May your liquor be cold, your women be hOTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']And may your PS3s be free, sent to you by Marten...[/quote]

Hopes and dreams, sir.

Hopes and dreams.

[quote name='fart_bubble']figures, buy a game on XBLA and then get buyer's remorse[/QUOTE]

Just give yourself the RROD and disconnect yourself from Live. It'll be like it never happened.

[quote name='Strell']What is this.

Is this is where you been hidin'?[/quote]

Me? Hide? Never.

I'm always where I need to be.

media

Knoxville is the biggest dumbass on tv. Wish his dick would have been ripped off, at least he couldn't have reproduced. Assuming he hasn't already....:roll:

[quote name='Rocko']You seem to have a perpetually sandy vagina.[/quote]
I'm pissed at my school work.

Dude is a moron though.:lol:

I'm going to post this here as well and go to sleep.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Ring of Honor
6th Anniversary Show
Full review.

Overall this show had the best ROH crowd I've seen since Manhattan Mayhem 2 and Dragon/Morishima I. The only difference is that while the crowd was that hot for Dragon/Morishima and only Dragon/Morishima back on August 25th, tonight they were blazing for all of Tornado, most of Aries/Shiozaki, all of the FIP 3-Way, and on fire for Dragon/Nigel. God I haven't seen pure heel heat like that since the Bret Hart heel turn back after he remade the Hart Foundation. Just awesome, awesome stuff.

I think the booking was lacking consistency though because in no way did the videowire released only days ago hint at a Nigel heel turn. It was all about honor and 'in it to win it' and come today Nigel is suddenly refusing to defend the belt. The booking should have foreshadowed at what might happen today because that entire 80s training montage served no purpose to today's show and was entirely misleading. Nigel was training to not defend the belt? What? I'm sure everyone who hadn't watched the videowire was all right with that, but since I had, the booking left me scratching my head.

Anyway, I chewed out Erick Stevens during the 3-way, always yelling for whoever was near him to beat the dog**** out of him. If both Roddy and Stevens were on the ground, I would yell to Necro to take Stevens out and Necro actually obliged. It was awesome. Roddy messed up his leg with a plancha to the outside when he hit his leg against the railing. There was internal bleeding under the skin in the form of a thin straight line. After thinking about it, this really was the match of the night and was Roderick Strong's best match in years. At the very least, it was better than anything he had done in 2007.

Aries/Go had an awesome start. A meh middle. And a fantastic finish. They really lost my part of the crowd (Section A) during the middle but killed themselves to get the crowd back. The moment that happened was during this EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC spot where a suplex was attempted and a lot of power was shown. I won't spoil it for you guys but as it was happening, we realized what the spot was going to be and we all started ROARING, but when Shiozaki managed to pull it off, we went absolutely NUTS!

The Nigel/Dragon match was nowhere near as good as Driven. It was actually an entirely different beast, again lacking consistency. Dragon has done anything to win and keep the belt. Now he shows pity and remorse instead of elbowing Nigel in the end? What the hell? Isn't this the guy who at Glory By Honor 6 hit Nigel from behind in his hurt arm and proceeded to mock Nigel with a Jawbreaker lariat of his own? In that sense, this match maintained no consistency in the build to the match which was really weird.

Anyway, Dragon seemed legitimately hurt because the finish came a bit too quickly. Nigel hit Dragon with a headbutt and it looked like perhaps one of Nigel's hair spikes perhaps got Dragon in the eye. Normally those headbutts don't make Dragon wobbly like that as we've seen in their Driven, Unified matches. Sinclair talked to Dragon, whispered something to Nigel, which was immediately followed by a super lariat, MMA elbows, and the London Dungeon. Maybe Dragon even sustained a concussion, I don't know.

Great show! Now I hope Gabe and Ring of Honor do a limited printing of the show with just the audio. No commentary to see how well they sell. I hate the fact that the volume of the crowd is reduced just so the commentators can kind of be heard. What's the point of holding these amazing show if you don't want the people watching at home to faithfully experience as much of the actual event as it happened?

Lastly, a lot of people looked to be talking into the camera as they left the ring cutting short promos.
[/FONT]

Hola OTT. Coffee w/ coconut creamer ftw. Also, I was going to jokingly suggest in that "how to donate blood" thread about the op get a knife and a bunch of ziploc bags but then I thought that if he's desperate enough for money and he's so stupid that he has to ask people on CAG how to donate blood, he might be silly enough to do something crazy and follow my advice.

EDIT: Also, big doings in that Xbox Live Leaderboard thread.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hola OTT. Coffee w/ coconut creamer ftw. Also, I was going to jokingly suggest in that "how to donate blood" thread about the op get a knife and a bunch of ziploc bags but then I thought that if he's desperate enough for money and he's so stupid that he has to ask people on CAG how to donate blood, he might be silly enough to do something crazy and follow my advice.

EDIT: Also, big doings in that Xbox Live Leaderboard thread.[/quote]

Mmm, I wish I had Coconut creamer. I just have regular coffee and some peanut butter on toast with a banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back