McDonald's Monopoly 2010 - Game Piece, Win Prize, Free Food

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I saw this code posted on some forum....

Found free code from Farmville on Facebook
Enter: CHANCEMONOP

And the code was hidden in the FAQ Section: MCDWEMISSYU[/QUOTE]
Thanks for these. :)

LOL farmville giving away codes... next they will allow you to sell your cows to mcdonalds :)

I've got Pennsylvania and B & O railroads and I have St. James Place and New York Avenue. Other than those, I ain't got diddly :(

Thanks!

[quote name='cdeener']That's the thing though you essentially aren't going to ever have a million total after inflation & taxes. McDonald's can afford to pay a lump sum.[/QUOTE]

You're kidding right? They can afford the lump sum, the monopoly promotion costs more than that prize.

I won 60 Coke Reward points on instant-games from play at Mcdonald. I spent 60 coke reward points on $500 visa card and other sweepstakes. I wasted 18 codes on my peeling stamps. Thanks, OP!

Sadly, I cannot play this. I work at McDonald's and I am prohibited to play or win anything. We aren't even allowed to drink from medium cups for break. Even my own family members can't play

I've also heard from some of my fellow employees that even if I quit Mcdonald's I'm not allowed to win or play the game. Not that I would quit just because I can't play a game that is nearly impossible to win.

[quote name='Vader582']"Pro-bono"? What a prick. This is the CAG that calls a store about a deal or throws a hissy when the store won't let him buy a penny guide.
At the very least, he's a SDer. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm a law student and when I become an attorney I'd do that case pro-bono as well. Those are the sort of cases that put you in casebooks and make you a legend. An example is the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_v._Pepsico,_Inc case in my contracts casebook.

That aside, McDonald's has dozens if not hundreds of people proof reading their rules and regulations for their contests. To mess up the wording of the 'biggest' prize is ridiculous.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Sadly, I cannot play this. I work at McDonald's and I am prohibited to play or win anything. We aren't even allowed to drink from medium cups for break. Even my own family members can't play

I've also heard from some of my fellow employees that even if I quit Mcdonald's I'm not allowed to win or play the game. Not that I would quit just because I can't play a game that is nearly impossible to win.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I don't mind too much, I just hate having to get a small drink while I'm on break.

Dear Cheapassgamer, I recently won a SpaWish $20 Gift Certificate by playing The 2010 Online Game.

I don't want it.

First person to post who has had an account that has been active for at least a week, you get it lol. Just say something like "I want that spawish thingy yo" and it's yours.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I'm a law student and when I become an attorney I'd do that case pro-bono as well. Those are the sort of cases that put you in casebooks and make you a legend. An example is the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_v._Pepsico,_Inc case in my contracts casebook.

That aside, McDonald's has dozens if not hundreds of people proof reading their rules and regulations for their contests. To mess up the wording of the 'biggest' prize is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

Law students... you are all so naive.

You realize that a corporation the size of McDonald's has the ability to drown your pro-bono practice or department in paper work for years? Even if it didn't utilize those tools... you would end up investing all of your time in something that ultimately fails (or gets settled out)... believe me... you won't be a "legend," but your case may (at best) be a footnote (lawyers don't get the recognition... just the moron (or morons depending on if both parties are at fault) and judges.

[quote name='goofyfanman']my son's friend said he has boardwalk.
i dont know if brandon's friend has it or not but if he does omg my son won a million.[/QUOTE]
How old is your son? If he's 13 or younger, someone else better claim the prize.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Just won 30 MCR. So far 1/6 online for me. 0/6 instore. Anyone know what the rare pieces this year is?[/QUOTE]

Last night i won 3 30 MCR in a row!

The rare pieces this year are..... (taken from SlickDeals)
Boardwalk - Dark Blue (Only 2 Pieces Available)
Pennsylvania - Green (Only 4 Pieces Available)
Tennesee - Orange (Only 250 Pieces Available)
Virgina - Purple (Only 250 Pieces Available)
Ventnor - Yellow (Only 5 Pieces Available)
Kentucky Avenue - Red (Only 122 Pieces Available)
Vermont - Light Blue (Only 1500 Pieces Available)
Short Line - Railroad (Only 8 Pieces Available)
Mediterranean - Brown (Only 5000 Pieces Available)

[quote name='cdeener']The best prize you can win instantly is a 2011 Shelby Mustang. I always disliked the fact they pay the million dollars in 20 year $50,000 installments.[/QUOTE]
that just means for the next 20 years you can live pretty decently and not have to work...or you can put that money into a bank account and work anyways, and by the time you retire you'll be a multi-millionaire.

[quote name='ThawingOwl']Same here. I don't mind too much, I just hate having to get a small drink while I'm on break.[/QUOTE]
I'm a closer, so I bring up a stack of leftover regular medium cups for the employees to drink out of now lol

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I won a Free Pogo, Small Frappe/Small Smoothie, and any Large Beef Dandwich (excludes Big Mac)[/QUOTE]
I won a free pogo as well... I don't want it.

First person to request below gets it. It's 3 months for clubpogo.com/mcd

As long as you've been here for at least 1 day and have at least 5 posts you win it...

EDIT:
It's getting late so I'll probably PM you the code tomorrow.

Pogo please?:D

Will just toss this out here
monopoly 4/20 fruit smoothy ,3x30 coke reward points(all around4:13 pm)

3-4AM,10 attempts over a 5 day span ,got nothing

You've entered the maximum of 10 Codes to play for one day. You have either entered 10 Codes online or through a combination of online and mobile phone entries, or you exceeded the allowable number of plays when you linked your online account to your text play. Please see Official Rules for details.

[quote name='bacun']Pogo please?:D

Will just toss this out here
monopoly 4/20 fruit smoothy ,3x30 coke reward points(all around4:13 pm)

3-4AM,10 attempts over a 5 day span ,got nothing

You've entered the maximum of 10 Codes to play for one day. You have either entered 10 Codes online or through a combination of online and mobile phone entries, or you exceeded the allowable number of plays when you linked your online account to your text play. Please see Official Rules for details.[/QUOTE]

What time zone?

I was on at 3 or 4 am on like tuesday and seriously went 8 out of 10. around 180 mycokerewards and 2 free movie rentals

I seriously thought I had broke it at one point, now only if I could get that luck with something else besides cokerewards and redbox movies

I'm about 0/10 with the online game. Got pumped when i saw i only needed kentucky avenue, but then saw it was a rare piece. Dang.

in 30 attempts I've won 1 time, it was coke rewards points. Not gotten a single instant win sticker yet either. I don't think this mcdonalds game likes me very well

[quote name='TheRobReport']What time zone?

I was on at 3 or 4 am on like tuesday and seriously went 8 out of 10. around 180 mycokerewards and 2 free movie rentals

I seriously thought I had broke it at one point, now only if I could get that luck with something else besides cokerewards and redbox movies[/QUOTE]

EST,sometimes I forget there's other zones

Need some more results but seems around 4PMEST a good amount of MCR points are givin out,sadly i don't have work for the next few days so I won't be able to get free mcdonalds

new results(3:53 pm-4 pm EST)
PIcked middle for all (doubt it matters)
6/30
2 30 point MCR,at 3:56pm and 4:pm EST

The codes recieved in store, have a code for online too? Is this basically like 2 chances to win per game piece?

Winnings update so far.

3/40 Online (3x 30 MCR pts)

Instore Prizes:
4 Med Fries
3 McFlurry's
2 Small McFrappe
1 Large Beef Sandwich

It feels like they always stick to the same pieces to be the "rare" piece. The only time I remember that it was different was that one year they made it so that Boardwalk was the common and Parkplace was the rare, but that was about it

wow pogo online must be harder to get this year then last..

on ebay the 3 month memebership are going for 5+ last year i got like 10 years of pogo for like 20 bucks :)

friends at mcdonals twice so far for 8 pieces won 1 fry.... WIth no best buy bucks or no really good easy to win prizes im staying away from the contest for the 3rd year in a row..

I remember back in 2005 where 1 in 3 won 3 best buy bucks. I sent away for 500 entries

got me a nice dvd recorder, camcorder and around 5 video games that year for around 200 bucks (won around 1000)

bread's done
Back