McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

I have codes that I don't need. I figure u lovley folks would like them.

Aqua:

HY2SNP4YYB

G3YDV7BV9J

MS. Splosion Man:

2H9GJ423HD

535V9M3ZN9

M7ZS5YHT52

The Maw:

3TR82WLV93

DV4L5MBTSB

ZTN8B4R35D

9TT9SPH7P5

HD Episode:

ZP2TNPHP5Y

BJR7NSN8B9

SMVS2B25PB
Thanks! Grabbed the middle code for Ms Sp man

Now all i need is Aqua and my set is complete :mrgreen:

I have an Ms. Splosion Man 25 character code, ready to be input into a 360, if anyone has an aqua code to share. feel free to message me.

As I said earlier, I still have a copy of Ms. Splosion Man that I would like to trade for MS points or other XBLA games. I already have the others in this giveaway so something else would be preferrable. 

First person to "like" and quote this post gets a code for a HD episode of Raising Hope by Fox TV.

Have a few more codes otw that I will drop once I get them thru e-mail so be on the look out

I believe I have (2) Ms Splosion Man and (2) Maws to give away.

FIrst to PM with at least a year membership and 50 posts will get them.

I believe I have (2) Ms Splosion Man and (2) Maws to give away.

FIrst to PM with at least a year membership and 50 posts will get them.
Ms Splosion Man codes sent.

Sorry, Havoc, you were beat by 2 mins. ARsignal11 you were 4th on the list. If I get anymore I'll send them to both of you but the game ends this Monday and I'm tired of eating at McDs.

Still have 2 Maw codes but I think everyone has those already.

Sorry, Havoc, you were beat by 2 mins. ARsignal11 you were 4th on the list. If I get anymore I'll send them to both of you but the game ends this Monday and I'm tired of eating at McDs.

Ah, bummer. Oh well, thanks for considering anyway. I appreciate it! And yeah, I don't think I'd like to eat at McDs all that much either. But I shall be on the lookout, just in case.

I'll drop the codes for the Maw since no one PM'd and I got a third today. Please be considerate and post if you grabbed them.

MYVKF-63WVP-YF6C3-YP6H9-W64XZ

MKG64-MTDPF-GRMG4-JPKGH-3CGXZ

and

MZGYR7B925

A few things I'm surprised about (but this is also what people have replied to here in terms of giving away/trading)

1. Most people still seem to be getting more Maws than Ms Splosion Man even though they have the same amount.

2. Even though there's less than half of the Aqua not too many have mentioned they got it (there's 14.5 million available)

3. Only 1509 XBox One winners from a total of 14,000 available (taken from the onehotholiday website)

4. Just under a $1Billion worth of prizes. I wonder how much McD took in in sales just for this promo

Here's the list:

What are the available prizes?

Quantity

Prize

ARV

Odds 1 in

One (1) Xbox One and one (1) Forza Motorsport 5 Game *

$560

One (1) One Month Xbox Music Pass ** and one (1) One Month Xbox Live Gold Membership ***

$20

One (1) Digital HD Movie “The Wolverine” PG13 on Xbox Video †

$15

One (1) Month Xbox Live Gold Membership ***

$10

One (1) of the following Digital HD FOX TV Episodes on Xbox Video †

1. Enlisted 101 pilot
  2. Raising Hope 401 “DejaVu Man”
  3. Bones 902 “The Cheat in the Retreat”
50,000,000 total available across all three (3) TV episodes not to exceed 16,670,000 per single TV episode

$3

One (1) Aqua Xbox 360 Game Download ‡

$5

One (1) Ms. Splosion Man Xbox 360 Game Download ‡

$10

One (1) The Maw Xbox 360 Game Download ‡

$10

Anyone have an Aqua code they don't need, that they would be willing to trade for a ms splosion man code or for a fox hd tv episode video code that I don't have any need for.

Havoc, I sent you a code. If I get another it's yours ARsignal11

Glad someone started this thread already. I got a code and was suprised I had won, judging by the earlier threads though looks like winning is not a big deal. I got a Ms. Splosion man code. I am not going to play so here it is.

73LYHW93BH

Glad someone started this thread already. I got a code and was suprised I had won, judging by the earlier threads though looks like winning is not a big deal. I got a Ms. Splosion man code. I am not going to play so here it is.

73LYHW93BH
Redeemed, I have had no luck all these days, I really want this game, but I always get late for Ms splosion man

I am sorry Seele I guess if I get another code I will PM you. I am sure by the time I get to MC.D's you'll have gotten a code. Sorry for the lurker. You can't win. Last time I had a ps3 free month code and I got like 40 people asking me for it. So I try this and it gets lurked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry Seele I guess if I get another code I will PM you. I am sure by the time I get to MC.D's you'll have gotten a code. Sorry for the lurker. You can't win. Last time I had a ps3 free month code and I got like 40 people asking me for it. So I try this and it gets lurked.
thanks mate, I hope I get the code from you ;) . You seem like a nice person, btw nice drop

If anyone has an extra Aqua game code I would sure love it.

Its the only game I can't seem to get.

Also if someone wanted to trade I think I have an extra Ms. Splosion Man and the Maw. I need Aqua or a one month code.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms. Splosion Man - MT5NZPNS5Z

The Maw - 2ML3GM2HS2

Fox HD Episode - RH8JLTR4RN

Hope these find a good home.

73LYHW93BH
Everyone wins though IMO the free fox TV show is a looser. The maw and ms splosion man are both 1 in 4 meaning you have a 50/50 chance of getting on of those two games.

Ms. Splosion Man - MT5NZPNS5Z

The Maw - 2ML3GM2HS2

Fox HD Episode - RH8JLTR4RN

Hope these find a good home.
Ms. Splosion was taken already. :(

It's the only one I wanted, too. I actually bought the original with my points-to-money that were about to go bad.

bread's done
Back