Maxim & Blender Year Subscription Free.

8ball305

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (94%)
Maxim & Blender

Follow instructions on how to score your year subscription for free.

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/blen_max/index.htm

maxim_blender_page_r4_c2.jpg
maxim_blender_page_r4_c4.jpg

No more than 5 minutes to write a bulls*** story and to put your info. And is free for a whole year's worth of magazine not one or two issues. Is as easy as going into google and type gillette versus _________ or make your own. I'll post a story so no one else cries about it.

---For Maxim Mag Story
1) Joel's test piqued my curiousity so I shaved with a Gilette fusion in the non-motorized format yesterday. I have a dark and thick beard. My after shower prep was the same as my daily straight shave. Oil, a warm wet towel and Em's lavender( a cream that offers a lot of lubricosity) was used. I did a two pass shave with the Gilette on a new blade. There was no beard to the touch for a third pass. It was fast close and comfortable. My wife felt it was close to the touch but said she could see the outline of my beard. (Should be more than enough)

2) The Gillette Power Fusion and regular Fusion are great. I get such a good shave from them that I gave up DE shaving!! And cartridges are much cheaper than collecting DE razors!!

---For Blender Mad Story
1) I use Zia for Men, it leaves my skin smooth and smelling great. My wife always buys me Zia for Men and it seems to work like a charm every time I use it. (just switch the name with any other after shave and you should get your mag for free.)

And if you use after shave or razors shouldn't be hard to come up with a story.

Last edited by a moderator:
already got a subscription to maxim and hmm..i dont know, blender doesnt seem to interest me much, great deal though if you got 5 mins! thanks OP!

[quote name='greydemise']already got a subscription to maxim and hmm..i dont know, blender doesnt seem to interest me much, great deal though if you got 5 mins! thanks OP![/quote]

You can extend your subscription for another year for free :)

Signed up for those as well as some others from rewardsgold in the last couple weeks, but I'm new to the freebie scene. Do these from rewardsgold actually come?

I have subscripted only for the magz so I can only speak for magz but from the looks of things if they send out the magz Im pretty sure they ship other things they offer. And I have recieved 2-years for Blender(not including this one), 1 year for vibe, 1 year for car and drive, 3-years for EGM, 1 year Game for Windows, and thats all I can remember right now. They get paid for people doing the surveys so they can afford to send each one a 1 year subscription. Hope you guys get the Magz as well.

I did it for Maxim, I get Blender free from something else, and hate the magazine. This should just extend my current Maxim subscription though, hopefully. Thanks OP.

No strings attached, since is them paying for it. All they have thats yours is your name and address not much they can do with(and your email). If they would get your phone number it means they would usually call and try to get you to renew. But at most they can do is just send you more offers via email.

bread's done
Back