Master Chef

parker99

CAGiversary!
Anyone watching?

Ryan was exacly like Christian from last season. Glad he got eliminated.

I'm guessing his buddy Tali isn't far behind.

Tali the only good thing he made was strawberry shortcake. Please. Glad Ryan went he was such a jerk. Tali will definately be going home sooner than later. I hope Christine wins. She can cook.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I read this as "Master Chief" and I was like "huh?". :rofl:[/QUOTE]

masterchef.jpg

[quote name='elessar123']Never cared for this show. It's a bunch of amateurs.[/QUOTE]

That's the point of the show. They're not supposed to be profesional chefs or cooks, just people that like cooking. I've seen some amazing dishes, I wish I could cook like these guys. And I can't help buy feel for the blind chick.

I think they did a good job with the final 3. I'm hoping Christine or Josh win, Becky is too annoying. I was so happy when Ryan and Tali were eliminated, Monti also sucked.

[quote name='Rodimus']I thought Frank was going to make the top 2 for sure. I have a feeling Becky will win.[/QUOTE]

Becky has been a lock for the win going on for weeks.

I have feeling Christine is getting a lot of leeway when it comes to advancing. I like the girl and really hope she wins, but it's getting a bit too scripted.

bread's done
Back