McDonalds MS Pts Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeesfan330

CAGiversary!
I was just playing Madden NFL 2009 on my 360 and one of the ad's popped up saying to text "dollar" to 38132 for a chance to win 400 pts. I texted it and the response was that winners will be chosen May 5. Good luck.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']
Official Site

http://5thfinger.com/TC/MSMCD[/quote]
Thanks to Strider Turbulence for the site rules

[quote name='NoDAK']
For those without cells, it seems that you may also enter The McDonald’s “Win Microsoft Points” Sweepstakes via email:
Two (2) ways to participate between 9:00pm Pacific Time (“PT”) on 4/5/09 and 3:59am PT on 5/6/09 (the “Promotion Period”): 1) TEXT: Text keyword “DOLLAR” to 38132 from your SMS capable handset and automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. NOTE: Standard text messaging rates apply. Wireless service providers may charge for each standard text message sent & received. See your wireless service provider for pricing & service plan for text message capabilities before entry. 2) EMAIL: Create and send an email to [email protected] with the following information in the body of the email message to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes: name, street address, city, state and zip code.
[/quote]
Thanks to NoDAK for alternative email entry method.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first I've heard about this promo. Thanks for sharing, yankeesfan330.
For those without cells, it seems that you may also enter The McDonald’s “Win Microsoft Points” Sweepstakes via email:

Two (2) ways to participate between 9:00pm Pacific Time (“PT”) on 4/5/09 and 3:59am PT on 5/6/09 (the “Promotion Period”): 1) TEXT: Text keyword “DOLLAR” to 38132 from your SMS capable handset and automatically receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. NOTE: Standard text messaging rates apply. Wireless service providers may charge for each standard text message sent & received. See your wireless service provider for pricing & service plan for text message capabilities before entry. 2) EMAIL: Create and send an email to [email protected] with the following information in the body of the email message to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes: name, street address, city, state and zip code.

I just entered by email let's see what happens.

Edit: This is what they sent back.
Thank you for entering the McDonald's "Win Microsoft Points" Sweepstakes for your chance to win 400 Microsoft Points.

Winners will be chosen every 21-22 minutes from April 6, 2009 to May 6, 2009. Only one entry per person. All entries will have an equal opportunity to win throughout the Sweepstakes.

[quote name='heartagram311']It's been around since last week I think. In any case, I signed up for it last tuesday and got a text Friday saying I won.[/quote]

Did they text you the MS code, or are they mailing it to you?

[quote name='Jake_Jenova']Hope I at least win unlike that Deadliest Catch one! Much thanks OP![/quote]

same lol :D. I just found out that you can enter every day :D.

I was playing Madden 09 for the first time today in awhile, and saw the ad. I thought it was a promo that they ran during the season, but I guess it was new.

Also, there was a promo for Scion (or a car company) as well, but I didn't pay attention to what it was saying other than it requires you to text as well.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']No online instant win? Aww.

I don't have my phone anymore, so entered by e-mail. Thanks OP.[/quote]

Lol no 6400msps like I got last time or the 20k or so u got :).

[quote name='thebattlebegins']Sob. It's only 1 entry per person :([/quote]

God forbid the people who game the system allow those who do things fairly to get a better chance. :(

I'm having no luck with the coke, rock band, or deadliest catch promotion. I might as well give this a go! Thanks for the link OP!

Signed up Thanks OP - I won a few MS points off the deadliest Catch and I won twice off the RockBand Promo. Though However I do hope that people who didn't win from the previous times actually win something this time

[quote name='dallascowboys']Email entry does work![/QUOTE]
Well, that's reassuring, since I entered using that method.
Congrats on your win.

thanks_for_the_info.jpg

"Create and send an email to [email protected] with the following information in the body of the email message to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes: name, street address, city, state and zip code."

AFAIK, here was never really a home page for this promo. The link merely went to the sweepstakes rules.

edit: Heh...you're too quick for me, yankeesfan330. I came back here to PM you and suggest adding the email address.

BTW, does anyone have a copy of the rules? I remember there was two sections that struck me as being important when I skimmed it.
I know one was that there was an expiration date (June 1st ??) on the points. I can't recall what the other thing was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back