Max Payne 3: Special Edition (360) $35.99 with FSSS @ Amazon

[quote name='pdjones']Link leads to the standard edition. When I switch to special edition it says 46.99.[/QUOTE]

woops, thanks for the heads up, should be fixed now;) and it's only the :360: version on sale not the :ps3: one for whatever reason:roll:

Nice Ed. I dont remember how much I bought mine for at GS (dirt cheap). Traded in the game to lower cost tempted to buy another.. have to Max's give each other a death glare across the room. If I had the AMZ credit I would.

[quote name='desousa93']nice ed. I dont remember how much i bought mine for at gs (dirt cheap). Traded in the game to lower cost tempted to buy another.. Have to max's give each other a death glare across the room. If i had the amz credit i would.[/quote]$19.99

Nice deal if someone really wants the statue and keychain now... and missed out on that like week and a half long end of 2012 GameStop sale where this thing was $20. I had given up all hope in that place until this past holiday season.

[quote name='oasisboy']Where was everybody when this was $20 at GameStop? That was the deal of the year for me.

Nice try amazon[/QUOTE]

If only I had a time machine... :roll:

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']If only I had a time machine... :roll:[/QUOTE]

You were probably gone for over a week because that thread was the top thread for almost two weeks.

[quote name='oasisboy']You were probably gone for over a week because that thread was the top thread for almost two weeks.[/QUOTE]

The holidays are a busy time of the year for some folks! :)

Great deal IMHO, though the statue the Max Payne CE comes with isn't one of my favorites, it lacks quite a bit of detail when I look at it and compare it to my Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, and Elder Scrolls Skyrim (etc.) statues. It's still a very nice statue though, and I believe the original MSRP was well below the other mentioned CEs, so the relative sparse level of detail is definitely forgivable.

[quote name='Alien Spider']Great deal IMHO, though the statue the Max Payne CE comes with isn't one of my favorites, it lacks quite a bit of detail when I look at it and compare it to my Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, and Elder Scrolls Skyrim (etc.) statues.[/QUOTE]

This. If you're buying for the statue, you're gonna be disappointed. I got in on the $20 GS deal, and I was not impressed with it.

bread's done
Back