Mcdonalds Monopoly 2013 STARTS JULY 16 2013 1 in 4 wins

The EA codes now work on the sub-$10 games. So it's a free old sports game to add to your Origin account, if you want. One use per Origin account, though, unless you can figure out a way to gift it...

The EA codes now work on the sub-$10 games. So it's a free old sports game to add to your Origin account, if you want. One use per Origin account, though, unless you can figure out a way to gift it...

Thanks just snagged a Fifa Manager 13 :D

For whoever wants it. I've got about a dozen of these shutterfly books.

​
 ​
YOU WIN!
Shutterfly 8x8 Photo book​
To claim, enter code​
LZN2TBZ5G3​
at iwonatmcd.com​
By 9/16/2013​
SUBJECT TO RULES​

Last edited by a moderator:

YOU WIN!
To claim, enter code​
LZN2TBZ5G3​
at iwonatmcd.com​
By 9/16/2013​
SUBJECT TO RULES​
I'll take as many as you want to give if you have no other takers. Thank you. :)

$10 EA Sports code I won't use since I don't like sports games:

Go to: promo.easports.com/mcd
Click on "Redeem Your Prize"
Add any item ($10 or less including shipping & handling) to your cart by clicking on "ADD TO CART".
Type: xrfgteurh8q4 in the "Promotion Code" field on the shopping cart screen and press "APPLY".

For those who don't eat fast food like me, they give out two pieces on their coffee/frappe drinks.
Right now (at least at ohio McDs) any size iced coffee is $1. Mediums and larges come with 2. Their iced coffee is mediocre at best but is pretty well masked if you get caramel in it. Only item you can get all day that's a $1

$10 EA Sports code I won't use since I don't like sports games:

Click on "Redeem Your Prize"
Add any item ($10 or less including shipping & handling) to your cart by clicking on "ADD TO CART".
Type: xrfgteurh8q4 in the "Promotion Code" field on the shopping cart screen and press "APPLY".
Already used. Thank you for the share, though. :)

YOU WIN!
To claim, enter code​
LZN2TBZ5G3​
at iwonatmcd.com​
By 9/16/2013​
SUBJECT TO RULES​
dont y0u have to pay for shipping. what sort of kills the free prize. if you have any left i take one

Wife Won a free quarter pounder with cheese buying a coffee there. I hadn't eaten there in over a year so I figured what the hell. Saw an older gent making the sandwiches and sure enough while I was eating mine I noticed a white hair on a part of it, problably fell off his arm by accident, no big deal but nasty anyway so I threw that half away. I figure the dude did me a favor, I got my burger fix without having to eat it all LOL.

Wife Won a free quarter pounder with cheese buying a coffee there. I hadn't eaten there in over a year so I figured what the hell. Saw an older gent making the sandwiches and sure enough while I was eating mine I noticed a white hair on a part of it, problably fell off his arm by accident, no big deal but nasty anyway so I threw that half away. I figure the dude did me a favor, I got my burger fix without having to eat it all LOL.
you better hope it fell off his arm and did not come from another lower part of his body :)

you better hope it fell off his arm and did not come from another lower part of his body :)
LOL Nah I can tell the difference between a 'pendejo' and an arm hair hahaha. Although sometimes its close and you cant be sure but this time it was an easy call.

looks like all the winning pieces might be gone. family went out  together got   4 pops and  4 large fries     20 pieces and not one was a  winner 

Ah, so a fellow CAG did get it, took a while to post, lol. Have fun with your free game D.E.! (You're Welcome) :3

Actually DevilMan, I just used that code to get a free copy of NHL 09!

Thanks for the drop NeoStrayCat!!!
I got one of these codes to work the first time i tried. Since then, i've not gotten one code to work. Even the ones i earned myself and no one has had access to. Anyone had similar experiences?

I got one of these codes to work the first time i tried. Since then, i've not gotten one code to work. Even the ones i earned myself and no one has had access to. Anyone had similar experiences?
I cleared my browser's cache and tried again. Codes that i couldn't get to work before are working now. Sorry about that. Glad you gave it another try Dark Enforcer.

For whoever redeems it first, here ya go:

Click on "Collect Your Prize"
Add any EA SPORTS title to your cart by clicking on "ADD TO CART". Items $10 or less include free shipping and handling. Items over $10 result in a $10 discount.
Type: pxwp27nnjer2 in the "Promotion Code" (code is case sensitive) field on the shopping cart screen and press "APPLY".

Add any EA SPORTS title to your cart by clicking on "ADD TO CART". Items $10 or less include free shipping and handling. Items over $10 result in a $10 discount.
Type: pxwp27nnjer2 in the "Promotion Code" (code is case sensitive) field on the shopping cart screen and press "APPLY".
Thank you. The code works until i login and then it disappears. If i log out, though, it works again. Since i've already done this once, i'm pretty sure it is because there must be a limit of one code per customer on these.

Hopefully someone else can use it.

Thank you i got FIFA 10 and there is a limit of one per account.

I have another McDonalds Monopoly $10 Off EA SPORTS Title code that i know works but i've reached my limit. (This is actually from another member here.)

Anyone that wants it and hasn't used their 1 per person limit yet, send me a PM telling me your favorite Monopoly piece to play with in the board game.

You all have 1 hour to get your answers in. (I'll post again at the cutoff)

I'll assign everyone's answer a number in the order i receive them and then feed those numbers into random.org. First randomly chosen number from random.org wins it.

Good luck!

I have another McDonalds Monopoly $10 Off EA SPORTS Title code that i know works but i've reached my limit. (This is actually from another member here.)

Anyone that wants it and hasn't used their 1 per person limit yet, send me a PM telling me your favorite Monopoly piece to play with in the board game.

You all have 1 hour to get your answers in. (I'll post again at the cutoff)

I'll assign everyone's answer a number in the order i receive them and then feed those numbers into random.org. First randomly chosen number from random.org wins it.

Good luck!
No takers so i'll save it for another time.

I am giving away 4 redbox codes to the first 4 people to PM me. I have no use for them and not asking for anything in return.

Edit: I have 2 more codes left.

I have 2 EA sports $10 codes

The 2nd and 4th person to quote this gets one. Only one quote per person

Ended

I actually wouldn't mind one for my cousin if you have no other takers. :) Thank you!
Oh that was GE7VOCiiDE giving them away. He said to the 2nd and 4th. I waited for the 3rd so I could be the 4th but nobody posted 3rd so I did lol that's what I meant by hooking someone up.

Oh that was GE7VOCiiDE giving them away. He said to the 2nd and 4th. I waited for the 3rd so I could be the 4th but nobody posted 3rd so I did lol that's what I meant by hooking someone up.
Ok, yeah, lol. I was the 1st to hook up the 2nd so it might have worked itself out, ha! :)

I have 2 EA sports $10 codes

The 2nd and 4th person to quote this gets one. Only one quote per person
:)

EA CODE whoever wants it:

1.     Go to: promo.easports.com/mcd     
2.     Click on "Collect Your Prize"
Type:     nophu4wjybr8   in the "Promotion Code" (code is case sensitive) field on the shopping cart screen and press "APPLY".

You should make your selection, then go to "Checkout" and enter the promotion code in the "Promotion Code" field. Conditions and restrictions apply to EA SPORTS prizes/discounts and can be found at promo.easports.com/mcd. Limit one (1) promotion code per selection. Selections are based on availability. You are responsible for the cost of any selection (including taxes, shipping & handling) that exceeds the value of the prize. Promotion code must be used by October 31, 2013.

Note: You are responsible for the cost of any selection that exceeds $10.

bread's done
Back