Master chief Female armor

tumblr_luq2tygAVb1qe7g6l.jpg

yeah i guess illl save the codes till then. here is a side code offer, answer this question for one reach code.
what are the noble clans in the hidden leaf? im not telling how many there are. and you gotta have the right ones in order from oldest among them to the youngest :)

Uchiha
Hyuga
Akimichi
Aburame
I think those are the noble clans, but if your going by who was there in the beginning Senju and Uchiha are the founding clans
Also"The war has already begun… My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi… call me whatever you want. I'm no one".

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zerosigmavirus']Uchiha
Hyuga
Akimichi
Aburame
I think those are the noble clans, but if your going by who was there in the beginning Senju and Uchiha are the founding clans
Also"The war has already begun… My name no longer matters. You can call me by my old name, Tobi, if you prefer. Madara, Tobi… call me whatever you want. I'm no one".[/QUOTE]

you win :)
choose from the following:
Halo reach recon helmet.
Master Chief avatar armor (female)
or "Grunt Funeral" skull.

[quote name='SuperNintendo']you win :)
choose from the following:
Halo reach recon helmet.
Master Chief avatar armor (female)
or "Grunt Funeral" skull.[/QUOTE]
The master chief armor please thanks

Who has an advanced form of kekkei genkai? provide name, rank, what village, and the name of the kekkei genkai.
prizes will be one of the following:
Grunt Funeral skull
Halo reach Recon Helmet
or 48hr xbl trial

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Tobi is the other son to the Sage of the six paths. Both brothers wanted peace in their own way, he just wanted peace through force. This was before Madara's time.

Madara could be related to him, maybe an off spring and Nagato could be the offspring of Madara, thats why he meant "i gave him those eyes" by an off beat relation reference. We do know one thing, Nagato's father isn't mentioned.

[quote name='hexa']D: Ok, second swing!

Onoki, kage, Iwagakure and the Dust release. :)[/QUOTE]

LOL ok one more question since you had a second chance whats the name his dust release categorized in. its KEKKEI GENKAI........

Uhhhh oh no! *swings in the dark*

Dust Release: Particle Style: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique

bread's done
Back