McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

Checked my e-mail today and received a message from McDonald's/Xbox about being the winner of a 12-month XBL Gold code. I had entered the "Second Chance Drawing" for the 25 Days of Gaming holiday contest McDonald's had going on via the XBL dashboard ad by sending an e-mail with info to a certain address. I'm just glad I tend to read all the fine print when it comes to contests and lotteries because these second chance drawings are actually very common. Not to mention better odds of winning since most don't take the time to research them

I know this isn't necessarily pertaining to the One Hot Holiday contest but it is McDonald's related so I figured I give an update in case anyone else entered as well  

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the following for trade:

30-Day XBL Gold

Aqua

Ms. Splosion Man

The Maw

Enlisted (episode)

Bones (episode)

Raising Hope (episode)

Not looking for any One Hot Holiday items. PM me with any offers

Well I usually dont do this, but I was hoping a generous CAG had an extra Ms. Explosion Man code. I wanted to give it to my friend as he has a 5 year old daughter who is getting into games. She loves Crash Course (Doritos game) and i figured this would be right up her alley. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.

Well I usually dont do this, but I was hoping a generous CAG had an extra Ms. Explosion Man code. I wanted to give it to my friend as he has a 5 year old daughter who is getting into games. She loves Crash Course (Doritos game) and i figured this would be right up her alley. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks.
Still need a Ms. Splosion Man code?

Ok, got some extra Maw and Ms Splosion Man codes. To avoid any lurkers I will first give them to long time CAGers first. Send me a PM and I will send them out tonight after work. I would really like a Tomb Raider digital code ("unused," current game for you smart asses) if anyone has one to give to me. Either way, I'll send the codes out.

I would love an Aqua code.

Aquabarbie.jpg

Oh wait, it isn't that Aqua? I'd still like a code. :D

Just had these laying here for a few weeks been meaning to give them out I am never gonna use them, I hardly play the 360 and if i do it is just to hang on some UNO or use my fave app HBO GO anywhos...

The Maw - GJTLH4BZW4

MsPlosionMan - DVPP3S8D8P

Hope someone gets some enjoyment outta 'em.

Ok, got some extra Maw and Ms Splosion Man codes. To avoid any lurkers I will first give them to long time CAGers first. Send me a PM and I will send them out tonight after work. I would really like a Tomb Raider digital code ("unused," current game for you smart asses) if anyone has one to give to me. Either way, I'll send the codes out.
Thank you very much for the code Gideon.

Ok, got some extra Maw and Ms Splosion Man codes. To avoid any lurkers I will first give them to long time CAGers first. Send me a PM and I will send them out tonight after work. I would really like a Tomb Raider digital code ("unused," current game for you smart asses) if anyone has one to give to me. Either way, I'll send the codes out.
I am surprised my PM box didn't explode with requests but then most everyone prob got the codes they wanted. I've sent codes to everyone that PM'd me and I think I still have a couple of Ms Splosion Man and about four Maws. Sorry, no Aquas but I'll update if I get any. I'm also happy the majority that PM'd were long time CAGs as I wanted to give back a little for all the deals over the years you guys posted.

Still hoping for a Tomb Raider code. If not, a winning Xbox One game piece. LOL.

I have these left if anyone wants them. Pm me.

You have won an episode of the FOX comedy series Raising Hope on Xbox Video.(2)
You have won an advance preview of the pilot episode of the new FOX comedy Enlisted on Xbox Video.(2)

I have the following codes available for trade (maybe give away if I don't get any decent trade offers)

3x Ms. Splosion Man

2x Aqua

4x The Maw

Just send me a PM.

Have the following:

*Aqua

*Ms. Splosion Man

*The Maw

Just looking to trade these for other XBLA titles or Forza 4 DLC. Might accept other offers so just ask. What's the worst I can say, no?

I'm still looking for any game codes that anyone might have and not need. I've been trying to collect them for my kids, nieces and nephews with limited success.  Don' have much to trade other than maybe some MCR cap codes.  Thank you! :)

bread's done
Back