Max Payne 3 Target Ed. w/ FREE GTA4 $39 YMMV?

GTA 4 comes as a separate stand alone copy in its own original platinum hits case. I believe it says not for resale but many have said that's just a sticker that can be removed. All the copies at my local Target's come with GTA4 as well.

Can trade that in to bby then for 7.50 right now and possibly for 10 when 100 bonus kicks in if tiv holds.

Mp3 for 30 that way. Not bad for a great game.

If you can find a X360 Special Edition Max Payne 3 at Best Buy, that'll be even better. It's currently 34.99, confirmed by CAG's all over the nation. Comes with his statue, the game and a key chained hallowed out bullet which can be used to store things inside...pretty awesome if you ask me. But this target deal is good if you haven't played gta4 yet.

[quote name='MunchnOnDoritos']If you can find a X360 Special Edition Max Payne 3 at Best Buy, that'll be even better. It's currently 34.99, confirmed by CAG's all over the nation. Comes with his statue, the game and a key chained hallowed out bullet which can be used to store things inside...pretty awesome if you ask me. But this target deal is good if you haven't played gta4 yet.[/QUOTE]

Good luck, I tried in 3 states to no avail. And yes the GTA4 is a standalone GH copy, with a $9 base trade in at GameStop...so yeah, Max Payne for $30 I'm a happy camper.

bread's done
Back