many done it with Xenoblade before it got a US release.

Also I don't think anyone was able to use a US paypal account with Zavvi

This sale really isn't special... this is basically their "sale" section that they add games to every now and then. They also got rid of the 2 for £25 which made for some pretty good deals. Too bad.

[quote name='62t']It is pretty easy to play a PAL Wii game on NTSC. Many done it with Xenoblade before it got a US release.

Also I don't think anyone was able to use a US paypal account with Zavvi[/QUOTE]

It has something to do with their site not being compatible with PayPal international transactions. I don't really understand why because I've used PP on other international sites.

[quote name='Vigilante']Thanks for posting, OP.

Hmm...Way of the Samurai 4 :)ps3:) for EUR 25.72 after GSALE10 (~$33.25) before shipping might be one of the better deals, especially since the US only got a downloadable version of the game on PSN. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

This is from the UK, it's GBP not Euros.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']This is from the UK, it's GBP not Euros.[/QUOTE]My mistake; thanks for pointing that out. That makes it ~$39.15 before shipping, which isn't as good of a deal IMO. :whistle2:#

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']This is from the UK, it's GBP not Euros.[/QUOTE]

You can choose either GBP or Euros at the top right hand of the website
You can't pay using PayPal
If your console is not hacked then buy only PS3 games or other stuff that isn't games

I bought Saint Seiya PS3 a few weeks back from them and arrived in perfect condition.

Also, ever since I bought the game they send me a new offer like the one in the TS at least once a week for "Monday Sale", so nothing amazing here.

[quote name='Carlanga']You can choose either GBP or Euros at the top right hand of the website
You can't pay using PayPal
If your console is not hacked then buy only PS3 games or other stuff that isn't games

I bought Saint Seiya PS3 a few weeks back from them and arrived in perfect condition.

Also, ever since I bought the game they send me a new offer like the one in the TS at least once a week for "Monday Sale", so nothing amazing here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but converting it to Euros is still the same price as it would be if it were in Pounds. If this wasn't in the UK then the Euro price would be the price of the games, the Euro is 1.3x the dollar as where the pound is 1.5x the dollar.

DoA 5, CE: £39.98, Vanilla: £14.98. 10% off of that with the code on the site, remove VAT, adjust for USD, ~$40 and ~$15? ;P Not bad if you haven't picked up those games yet.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Yeah, but converting it to Euros is still the same price as it would be if it were in Pounds. If this wasn't in the UK then the Euro price would be the price of the games, the Euro is 1.3x the dollar as where the pound is 1.5x the dollar.[/QUOTE]
Actually no, I think I saved like 30 cents US when I chose one over the other. Their conversion is not done daily I think or wasn't when I bought my game, so people should calculate which one is the best w/ their CC and conversion rates of the day before buying if they care to save some cents. :cool:

Is vita region free? I know DS, psp, and most PS3 games are, not sure about vita

*edit* also anyone know if reward points expire? Wondering if i should use mine here. Eyeballing Saint Saiya as well. What was it on sale for last time? Any chance itll hit below 20 pounds again?

[quote name='Vigilante']Thanks for posting, OP.

Hmm...Way of the Samurai 4 :)ps3:) for GBP 25.72 after GSALE10 (~$39.15) before shipping might be one of the better deals, especially since the US only got a downloadable version of the game on PSN. Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

About a month ago they had it for GBP 20 (~$30)

bread's done
Back