McDonalds barbecue sauce.

I know how you feel, OP. If Domino's offered their ranch dressing in a bottle or tub or whatnot, trust you me I'd buy it.

i like the arby's sauce in their big cheddar roast beef sandwich...it's sweet and tangy but they don't have it out in the open; all they have is ketchup and "arby's sauch" (which is more sour ketchup)

[quote name='swetooth9']i like the arby's sauce in their big cheddar roast beef sandwich...it's sweet and tangy but they don't have it out in the open; all they have is ketchup and "arby's sauch" (which is more sour ketchup)[/QUOTE]

They call it "Red Ranch" and you can get it put on any sandwich you order. :)

[quote name='UncleBob']They call it "Red Ranch" and you can get it put on any sandwich you order. :)[/quote]

really? wow, i never knew the name so i was like..."umm, do you have more of that sweet sauch?"

then the cashier would look at me like i'm crazy

thanks for the tip..though i'll probably forget what it's called the next time i go :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']www.fattymcfatland.com , jk, why dont you just go to all the MceeDees in your county and buy a dollar fries, and request a bunch of bbq.[/QUOTE]

McDonald's would sell you a few packages of the sauce, if you ask. They only used to give a limited amount with the regular nugget orders (1-3, depending on the size of the nugget box), so people requested extra all the time. I don't know about cases, though...ask the manager? Some people would not be happy that they had to pay extra for this stuff, but it seems like you are fine with that.

Yeah,

Try calling McDonald's and see what they say. I'd be surprised if they won't work something out with you. Probably wouldn't hurt to check Ebay???

I have called they're customer service and they have their own factory to make their sauces. I'm not sure if it's owned by McDonalds or they have an exclusive contact with a supplier, but either way they will not give up that info.

BTW - I was not interested in their BBQ sauce, I was interested in the factory where they make it. Business thing.

I know how you feel OP. If Burger King sold the Zesty Sauce or if Taco Bell sold the Baja Blast drink, I would buy them by the bucket load.

[quote name='Kendro']Let's not forget Papa John's Garlic Butter sauce. Pizza just isn't the same without it.[/quote]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

HELL YES!

Sonny's BBQ sauce is better and they sell it. And yes I will drink a bottle of it and ask for more.

Last time I went to McDonalds extra dip sauces cost 30 cents. I bet they would sell you a case as long as you paid them for it.

[quote name='ananag112']I know how you feel OP. If Burger King sold the Zesty Sauce or if Taco Bell sold the Baja Blast drink, I would buy them by the bucket load.[/QUOTE]

BK Zesty is awesome. Jack in the Box's Zesty Marinara is definitely good too.

Man, you guys aren't happy with Sweet Baby Rays? That stuff's the best... well, the best commercial brand. There are some great specialty BBQ (I had great stuff in Texas, and then there's Battle's BBQ sauce in Ames, IA which is fantastic).

[quote name='Vinny']Man, you guys aren't happy with Sweet Baby Rays? That stuff's the best... well, the best commercial brand. There are some great specialty BBQ (I had great stuff in Texas, and then there's Battle's BBQ sauce in Ames, IA which is fantastic).[/QUOTE]

2nd sweet baby rays as the best commercial. Everyone should have good local bbq's sauces available by the jar at local rib joints.

[quote name='Kendro']Let's not forget Papa John's Garlic Butter sauce. Pizza just isn't the same without it.[/quote]

I'll give you that one.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I'll give you that one.[/QUOTE]

Exactly...Papa John's pizza is so unrewarding, but that garlic butter sauce makes it all worthwhile...

They probably won't sell you a case. I work for a different fast food restaurant, so I know how stuff generally works. When we order food, we get it from a company, and we put the invoice into a computer. From there, whatever products are put in the invoice, a program creates/updates our inventory. When stuff is sold, it decreases how much of that item we have, since we obviously just sold it to someone else. If you wanted a case, they would have to somehow account for a whole case worth's of a certain item being used. Since they give a certain amount of sauce free, then charge for additional cups, to account for it, they either have to sell alot of nuggets (because sauce inventory would decrease with the nugget inventory since they are related items. But then again, haven't been to McD's in ages, so I dunno if they ring up which sauce you pick, or if they ask and just give them to you), or alot of individual sauces. Just FYI.

[quote name='Vinny']Man, you guys aren't happy with Sweet Baby Rays? That stuff's the best... well, the best commercial brand. There are some great specialty BBQ (I had great stuff in Texas, and then there's Battle's BBQ sauce in Ames, IA which is fantastic).[/quote]

Hell yes Sweet baby Ray's is the best commercial brand. It's the only bottled BBQ i buy.

[quote name='Vinny']Man, you guys aren't happy with Sweet Baby Rays? That stuff's the best... well, the best commercial brand. There are some great specialty BBQ (I had great stuff in Texas, and then there's Battle's BBQ sauce in Ames, IA which is fantastic).[/quote]

I was just going to say Sweet Baby Ray's. Best BBQ Sauce EVER. Anytime it's on sale at the grocery store, I pick up 3-4 bottles. I refuse to use any other sauce now, aside from the occasional ketchup. I even use it for fry dip. :D

Talk to a manager and ask them to sell you a box. They can always "damage/waste" a box of the sauce and then enter the money that you give them as misc. revenue. that way they aren't losing money and their inventory will be correct.

And I agree, Sweet Baby Ray's is AWESOME!!!!! I will be using a bottle this weekend at Busch Stadium...

[quote name='Ziv']Sonny's BBQ sauce is better and they sell it. And yes I will drink a bottle of it and ask for more.[/QUOTE]

My family loves that stuff. We always buy 4 for 5 gallons of it whenever we go down south. We can't eat BBQ w/o it now.

Am I the only one a little weirded out about such sauces (like Burger King's Ranch, or McDonald's BBQ, or Mayo in packets) having an unlimited shelf life? I mean, I've seen people throw the stuff in their desk drawer, pull it out 6 months or more later, and use it. If there ever is an apocalypse, people will be surviving off of rodents dipped in McDonand's BBQ sauce.

I'll agree with calling a local store manager and seeing what they could do for you.

A good friend of mine at work just loves Chik-Fil-A barbeque sauce. He always asks for sauce even if he's eating sandwich. So we arranged a prank to buy a box of the sauce (plus a couple loose - we wanted exactly 365 packets), hide it under the counter, and have the woman at the register pull out the box when he made his customary request. The look on his face was completely worth it.

The manager performed some kind of financial wizardry to do it, though - he wasn't sure if or how he could sell it and we had to wait a day or two. The price he came back with was reasonable.

Am I the only one reading this thread who finds the taste of Sweet Baby Ray's to be thoroughly disgusting? The only BBQ I've found to be worse is Mauls.

[quote name='ragtop70']Am I the only one reading this thread who finds the taste of Sweet Baby Ray's to be thoroughly disgusting? The only BBQ I've found to be worse is Mauls.[/QUOTE]

But now the question is what bbq sauce do you like?

that stuff is good but it gives me diarehea

bread's done
Back