Max Payne 2 rebate from EB. Has anyone received theirs?

HYDE

CAGiversary!
Some of you may remember the Max Payne 2 for $10 + rebate for $20 mixup EBgames.com had a few weeks back. Basically, you were paid to buy it from them. Anyway, I sent in for the rebate a few weeks back and they have yet to email me a code. Why is this odd? Well, for anyone who's done mail in rebates with EB, they usually email you the code rather quickly - I've never waited more than a week, maybe a week and a half tops. It's been almost 3 weeks now (the game was bought 1 month ago yesterday).

If you bought Max2 for $10, and got your rebate, please post or PM. I'm hoping there wasn't a silent "no rebate" put into effect for people who bought it at $10. If others received the rebate, then it would moot that idea. Now would be a good time to have the code too given the ebgame markdowns -

[quote name='dude2003']does anyone know if these rebate coupons are stackable?[/quote]

I think so, its like a credit. Try it.

got mine today (friday)

i paid $10 for the game...traded it into eb b&m after i beat it for $10...and got my $20 rebate in my emailbox

good deal :)

[quote name='dude2003']does anyone know if these rebate coupons are stackable?[/quote]

Yes. They are exactly like store credit, so they are stackable. I got mine on Friday 10/22/04.

bread's done
Back