maw on xbox live for free email

[quote name='bob101910']I think it was for renewing membership or signing up during a certain time. Didn't get it :([/QUOTE]
cant be because i dint renew anything since last sept. i guess i got lucky

MS is reaching out past the "hardcore gamer audience". They've got the soccer moms, now they're going for the "Maw and Paw" type folks and hyping the free month of Gold with Xbox purchase, hence, "Maw on Xbox Live for free". So next time you're fragging someone in COD, it could be the old Jenkins folks down the street.

Kidding.
Actually Maw is an XBLA game that was offered free with Gold renewal, and/or Family gold, a couple months back. Apparently it's starting to be delivered.

One of the few games I want but for some reason always pass on whenever it's on sale... and my Live's good until November 2012, oh well, maybe someday...

[quote name='XXII Death IIXX']Actually they are giving it out to silver members to entice them into buying gold.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't be more wrong. I have four silver accounts, but I haven't received a code.

Although, I did receive The Maw and Aqua free via e-mail for signing up for Gold 1 month for $1 in January. It took 6-8 weeks to receive.

OP needs to learn to remember what he signed up for and canceled.

this is what i got

lulzf.jpg

I renewed my Gold in February when they had a 33% savings plus get MAW and R Type Dimensions for free. Still waiting for my free games

Never get such mail ;__;
And I have 2 account.
However if anyone want to giveaway R-Type or Maw I will be happy to get it by pm !

[quote name='Blade']Couldn't be more wrong. I have four silver accounts, but I haven't received a code.

Although, I did receive The Maw and Aqua free via e-mail for signing up for Gold 1 month for $1 in January. It took 6-8 weeks to receive.

OP needs to learn to remember what he signed up for and canceled.[/QUOTE]Couldn't be more right you mean. I have seen the email. It's random, and not every silver memeber got one...

THEMAW.jpg

[quote name='Blade']Couldn't be more wrong. I have four silver accounts, but I haven't received a code.

OP needs to learn to remember what he signed up for and canceled.[/QUOTE]
dude i said i didnt sign up for anything there for i had nothing to cancel

i already said i didnt sub or buy anything and i got the email randomly and my live doesnt expire until this sept since thats when i joined live

I didn't get anything either, been a member for nearly 3 years. Also if someone got emailed a code and already has the game I'd appreciate it. I love twisted pixel games.

I think my husband got the same deal as mentioned above, we bought a years gold discounted and it promised maw... been wondering how long it was going to take, because this was back in like February when we bought the gold.

Just checked and got an email saying we got both R-Type and Maw, cool :p

[quote name='punklivz']I think my husband got the same deal as mentioned above, we bought a years gold discounted and it promised maw... been wondering how long it was going to take, because this was back in like February when we bought the gold.

Just checked and got an email saying we got both R-Type and Maw, cool :p[/QUOTE]

do you know what day the email was sent? Hoping I get my codes soon. I signed up on February 10th. Still have my purchase email.

[quote name='Five Seven Five']Got the email for R-Type Dimensions. I'll probably put a thread in the contests forum, since I have no way to actually download it.[/QUOTE]

Are you could possibly give it to me? Nah I'm kidding, do whatever you want with it

I got a free copy of the new(est?) r-type game. pretty neat considering I've never gotten any of the MS e-mail freebies before. EDIT: maybe its because I had my account auto-renew in february? seems to be related to that games freebie mentioned above...maybe i'll get the maw too!

Just got done talking to MS support about my issue of not getting Rtype and The Maw for signing up on February 10th during a promotion to get both free. And they told me they'd have to send to to a higher up and Id have to wait another 2 weeks. Such BS.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Just got done talking to MS support about my issue of not getting Rtype and The Maw for signing up on February 10th during a promotion to get both free. And they told me they'd have to send to to a higher up and Id have to wait another 2 weeks. Such BS.[/QUOTE]
They always pull this bullshit, I once had to call them up to cancel an MMO since you can't do it off the dashboard or anything. Some Indian picks up knows nothing about what I'm trying to do and cancels my Live which I just bought. Took them forever to give me a code for Live.

bread's done
Back