Matrix online Beta questions

shadylane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
hey first of all this is going to sound dumb but how many mg in a gig because thats the size of the file...

anyone who is playing the beta whats it like? does it give you story?

any restrictions in the game?

[quote name='whoknows']I'm wondering how good the game is also...and how much they are gonna charge....[/quote]

more than likely 14.99 and the game is a steaming pile of shit. I was in the beta. Notice I said was. It sucked, the compat system sucked and the game was baren and unispired.

Wow it's already in beta, it seems to have come along fast. Sounds suspiciously like Star Wars Galaxies which went into beta very early and then retailed unfinished.

It's been in beta for a long, long time. The gameplay.. man, when I heard you have to roll dice or something and then the higher roller gets to attack first.. that just totally turned me off to the game.

I've been watching the video for the matrix, and it doesn't look that great. I thought the matrix online was going to be a machine vs. human war, sort of like planet side where a faction takes over a part of the world and you fight for it but in this case it would be mission to mission while tha machines are trying to stop you (human or AI), that's what I thought anyways. From the videos it's seems like a turn based RPG, with a matrix theme and it the videos make the combat look so stale. I was hyped when I heard about it the matrix online, machines vs human in a quest like towards a major goal in an Online MMORPG environment, but this looks like a Matrix turn based RPG and it's really turning me off. I'm having my doubts if the game is going to be any good.

[quote name='Scorch']It's been in beta for a long, long time. The gameplay.. man, when I heard you have to roll dice or something and then the higher roller gets to attack first.. that just totally turned me off to the game.[/quote]

Roll a dice? Thats it, I'm skipping this game....why is it so hard to make a GOOD Matrix game?

ETM was good, but not all it could be and now this crap......

bread's done
Back