McDonalds gets a shot back at "Super Size Me"..in my kinda style....

Stupid.

Hugh to photographers: "Hey, America's fat, right? Big fat sweaty single men? Let's get some ladies in fast food outfits.. that way, we'll appeal to them, make them hungry, and earn royalties from the fast food companies!"

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I'll probably end up buying two copies.

The picture of her with the playboy fries will probably be on the cover, just as an enticer, I remember the Home Depot spread, one of the girls was from Greenfield, IN, my town, of course soon after its publish she was outta there.

I wasnt aware there were any hot women that worked in fast food, Must have been a long search

I belong to cyberclub. I love the pic's and videos I think there were a few that was submitted that are better than a couple chosen but oh well.

[quote name='hutno']I wasnt aware there were any hot women that worked in fast food, Must have been a long search[/quote]

Yeah I scanned the article and teh search started in 1970! :p

There are some NICE looking girls that work at Taco Bell and Jack In The Box around here - man I wish I could tell who's legal and who's not!

I would think it would be difficult to find people over 18 working for McDonalds, let alone hot women. It is pretty easy to airbrush acne, though.

Man I wish I had an age detector sometimes, like when I see a cute girl somewhere and I can't tell if she's legal or not. Who's with me here?

You gotta remember though that this is McDonald's across the country and possibly internationally, I am sure that there are a bunch of hot managers, or marketing directors, chicks that you don't see at the drive up window asking "You want any ketchup packets?"

I sure hope they didn't get any from around here. Most of the women at Mc Donalds in Memphis look like they could walk around with a serving tray balanced on their arse, and talk like they have a mouth full of poop when they ask "brubrubru take bu order?"

The article said that their search got 100 responses. That is 100 responses out of the entire corporation. It is just the law of large numbers that dictates a handful of the millions of people employed by McDonalds will be hot.

[quote name='PS2 the max']There are some NICE looking girls that work at Taco Bell and Jack In The Box around here - man I wish I could tell who's legal and who's not![/quote]

Say you are a burger inspector and need identification of the workers.

Actually, if you pay taxes to the governement you ought to be able to smoke, drink or whatever IMO (not that I condone any of that since I don't do it myself).

Hell, even the food at a McDonald's isnt hot... so why would the women be?

But seriously, most of the women at any fast food place I venture to... ha... buttertrolls... and women who fail to grasp the concept of English and sentence structure...

I can't wait to see this line up, I hope they get a girl with a steaming freshly deep fried cage of fries in a pic, heaven.... (Fries are pretty much all I will eat at McD's)

They just signed up models to work for one day and then be in Playboy. Hot women don't work at McDonalds, especially ones that are over 18.

So, how in the world is this a shot at Morgan Spurlock's film? Not everyone associated with McD's is a fat filthpig?

It seems someone didn't see the movie.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']You gotta remember though that this is McDonald's across the country and possibly internationally, I am sure that there are a bunch of hot managers, or marketing directors, chicks that you don't see at the drive up window asking "You want any ketchup packets?"[/quote]

I agree these must be the girls that work at the corporate offices : receptionist, sales, etc because there are very few hot fry girls

mykevermin:

Just suggesting that "Super Size Me" has given the impression that McD's food is extremely fattening and media wise has painted a target on them as the cause of obesity in the US, even though us more well informed know that is a myth. Showing hot skinny girls in McD's outfits holding food would be a positive way (even if subliminally) to encourage people that McD's isn't all that bad. I enjoyed "Super Size Me" thoroughly but I won't hold it as a beacon to describe the state of obesity in the nation.

[quote name='evilpenguin9000']They just signed up models to work for one day and then be in Playboy. Hot women don't work at McDonalds, especially ones that are over 18.[/quote]

...and the underage set, which I'll call 'sure bet jail time', are best left alone too...

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']mykevermin:

Just suggesting that "Super Size Me" has given the impression that McD's food is extremely fattening and media wise has painted a target on them as the cause of obesity in the US, even though us more well informed know that is a myth. Showing hot skinny girls in McD's outfits holding food would be a positive way (even if subliminally) to encourage people that McD's isn't all that bad. I enjoyed "Super Size Me" thoroughly but I won't hold it as a beacon to describe the state of obesity in the nation.[/quote]

McD's was the focal point; but it seemed to provide an overall discussion about people's lack of discretion in regards to nutrition. About fast food, the movie seemed to want to point out that companies try to portray fast food as a healthy inclusion to any diet. Other points were made about how companies influence what children eat in school lunches, rather than dieticians or nutritionists.

Getting gat from McDonald's is a myth because no sane person would consume it to the extent that Spurlock did. That, yes, is a myth. That does not discount the responsibility fast food companies should have regarding presenting honest assessments about their products.

myke.

no offense, but all the mcdonalds workers down in orange county are all mexicans not hot ass white chicks.

[quote name='PS2 the max']Man I wish I had an age detector sometimes, like when I see a cute girl somewhere and I can't tell if she's legal or not. Who's with me here?[/quote]
That's why you card them. :p

bread's done
Back