McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

A couple codes for Raising Hope episode and the pilot episode of Enlisted. "Like" and quote this post with the episode you want.  :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy! :D Codes on the left are for The Maw, codes in the middle are for a Fox TV show, and the codes on the right are for Ms. Splosion Man.

(The first two codes in the middle column are L997YTRJTZ and 2PVR7RPY7D)
The top-right (Ms. Splosion Man) code has been lurked [TLSYHP7HNB].

As announced, Shadow_Contact claimed the 2nd from bottom (congrats and thanks for the notice).

I can't decipher any of the other Ms. Splosion Man codes to even see whether they've been claimed.

So, I'm still looking for a Ms. Splosion Man code. Would be most happy to trade a Maw code for it.

Thanks!

Edit: Ms Splosion Man and MAW have been claimed.

I got one MAW and one Ms Splosion Man code. PM me if interested.

If anyone has an Aqua code willing to give it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Just an update from the CAG who actually won an Xbox One from McDonalds.

I received my console yesterday via UPS with signature required (would have been nice of them to tell me, I was lucky I was home at the time). Box wasn't damaged or anything.

Did get a nice unexpected surprise though; The copy of Forza 5 is actually the Day one edition. Not too big of a deal, but it was a little cool.

I'm just glad I finally got it, I was worried that maybe I had put in my address wrong or something.

I'm still a little surprised that less than 2.5k of the 14k have been claimed, unless people are waiting to claim them, which is a little silly.

Congrats!

I received my console yesterday via UPS with signature required (would have been nice of them to tell me, I was lucky I was home at the time). Box wasn't damaged or anything.

Did get a nice unexpected surprise though; The copy of Forza 5 is actually the Day one edition. Not too big of a deal, but it was a little cool.

I'm just glad I finally got it, I was worried that maybe I had put in my address wrong or something.

I'm still a little surprised that less than 2.5k of the 14k have been claimed, unless people are waiting to claim them, which is a little silly.

Nice I bet a lot of the codes are going straight to the trash

So I work at McDonald's and I'm been getting Quarter Pounders/Wraps for my employee meal every day and picking the spare codes off boxes that get dropped/thrown away. I've accumulated a ton of junk I don't want (only good prize really has been a month of LIVE), a lot of which is probably buried under my roommate's clothes right now, so here's the OHH codes I could find just around my bed and dresser.

Digital Fox Episode

VNS7T9N2MH

HSG5TJ9PMY

7DS4HM924Y

SSY7J7J8T8

728MBDRGZN

The Maw

J8S383VLVP

3BZRW8P2BZ

T4VMHMDZ54

7S2DWSNVGJ

NJ4DSZYNRL

I'm positive I have at least a couple Ms.Splosion Man codes lying around, and I'm pretty sure I had an extra Aqua as well (which I'm assuming is the rarest game, since I've only won it three times.) I'll post those as I find them.

In addition, these were put out a couple of days ago in our break room:

hfs9eVT.jpg

If I had to guess, there are around fifty of these. I took one for myself and then waited a few days, but the pile looks like it hasn't been touched. I took five of them to share here, and figure I'll do that about once a week if they continue to gather dust. No point in wasting them!

THESE CODES CAN BE REDEEMED ON XBOX, THE OHH SITE IS NOT NEEDED.

The Maw

MGD9M-T7D46-9F4H4-X3WGX-X2RPZ

4MJ2R-KQXV2-GD6K2-RK7DV-9D6DZ

J32P6-MWQ4V-KXY4J-3FCMK-74G4Z

3W92G-RPG93-73CJF-PHHT4-2G3DZ

P3KPQ-DT6C3-F3G4C-79KF6-VMW2Z

Ms.Splosion Man

2MQC4-7RHGQ-W293W-7F6RY-QJ2TZ

7J6XM-3KQF7-PTKD9-XJMJR-FWT4Z

DH6RP-776Q2-M97KT-GT3DX-MRXRZ

VR3R9-3GXPH-PD773-DKQGT-WK24Z

RP9FG-3KHWH-QHQDC-CTGRR-P99QZ

Enjoy everyone!

So I work at McDonald's and I'm been getting Quarter Pounders/Wraps for my employee meal every day and picking the spare codes off boxes that get dropped/thrown away. I've accumulated a ton of junk I don't want (only good prize really has been a month of LIVE), a lot of which is probably buried under my roommate's clothes right now, so here's the OHH codes I could find just around my bed and dresser.

Digital Fox Episode

VNS7T9N2MH

HSG5TJ9PMY

7DS4HM924Y

SSY7J7J8T8

728MBDRGZN

The Maw

J8S383VLVP

3BZRW8P2BZ

T4VMHMDZ54

7S2DWSNVGJ

NJ4DSZYNRL

I'm positive I have at least a couple Ms.Splosion Man codes lying around, and I'm pretty sure I had an extra Aqua as well (which I'm assuming is the rarest game, since I've only won it three times.) I'll post those as I find them.

hfs9eVT.jpg

If I had to guess, there are around fifty of these. I took one for myself and then waited a few days, but the pile looks like it hasn't been touched. I took five of them to share here, and figure I'll do that about once a week if they continue to gather dust. No point in wasting them!

The Maw

Ms.Splosion Man

RP9FG-3KHWH-QHQDC-CTGRR-P99QZ <---- GRABBED, Thanks!

Enjoy everyone!

Awesome dude, Congrats!!! Always happy when CAGs win shit.

Digital Fox Episode

VNS7T9N2MH

HSG5TJ9PMY

7DS4HM924Y

SSY7J7J8T8

728MBDRGZN

The Maw

J8S383VLVP

3BZRW8P2BZ

T4VMHMDZ54

7S2DWSNVGJ

NJ4DSZYNRL

hfs9eVT.jpg

The Maw

Ms.Splosion Man

RP9FG-3KHWH-QHQDC-CTGRR-P99QZ

Enjoy everyone!
Didn't take anything but wanna thank you for amazing code drop, lol I guess working in McD's is kinda nice.

You're welcome everyone! Thanks for saying thanks and marking what codes you take!

Just some tips if you're still trying to get codes: I work at literally the highest grossing store in my state, and if we're any indication you should still be able to get codes off the special/premium Quarter Pounders (Bacon Habanero Ranch, Bacon&Cheese, Deluxe) and the premium wraps. Obviously YMMV as every store is going to be different, but from what I hear most stores in our area are completely out of regular QP and fry boxes with codes, so I imagine stock is going to be similar in other parts of the country.

That being said, we're going to be completely out of stock very soon. I think we only have like two dozen special QP boxes and 40ish wrap boxes left.

Didn't take anything but wanna thank you for amazing code drop, lol I guess working in McD's is kinda nice.
The pay isn't that great, but I get a lot of hours and it's always nice to get little perks like free food and first dibs on promotions like these. :D/

You're welcome everyone! Thanks for saying thanks and marking what codes you take!

Just some tips if you're still trying to get codes: I work at literally the highest grossing store in my state, and if we're any indication you should still be able to get codes off the special/premium Quarter Pounders (Bacon Habanero Ranch, Bacon&Cheese, Deluxe) and the premium wraps. Obviously YMMV as every store is going to be different, but from what I hear most stores in our area are completely out of regular QP and fry boxes with codes, so I imagine stock is going to be similar in other parts of the country.

That being said, we're going to be completely out of stock very soon. I think we only have like two dozen special QP boxes and 40ish wrap boxes left.

The pay isn't that great, but I get a lot of hours and it's always nice to get little perks like free food and first dibs on promotions like these. :D/
Yea I was surprised to still see a code on the McWrap i got earlier today. Might be eating McD for lunch the next few days lol

I have a couple of codes from the stickers first come get it's it.

Aqua -RGMR4SBJZ9

The maw- TBLJD5VZ4W

Ms splosion- T9P2TRB3ZT
WV82BDDG4M

Digital Eposide- 4327JN7S38
LD343VZBGM

I bought so many fries hoping to at least get a Wolverine so I could give it to a friend of mine for Christmas, but no dice. (I gave the fries to homeless people.) Total, I managed to get three months of Gold membership, five of Aqua, a dozen each of Ms Splosion Man and Maw, and like two dozen Fox codes.

Speaking of which, who still needs Maw or Ms Splosion Man? PM me! I've still got four of Maw and two one of Ms Splosion Man left.

I have CODES. 

Ms. Splosion Man

Aqua

The Maw :roll:

PM me for codes.  First come first served, just tell me which ones you want.

Edit:

Ok, Aqua is gone!  Still have the others.

Double Secret Edit:

Ok, Aqua and both Ms. Splosion Man codes are gone.  Only thing left is The Maw.

The Maw: RWGZ9WTWDV

!st to like and quote this post, has their choice of The Maw, episode of Enlisted, or an episode of Raising Hope
Mind if I snag that episode of Enlisted? Would be much appreciated!

Free code for the Maw: SNBN**WVDM

**= Initials of the Star from the tv show "Scrubs" and the movie "Garden State"

Have anyone a 1 Month Xbox live Code for me?

I trade all Codes for 1 Month Xbox live Code

2x Bones Codes

2x Enlisted Codes

2x Raising Hope Codes

1x The Maw Codes

and 1x Enclave Steam Codes for PC

PM Me

Got a month of Gold out of this thing, which I guess is as good as I could get barring an actual system. Now I can stop bothering coworkers for their garbage and eating at McDonalds twice a week.

Code drop incoming........  I have 2 codes,  one for The Maw and one for Ms.Splosion Man.     Will post them here in a new post in 5 mins.....

The Maw:   5gb422m3jg

Ms. Splosion Man:  4282pp8w7y

These are codes that can be redeemed on onehotholiday.com

You have won an episode of the FOX comedy series Raising Hope on Xbox Video.
Approximate retail value $3.
Your unique XBOX CODE:
CW3PG-P87Q6-8M9CP-HF7KP-3WQKB

bread's done
Back