McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

I got tons of messages about that 1 month.
My gold lasts till 2015. So I don't need it. I typed the OHH code in waiting on the 25-char. Code now.
I'll trade it to someone. I have all the games from this already.
Check out my list (link is in the signature), let me know if you see anything for that one month!

What's the win rate here? Is it only still just one winner? My McDonald's still has pieces but I'm almost certain I'm not getting anything else but splosion man and fox episodes.

What's the win rate here? Is it only still just one winner? My McDonald's still has pieces but I'm almost certain I'm not getting anything else but splosion man and fox episodes.
Yeah from what I've seen its only been one guy... but with less then 1/3rd of the Xbox's being claimed so far (according to the MDs website) it doesn't seem too odd that not many cags aren't winning

Have anyone a Aqua Code?

I trade all this Codes for 1 Aqua Code! PM me please

The Maw (Game)
Wolverine Silver Samurai Avatar Suit    for Men
Xbox Anniversary Prop  (Firework)
80's Pink Ski Outfit   Avatar Suit   for Men & Women
Golf Homage Outfit  Avatar Suit    for Men & Women
FOX comedy Enlisted
+ Bonus Code

All Codes are Lurked

thx Rip44 for your Code

Last edited by a moderator:
Have anyone a Aqua Code?
I trade all this Codes for 1 Aqua Code! PM me please

The Maw (Game)
Wolverine Silver Samurai Avatar Suit for Men
Xbox Anniversary Prop (Firework)
80's Pink Ski Outfit Avatar Suit for Men & Women
Golf Homage Outfit Avatar Suit for Men & Women
FOX comedy Enlisted
+ Bonus Code
Alright. Ill trade ya. Pm sent.

FOX HD TV SHOW

833T5NTNY2

TGJT2MY9BN

SLT5G34BM9

(All Gone) Ms. Splosion Man

PM if you are a member for 1 or more years and ill update this post when gone.

I have a Maw code to giveaway, just send me a PM. (Gone)

I'm still looking for Aqua if someone has one to giveaway.

Cheers.

I have two Ms. Splosion Man codes. PM me if you want one.

Still looking for an Aqua code if anyone wants to be a bro.

my cuz works at a Mcdonalds and told me the items with codes are locked up and counted daily. Said people are asking for "fresh hot" fries a lot and they give them boxes w/o gamepieces lol

Well if everyone is gonna beg... :oops: I could use a Ms. 'Splosion Man or an aqua code. thanks

I do have a 7 day trial code to offer...if that helps

Have been looking for a Aqua code for weeks but still no luck of getting it, or maybe I was too slow to grab it from this great thread. :(

Would really appreciate if someone could be generous enough to give me a Aqua code.  Definitely this will make my day.  Thanks.

First person to PM me the score of the Bengals-Ravens game, at the time of this post, gets the choice of me.splosion man or the maw.

BTW Is anyone else getting items without codes yet? I have gotten 3 at 3 different McDonald's over the last week.
The game officially ended last Monday. Some of the McD I went to before Monday had already run out of codes at least for the fries. I got tired of eating the QP and the wraps. I haven't tried since Monday to see if they were still giving them out.

[quote name="WonkyToad" post="11397436" timestamp="1388341003"]First person to PM me the score of the Bengals-Ravens game, at the time of this post, gets the choice of me.splosion man or the maw.[/quote]
Winner has been PM'd.

This is fun.
Send me a PM with your predicted half time score of the Bengals-Ravens game in the next 10 mins. The person who is closest wins choose of msSlosion man or maw code.

[quote name="WonkyToad" post="11397548" timestamp="1388342437"]This is fun.Send me a PM with your predicted half time score of the Bengals-Ravens game in the next 10 mins. The person who is closest wins choose of msSlosion man or maw code.[/quote]

Closed for entries.
Good luck to those entered.

And..... GO BENGALS!

Send me a PM with your guess of the final score of the Bengals-Ravens game in the next 10 mins for a chance at a code for The Maw. Closest wins. GO!

And.... GO BENGALS!

Send me a PM with your guess of the final score of the Bengals-Ravens game in the next 10 mins for a chance at a code for The Maw. Closest wins. GO! And.... GO BENGALS!
I already have the Maw or I would sign up. Thanks for doing this and giving people a fair chance to win.

[quote name="WonkyToad" post="11397805" timestamp="1388348283"]Send me a PM with your guess of the final score of the Bengals-Ravens game in the next 10 mins for a chance at a code for The Maw. Closest wins. GO!And.... GO BENGALS![/quote]
Closed for entries.
Good luck!

bread's done
Back