Matches - Users that want games you Have

negid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Don't know if this topic has been breached, but I would find it very useful if I could toggle on/off the users who have games on their wishlist that I have on my trade list. That way I could quickly view to see if a potential deal could be met a lot faster than clicking on every single person.

Just an idea.

yeah it's been asked for. Would be an amazing feature and allow us to easily find matches to trades. (for instance, I'm not really that picky on games, but I'm not going to add 300 games to my wishlist)

The only thing I'd like to see added to the marketplace is an indicator that we could check off to denote to people whether our prices are firm or negotiable on the prices we list.

I've already had far too many people think they're at the local flea market and try offering me $5-7 below my marked price and wanting it SHIPPED for that price on a couple games I was breaking even with on the prices I listed. It really gets quite insulting to have someone PM you and the first thing outta their yap is 'will you take (lowball price) for (insert game name)?

bread's done
Back