McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

The game officially ended last Monday. Some of the McD I went to before Monday had already run out of codes at least for the fries. I got tired of eating the QP and the wraps. I haven't tried since Monday to see if they were still giving them out.
As of Monday they are not aloud to give the codes out at all ... pretty sure they even lock them up somewhere to avoid the employees giving them out

[quote name="NeverEnding" post="11398139" timestamp="1388357425"]As of Monday they are not aloud to give the codes out at all ... pretty sure they even lock them up somewhere to avoid the employees giving them out[/quote]
I was getting them on Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday, but not also on Thursday and Friday.
I travel a lot for work and I was stopping for a medium fry and an ice water for lunch and dinner at various McD's while the this is going on.

I was getting them on Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday, but not also on Thursday and Friday. I travel a lot for work and I was stopping for a medium fry and an ice water for lunch and dinner at various McD's while the this is going on.
Thats odd because I had the manager of one MDs and a worker at another tell me they we not aloud to do so even if they had the boxes

I already own The Maw and Ms. Splosion Man, but I'd be interested in a code for Aqua.

I don't have any gamepiece codes to trade in return, but I do have an extra copy of Solar 2 because it was added to the latest Humble Bundle. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! I have several of ms splosion, aqua and the maw. I'm trying to trade my codes for $5 xbox cash, so I can get the ac4 season pass. I would give someone all of them for $5 Xbox cash.

Yeah, I have some Aqua and Maw codes and also some Fox Shows codes, I'm looking to trade for Amazon Gift Cards if anyone is interested.

Yeah, I think we're all trying to get rid of them.

Ill give whoever wants to buy my 3 month card for $20, a copy of each of the 5 games, lol.

Have the following codes to give away.  First person(s) to PM me can have which ever ones they want.  Tell me what you need and please only ask for what  you are going to use.

Ms. Splosion Man

The Maw

One Month Xbox Live Gold

Have a maw code.. Would like to trade for aqua if anyone wants to.

Well that was fast lol..
TRADED! Thanks!

I have a "The Maw" code I'd like to trade for Ms. Splosion Man. PM me if interested, thanks.

EDIT: Gone!

Anyone get their SASE pieces yet? I just got my pieces from complaining wayyyyyyyyy back at beginning of December. Will post those codes later

Got some free codes to give away:

Ms. Splosion Man

4RS5YTP38J

Aqua

33MNRS25LN GONE

And One Month Free Xbox live code to the first PM. GONE

Fox Tv Show

7NWHS8PMHR
B84N299W43
DRT8NGV9SR
5ZN7MPZ7WP
DDDT2WDP5S
8GYPL73T7J
8JDT43JN4Z

Ms. Splosion Man

7VRS7JP4JG
Y3S8TNTSGD
SBTDMWRZ72
ZH3LG9MGNJ
MNL8R758MW
9G45S5N83V
92PNM97P2H
YV4B97S79J

The Maw

Z9GZHTNBWN
7W9NN77PDN
8GL3YYWRT3
S5NNS753RV
398BV7JHV9
WN39LWMG58
5JZ7T282W3
M5S3PVDM98

Fox Tv Show

7NWHS8PMHR
B84N299W43
DRT8NGV9SR
5ZN7MPZ7WP
DDDT2WDP5S
8GYPL73T7J
8JDT43JN4Z

Ms. Splosion Man

7VRS7JP4JG
Y3S8TNTSGD
SBTDMWRZ72
ZH3LG9MGNJ
MNL8R758MW
9G45S5N83V
92PNM97P2H
YV4B97S79J

The Maw

Z9GZHTNBWN
7W9NN77PDN
8GL3YYWRT3
S5NNS753RV
398BV7JHV9
WN39LWMG58
5JZ7T282W3
M5S3PVDM98
Look like you ate at McD as much as I did. LOL. Except for the frys I'm so sick of McDs.

bread's done
Back