McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

Those of you who've redeemed these McDonald's codes. How long did it take for you to get them emailed to you?

Look in your spam folder, that's where mine was in gmail. It should take about 72hrs to get that's about how long it took for me.

Well... Balls to that. I used my codes on there 4 days ago -_-
Took 3 business days (or 72 business hours) to receive my e-mail(s) after redeeming the code(s). I believe weekends (Saturday and Sunday) do not count. If I remember correctly, some e-mails took an extra 2 days if I redeemed on a Thursday or Friday.

I've been waiting 11 days now for mine. :???:

edit: not in spam, either.
Check your "Spam" or "Junk" folders. The subject is exactly: "McDonald's One Hot Holiday" and is sent from "[email protected]" All of mine ended up in my "Spam" folder using Gmail. Until I labeled them as "Not Junk" and then they were placed in my inbox, like normal.

I have received EVERY e-mail after redeeming the corresponding One Hot Holiday game piece. Not one has gone missing and all of them have been delivered at some point on the 3rd business day. None the less, there should only be a few reasons why they aren't showing up. I would say the ones that actually weren't delivered, the majority are due to incorrect or false information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took 3 business days (or 72 business hours) to receive my e-mail(s) after redeeming the code(s). I believe weekends (Saturday and Sunday) do not count. If I remember correctly, some e-mails took an extra 2 days if I redeemed on a Thursday or Friday.

Check your "Spam" or "Junk" folders. The subject is exactly: "McDonald's One Hot Holiday" and is sent from "[email protected]" All of mine ended up in my "Spam" folder using Gmail. Until I labeled them as "Not Junk" and then they were placed in my inbox, like normal.

I have received EVERY e-mail after redeeming the corresponding One Hot Holiday game piece. Not one has gone missing and all of them have been delivered at some point on the 3rd business day. None the less, there should only be a few reasons why they aren't showing up. I would say the ones that actually weren't delivered, the majority are due to incorrect or false information.
When you redeem the codes, it says right then that while most take 72 hours, some may take longer. I can't remember exactly how long it said, but it very well could have been up to 2 weeks.

When you redeem the codes, it says right then that while most take 72 hours, some may take longer. I can't remember exactly how long it said, but it very well could have been up to 2 weeks.
It was. 10 business days so when you add up the weekends it totals 14 days or 2 weeks. If you don't get your codes 2 weeks from redeeming them, contact McDondald's

Digital HD Episodes:

rh4v54my7s

njwghdzzgl

7b7znspw25

b8pp4dmt3d

FH99B-2VTTQ-V6PB3-6BRG6-6FJG9 enlisted

C8449-X2GK2-62V69-FWXJM-V34KK bones

377PF-77YPD-W6CVH-26YXX-33C8W raising hope

The Maw:

8M?M3DTLM9 - ? is the first letter of a hero also known as The Dark Knight

8TMH?T9L9G - ? is the first letter of a hero also known as The Man of Steel

AQUA:

P?JL52JG9L- ? is the first letter of anti-hero Quicksilver's first name

Ms Splosion Man:

Y4?7SV7?23 - ? are the first letter of fan favorite anti-hero known as the Merc with a Mouth

Fox T.V Show

- 2HSGV2YWHH

- N8HY5V VZBB

- JW3JZDY5TR

Ms. Splosion Man

- DHTZVWR4V5

- ZS9HLJJY9Y

The Maw

- MW28VGM2VD

- S3W5RNM78N

- 937GPP3VYL

- WT7S5WYJTP

Your Welcome!

The Maw:

8TMH?T9L9G - ? is the first letter of a hero also known as The Man of Steel
I used this code. Thanks! I'll post anything I get on here, though I doubt I have anything yet that anyone will want. But, you never know.

Digital HD Episode - Fox TV show = M8BT4W7SLW

If I get a game I already own, I'll post it up here with a letter missing, like you did. I like that.

I have Maw & Ms. Splosion Man codes, as well as a trove of TV show codes. I'm looking to trade for Aqua. Please PM, thanks.

Got six of these and all of them were Maw.

Bummer. If anyone has an extra Aqua laying around, lemme know. =)

Three codes for a Fox HD TV episode. Not sure which episodes they are, they need to be redeemed at the McDonald's website.

BY5MLSSZTV

LNPT4RNZBZ

ZMZP5ZWBD8

bread's done
Back