McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

You'll never believe it, I went to 4 McD today and got 3 Xbox One's. I WISH. :wall: Anyways, got 4 Ms Splosion Man to give away. I won't drop them cuz of lurkers but I won't make it too easy. I'd like to give them to those who have been asking. PM with the page of your request from this thread. I'll check back in a couple of hours. Gotta say, with all I've spent on McDs I could have bought an Xbox One already. Not really, but it sure feels like it.

You'll never believe it, I went to 4 McD today and got 3 Xbox One's. I WISH. :wall: Anyways, got 4 Ms Splosion Man to give away. I won't drop them cuz of lurkers but I won't make it too easy. I'd like to give them to those who have been asking. PM with the page of your request from this thread. I'll check back in a couple of hours. Gotta say, with all I've spent on McDs I could have bought an Xbox One already. Not really, but it sure feels like it.
Yea this contest is fixed and it doesn't even try to hide it. I'm so tired of game and hd episode codes.
They should have a 2nd chance drawing for everyone who has entered more than 3 codes for all these xbox one pieces that we all have come to the conclusion are being thrown out.

These are the days I wish I still worked at McDonald's...sure it's against the rules for ME to win, but I could have had a friend claim the good prizes for me. I used to have to take the trash out, empty the bags. During the monopoly game, I had a shit ton of game pieces that I sold online. For this, I would probably have a billion of the games and shows, and probably a couple of Xbox One's and some good games. I always quit at the wrong time, gaaah.

Man, I just wanna get aqua. I have a bunch of ms splosion man codes ill probably drop later, it just sucks that I never got aqua even once out of like the ten codes I got.

Man, I just wanna get aqua. I have a bunch of ms splosion man codes ill probably drop later, it just sucks that I never got aqua even once out of like the ten codes I got.
When it comes to me in the email, probably in two days, i'll let you have it! :D

When it comes to me in the email, probably in two days, i'll let you have it! :D
Wow, thank you so much! I've got plenty of extra copies of ms splosion man and one extra maw coming through email later, please let me know if you could use either or both of them. If not, I'm definitely gonna pay it forward in this thread in fact, here is a copy of ms splosion man for whoever. The Last character in the string (the ?) is a letter in the word "Pizza".

QXD4R-YYGFG-FJFTH-HWMQW-C4K9?

People are going crack crazy for Aqua. Not even that good of a game to tell you the truth. Oh well, to each his own
I kinda enjoyed Aqua, reminds of battleship. Although Aqua lacks serious multiplayer the game still is a lot of fun.

And you can't beat Uniform and a Hat as an Avatar Reward :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I have two Aqua. What are people willing to trade for it outside of McDonald's pieces? I would take an Xbox one piece but have all the others...make me an offer...

would someone be willing to trade any xbla code for a banshee avatar prop? =)

I'm so stupid I go to McDonalds with a Wendys right next door just to try to win it on Xbox that I already own lol

Aqua

VLN5RWG2B3
53835JDBPM

Ms Splosion

27NG3DTMLL

Please leave pos feedback if you get one!
You are not allowed to ask for feedback for a code drop... you can however ask them to "like" the post

The feedback system is used for trades,buying, and selling ONLY

Come on man you have been on this site for 7 years... you should know better

THPFH-K2VRW-RT7QR-W28QJ

Here is the actual live code for a episode of Enlisted. I have other McDonald codes to post when I get time.

IF YOU USE ANY OF THESE PLEASE STATE WHICH ONE SO OTHERS WILL NOT USE IT.

MHGV3ZHNV
ZW25NRPSJG
These are Ms. Splosion Man codes.

2HTR7NDMG2
M2VLB2TJWH
These are some more Enlisted codes.

THPFH-K2VRW-RT7QR-W28QJ

Here is the actual live code for a episode of Enlisted. I have other McDonald codes to post when I get time.

IF YOU USE ANY OF THESE PLEASE STATE WHICH ONE SO OTHERS WILL NOT USE IT.

MHGV3ZHNV
ZW25NRPSJG
These are Ms. Splosion Man codes.

2HTR7NDMG2
M2VLB2TJWH
These are some more Enlisted codes.
First one is missing a letter, second is gone.

Edit: I'm talking about the Ms. Splosion Man codes.

Used the 1st Ms Splosion Man code. The missing letter was a 9 by the way.

Thanks.
That is correct sorry about that I typed the post twice and left off the 9 the second typing.

I have 2 more Ms. Splosion Man codes but I'm deciding on if I want to give them away or trade for a Aqua code. I already own Maw.

Enlisted HD Download Code.

First come first serve because most likely have it or don't care if they miss it.

VMBB8-C6X4H-TMHX9-JFJC3-P73VB

Four McD's in my city and none of them had those tickets.. I got The Maw from a friend but I'd love to get the other two games. I don't have anything to trade either, so it'd be a charity case. :p Many thanks in advance.

Edit: A kind Cag sent me the code for Ms. Splosion Man.

Four McD's in my city and none of them had those tickets.. I got The Maw from a friend but I'd love to get the other two games. I don't have anything to trade either, so it'd be a charity case. :p Many thanks in advance.
Good Luck getting Aqua hard code to get it seems..

bread's done
Back