McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

I have a code for Ms. Splosion Man that I am willing to trade for other XBLA games or microsoft points.

PM me with any offers.

I saw a post on reddit yesterday that showed an email for the xbox one winning game piece. Hope that gives a little hope to whoever is trying to win.

First post, so I figured I'd drop some codes.
I have 2 for The Maw and 1 for Ms. Splosion Man.
First three people to like and quote this post with which they want gets them!

Fox Episode - 3SSTHVBP89

btw, game ends next Monday the 23rd. I wonder were all the XBox One Winning Tickets are. The McD's in Berkeley, CA on University is out of game pieces on the frys but still have it for the QP.

Ok guys, have a bunch of codes for you.

In an effort to slow down the lurkers from getting the game codes I have

replaced one of the numbers in the code with a question mark.

Replace it with the numbers 1-9...

FoxTV Show - LH4ZZZWZL7

TheMaw - W?7V9BZ39B

FoxTV Show - S2ZB4Y4S27

TheMaw - G?855Z9DZP

FoxTV Show - H9W42RZ5VT

MsSplosion - DBH93VP23?

FoxTV Show - HG3NPJD7MP

Aqua - P?VPW47VRG

FoxTV Show - 2JN3V887DN

FoxTV Show - VWJ4G2BWWW

Enjoy.

Ok guys, have a bunch of codes for you.

In an effort to slow down the lurkers from getting the game codes I have

replaced one of the numbers in the code with a question mark.

Replace it with the numbers 1-9...

FoxTV Show - LH4ZZZWZL7

TheMaw - W?7V9BZ39B

FoxTV Show - S2ZB4Y4S27

TheMaw - G?855Z9DZP

FoxTV Show - H9W42RZ5VT

MsSplosion - DBH93VP23?

FoxTV Show - HG3NPJD7MP

Aqua - P?VPW47VRG

FoxTV Show - 2JN3V887DN

FoxTV Show - VWJ4G2BWWW

Enjoy.
Now that's a nice drop right there! Picked up a copy of Ms. Splosion Man for my niece. Thanx again for the drop

So after ranting to McD's on twitter about missing out on 6 pieces on 1/4 pounders in the first week of the promotion they sent me ONE piece in the mail which I got today... Was hoping for at least a one month, but it was a code for Aqua :(

I'll add it to my collection of pieces I'll be giving away/trading in the near future.

Looked through the thread and didn't see any winners yet. Got this today from the one by my work.

Read through the rules before entering the code. For the XB1 you actually have to send in the code for them to verify it. Makes me a little nervous that it could get lost on the way there. D:

Looked through the thread and didn't see any winners yet. Got this today from the one by my work.

Read through the rules before entering the code. For the XB1 you actually have to send in the code for them to verify it. Makes me a little nervous that it could get lost on the way there. D:
Certified Mail my friend! And congrats, you lucky bastard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have Aqua  or Mr Explosion Man codes they don't want just pm me? :mrgreen: Just grabbed a Xbox 360 finally and don't have much games. On a diet so I'm trying to stay away from McDonalds. 

Thanks in advance!!!   :wave:

I was just curious how many pieces overall did you get until the big winner?

I only eat at Mcdonalds once a month - every 2 months. I haven't been there yet since the code giveaways started, I'd appreciate any codes for Xbox as I've none yet, and if I eat at Mcdonalds before this promotion ends, I'll be sure to put my duplicates up on this forum.

I only eat at Mcdonalds once a month - every 2 months. I haven't been there yet since the code giveaways started, I'd appreciate any codes for Xbox as I've none yet, and if I eat at Mcdonalds before this promotion ends, I'll be sure to put my duplicates up on this forum.
Not even a member here for 5 minutes and already two beg posts. They're getting faster, folks!

Not even a member here for 5 minutes and already two beg posts. They're getting faster, folks!
Hey, not all new members do that! I do get what you mean though, especially since he also put the exact same post in the xbox code drop thread where the title implicitly states no begging.

You do realize you're not allowed to leave feedback as you just did...?
Already reported. I'd expected a permaban coming soon, especially now that they abused the feedback system.

Edit: It's times like these that make me wish I hadn't stepped down as moderator. :lol:

Already reported. I'd expected a permaban coming soon, especially now that they abused the feedback system.

Edit: It's times like these that make me wish I hadn't stepped down as moderator. :lol:
I reported it myself as well, can't wait to see this noob gone already!

Hey, not all new members do that! I do get what you mean though, especially since he also put the exact same post in the xbox code drop thread where the title implicitly states no begging.
I agree, not all new people are like this. Some people are definitely modest, but this guy already took it too far.

I know, I didn't mean all noobs, just the worthless moochers.

It's a shame just because you've been on the site longer, you two feel the need to make new users unwanted, to bad new people can contribute too, but why would they since people like you don't give em a chance, I'll remove the feedback if you remove your jerk replies.

bread's done
Back