McDonald’s is gifting over $90,000 in gift cards every day. Enter for your chance to win the 21 Days of Gift-fest Sweepstakes.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Starting on Tuesday, December 2 through December 22, McDonald’s is gifting over $90,000 in gift cards every day. Enter for your chance to win the 21 Days of Gift-fest Sweepstakes.

Here’s what you could win:

$20,000 American Express® Gift Card*
$5,000 American Express Gift Card*
$500 American Express Gift Card
$20 McDonald’s Arch Card

http://mcdgiftfest.com

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. Begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on 12/2/14. Ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 12/22/14. Sweepstakes includes 21 daily drawings and is open only to residents of the 50 US/DC who are 18+ at time of Entry. Data charges may apply. Limit 1 Entry per person per day. Total Prizes: 4,305 (205/Day for 21 days); Total Prize Value: $1,932,000. Prizes include: (1) $1,890,000 in Amex Gift Cards *(one $20,000 in Amex Gift Cards/day; four $5,000 in Amex Gift Cards/day; one hundred $500 Amex Gift Cards/day). Amex Gift Cards may be used only at US merchants that accept American Express. No ATM cash withdrawals permitted. Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, except where required by law. (2) $42,000 in McDonald’s Arch Cards (one hundred $20 Arch Cards/day). Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of entries received for each drawing. Subject to Official Rules at mcdgiftfest.com and participating restaurants; see Rules for complete details. Void where prohibited. +Price and participation may vary. Limited time offer. Sponsor: McDonald’s USA, LLC, 2111 McDonald’s Drive, Oak Brook, IL 60523.

If only this was a worldwide thing :( thanks for posting OP I am sure some people will win something here :)

Each drawing for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday during the Sweepstakes Period will occur on the following calendar day (e.g., Monday's drawing will occur on Tuesday); the drawings for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will all occur on the following Monday.

Some people were saying (on another website) that they never got a email but ended up getting cards in the mail so there might be a few still to be sent out... But I wouldn't hold my breath

bread's done
Back