Master Chief

[quote name='Scorch']I'd dance very homosexually as well if I made enough money as he has.. well, the company, anyways.[/quote]

I supposed I would too -especially since I can wear a helmet to cover up my face. I dont want my friends to find out.

...........wow, if Tony Danza would have showed up in that clip with Urcle and Roseanne in a tube top, than i would shit my pants, but that wan't the case here.

i guess it was only a matter of time b4 this happened..cute nonetheless....reminds me of the time one kid in my school got really drunk, and striped down to his tidy whities..and danced and sang to the nsync song "bye bye bye"
**edit* forgot 2 mention, he was on camera, and distrubuted

[quote name='greydemise']i guess it was only a matter of time b4 this happened..cute nonetheless....reminds me of the time one kid in my school got really drunk, and striped down to his tidy whities..and danced and sang to the nsync song "bye bye bye"
**edit* forgot 2 mention, he was on camera, and distrubuted[/quote]

I would be ashamed if that were my son.

[quote name='greydemise']i guess it was only a matter of time b4 this happened..cute nonetheless....reminds me of the time one kid in my school got really drunk, and striped down to his tidy whities..and danced and sang to the nsync song "bye bye bye"
**edit* forgot 2 mention, he was on camera, and distrubuted[/quote]

:rofl:

bread's done
Back