McDonalds - FREE chicken selects 2/17 through 2/20, 11am to 2pm daily

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Or something like that. Chicken strips, Chicken selects, chicken something. I just caught this on TV, it's some week in February and it's from 11am to 2pm every day that week. Please post if you have more information.

dsc00103.jpg

Does anyone else realize we're getting ripped off by the $1 McChicken? Before the Dollar Menu, it was only 99 cents. Now it's a good deal because it's $1? What? ?
Big Mac sauce is awesome. I order the double cheeseburger with Mac sauce to get basically the same thing as a Big Mac (minus one piece of bread) for quite a bit less cash.

[quote name='Spoon_si']I'll still eat them if they are free... but they do really Suck!

Who went to Micky D's after seeing Super SIZE ME?

Me & my girl friend rushed there for some big mac's & the biggest fries & drinks we could get...[/quote]

That's a first, a guy encouraging his girlfriend to eat fatty foods.

[quote name='ragtop70']Does anyone else realize we're getting ripped off by the $1 McChicken? Before the Dollar Menu, it was only 99 cents. Now it's a good deal because it's $1? What? ?
[/quote]

LOL, it's like that BB flyer this week, 2 PS2 memory cards for $40.00. Say what? The two-pack is like $39 or $39.99, now buying 2 individually for $40.00 is a deal/sale?

[quote name='Sheik Rattle Enroll'][quote name='Spoon_si']I'll still eat them if they are free... but they do really Suck!

Who went to Micky D's after seeing Super SIZE ME?

Me & my girl friend rushed there for some big mac's & the biggest fries & drinks we could get...[/quote]

That's a first, a guy encouraging his girlfriend to eat fatty foods.[/quote]

Thats to eliminate any potential competition :twisted:

bread's done
Back