Max Payne 3 - $25 @ Amazon

TaylorM06

CAGiversary!
Both 360 and PS3 versions are $25 each. And since it's $25.00 it also qualifies for free shipping.

I'm sure someone can posts the links for me, I can never seem to post a URL properly from the mobile site.

Anybody wanna chime in on gameplay? I played the first two, was on the fence about getting this one but I'm pretty backlogged. Is it worth getting now or waiting for further price drop?

[quote name='solidusdeus']Anybody wanna chime in on gameplay? I played the first two, was on the fence about getting this one but I'm pretty backlogged. Is it worth getting now or waiting for further price drop?[/QUOTE]

Its a good game. You will enjoy the singleplayer its in a similar mould to the old ones, with a dark monologue. The gameplay mechanics are good too. Personally I'd wait. Its $25 now im sure it will drop some more.
max

[quote name='solidusdeus']Anybody wanna chime in on gameplay? I played the first two, was on the fence about getting this one but I'm pretty backlogged. Is it worth getting now or waiting for further price drop?[/QUOTE]

I'd suggest renting it from redbox as once your done with the single player, this game will just be sitting in your backlog collecting dust. This game has the worst replay value out of every game I've ever purchased. It does have a good campaign though

I have it on Steam and it is very good. Just as previously stated, full of dark monologues just like the first two. I thought it had decent replayability. I did 3 play throughs. Great game for $25

[quote name='JohnWayne']I'd suggest renting it from redbox as once your done with the single player, this game will just be sitting in your backlog collecting dust. This game has the worst replay value out of every game I've ever purchased. It does have a good campaign though[/QUOTE]
To say it has the worst replay value (and I understand you said of every game you have purchased) is a stretch. I got the game about two and half weeks ago and I am still playing it. It has numerous difficulty modes (some have to be unlocked) and also contains an Arcade mode which includes Score Attack and 2 New York Minute modes (time attack mode). That is not even counting the collectibles that unlock in-game cheats, and the online mode as well. The game has great replay value, and is fun and challenging to top it all off.

I bought this game when it was $19.99 at Best Buy a couple weeks ago. Have yet to pop it in. Seen my brother playing it online and I was very turned off, He said rooms average about 4 or 5 if you are lucky. I was not impressed with multiplayer. I will play it sometime when I get tired of Madden, but by that time I'll be on Medal of Honor so who knows.

[quote name='iAmRafy']I bought this game when it was $19.99 at Best Buy a couple weeks ago. Have yet to pop it in. Seen my brother playing it online and I was very turned off, He said rooms average about 4 or 5 if you are lucky. I was not impressed with multiplayer. I will play it sometime when I get tired of Madden, but by that time I'll be on Medal of Honor so who knows.[/QUOTE]
I will admit, the multiplayer is not the best part of Max Payne 3, it can feel a bit unbalanced. The higher ranking players definitely have a big advantage. The real reason to get the game is the single player, that is the bread and butter of Max Payne 3, the multiplayer is just extra in my opinion. As far as the rooms are concerned, about a week ago when I first tried the multiplayer, they were pretty active. It might be because a lot of people are picking the game up on sale, but "Gangs Wars" and Team Deathmatch were active.

bread's done
Back