Mcdonald's monopoly is back...!

I Twitch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
ok post the game pieces you've got and maybe we can work out some game piece trade deals :D. hehehe , cheating the system!

b&o railroad
r&r railroad
park place, blue
pacific ave, green
states ave, pink-ish
atlantic ave, yellow

You realize there's a very limited amount of, say, Short Line Railroad, and a large quantity of the other three (Which R&R is not one of, you're thinknig Reading). Anyone who is actually trying to win this game will know when they have a winning piece since they will likely have multitudes of the "common" pieces.

Also, enjoy your clogged arteries.

these are my extras

Short line
Boardwalk
Mediterranean Ave.
Vermont Ave
Tennessee Ave
Virginia Ave.
Kentucky Ave.
Ventnor Ave
Pennsylvania Ave

[quote name='I Twitch']ok post the game pieces you've got and maybe we can work out some game piece trade deals :D. hehehe , cheating the system!

b&o railroad
r&r railroad
park place, blue
pacific ave, green
states ave, pink-ish
atlantic ave, yellow[/QUOTE]
Your parents should be slapped for letting you use the computer unsupervised.

The only good promotion that McDonalds had was back at the 1984 Olympics. That was the year the Russians decided to boycott the Olympics which as a result, the Americans started to win all the gold medals. Because McDonalds promotion is basically "You win stuff whenever USA gets a medal"; They were giving out lots of prizes and losing a lot of money in the process.

This was parodied on a Simpsons episode when Krusty the Clown lost a lot of money during the '84 Olympics.

bread's done
Back