McDonald's Rt 46 Little Falls, NJ 50% off all food all day Monday 12/7/09

vwbeetlvr

CAGiversary!
I did not see a regional forum so here goes.

Due to a grand-reopening McDonald's on Rt. 46 in Little Falls, NJ (near Clifton and West Paterson and Totowa) is offering 50% off all food all day today 12/7/09.

They have calenders that they pass out stating this (also on Monday 12/28/09)

I was there at 12:01 ordering 25 McDoubles to have for lunch and dinner all week and the lady argued with me that it was only for 1 item but I showed her it specifically says all food so I walked out with 25 McDoubles and a drink for $14.00.

As a bonus check the back of your receipts for coupons. Some include Buy 1 Large Sandwich get 1 Free, Buy 1 breakfast sandwich get 1 free, $1 off a McCafe product, and 20 piece chicken McNuggets for $3.49.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow ... 3.5 McDoubles a day ... can't wait to hear how next Saturday's McDoubles taste ...

Hope it was an extra big drink if it's supposed to carry you through 7 days ;)

A little variety in your diet will definitely help. Maybe you should've gotten some McChickens as well.

[quote name='etcrane']Wow ... 3.5 McDoubles a day ... can't wait to hear how next Saturday's McDoubles taste ...

Hope it was an extra big drink if it's supposed to carry you through 7 days ;)[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to hear how the trips to the bathroom go. ;)

I love the fact that he was there at 12:01. Like half off McDoubles is such an amazing deal to show up at the very minute the sale starts to stock pile 25 of them. Plus, why 12:01? You said the deal is all day, and I'm not sure McDonalds will sell out of cheeseburgers, it will be a cold day in hell when that happens.

All that money you saved on food probably got spent paying for extra toilet paper anyway.

bread's done
Back